Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I could see that being an issue. The main reason I wondered was due to their small living quarters - which has little / nothing to do with this case. I hope they find a way to heal as a family.

Sorry to sidetrack -

I don't think being concerned about the family and their needs is being sidetracked :)

I find this very interesting.

Although, I am not certain he was incredibly clever or smart about it. I think he mostly benefited from his age, and the seemingly open, familial, and free range culture of their community. (I don't think many people in friendly communities would have their eye on a teenager.) I don't think it would be difficult for him to hide his predilections, and his actions after he death didn't make him seem too bright. BUT, we don't know anything for sure. People might start coming out of the shadows, or children might already be talking. If there are more victims, we will eventually know through the media, I'm sure.

Here’s a link about the car vandalism. It points out it’s a friend of GG’s mother, who works with her. The “destroyed” car belongs to the woman’s daughter.

Alos, the spokeswoman of Signtown USA says they are trying to have a new banner signed today, inviting people to come and sign.

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/14/police...evenge-for-rape-and-murder-of-bremerton-girl/

Makes no sense and is now almost seeming like a random retaliation. I wonder if the daughter wasn't close with him or the GF of his friends or something.

Not saying that it's not connected, but it's so strange that vandalism on a car that belongs to the perp's mother's friend's daughter...is part of the crime. I mean, that's a long line of people to get through.

Makes no sense and is now almost seeming like a random retaliation. I wonder if the daughter wasn't close with him or the GF of his friends or something.

Not saying that it's not connected, but it's so strange that vandalism on a car that belongs to the perp's mother's friend's daughter...is part of the crime. I mean, that's a long line of people to get through.

They appear to be parked in the same driveway, per MSM...

BREMERTON — An arsonist torched an innocent family’s Subaru Legacy and vandalized their second car, apparently because they are friendly with the mother of the teen suspected of killing 6-year-old Jenise Wright, police and the victims said Thursday.

The victims in the car vandalism case are friendly with Gabriel Gaeta’s mother, a friendship from which they refuse to walk away.

http://q13fox.com/2014/08/14/police...evenge-for-rape-and-murder-of-bremerton-girl/

**Warning, extreme speculation ahead **
This is not a hunch or a gut feeling, just some random what ifs I have been pondering.

What if GG was a victim of childhood sexual abuse? ( i believe he was )
What if GG's deceased aunt was somehow involved with that abuse in his mind? ( i do not mean the abuser at all, but more like his shoulder to cry on and one he clung to after wards and they developed a very strong bond)
What if any time he thinks of his abuse he thinks of his aunt , as well or vice versa ? ( because they are joined in his memory )
What if on August 2, he was lamenting his aunt's passing and that stirred up his abuse memories?
What if seeing little Jenise without a care in the world really made him angry that he was a permanently scarred boy and she never saw a dark day ?

Like I say , total speculation, but I've been struck so much by the date of August 2 and his aunt's passing and his mother's statement that he was sullen and inconsolable at his aunt's passing as well. They must have been very close.
Thoughts?

I see, so it's a "we don't like who you like, take that!" kind of situation...and not an attempt to conceal evidence. I guess I was reading "connected with the crime" as meaning the vehicle was connected, not an innocent person connected by a relationship. Makes more sense now. Thanks!

HUGE speculation but what if GG's Mom was being allowed to borrow this car to get back and forth?? That would make more sense.

This is not a hunch or a gut feeling, just some random what ifs I have been pondering.

What if GG's deceased aunt was somehow involved with that abuse in his mind? ( i do not mean the abuser at all, but more like his shoulder to cry on and one he clung to after wards and they developed a very strong bond)
What if any time he thinks of his abuse he thinks of his aunt , as well or vice versa ? ( because they are joined in his memory )
What if on August 2, he was lamenting his aunt's passing and that stirred up his abuse memories?
What if seeing little Jenise without a care in the world really made him angry that he was a permanently scarred boy and she never saw a dark day ?

Like I say , total speculation, but I've been struck so much by the date of August 2 and his aunt's passing and his mother's statement that he was sullen and inconsolable at his aunt's passing as well. They must have been very close.
Thoughts?

What if Jenise wasn't a random choice?

This is insane ! ""The victims in the car vandalism case are friendly with Gabriel Gaeta’s mother, a friendship from which they refuse to walk away."""
Unless mom is a co conspirator in the crime, shes' basically a victim of GG's actions , too. Why doesn't she get to have friends? Why doesn't she get support ? I can think of NOTHING worse than losing a child and in the manner that J was lost. But I would imagine having a child capable of such actions gets fairly close to ' as bad' .. fairly close. This woman has to be horrified, mortified, shell shocked , guilt ridden, humiliated and yet she deserves no mercy ? no friends? can she still shop in town to buy food? WTF ! Have compassion people ! You never know when you may need some directed at you . Shame on these arsonists, whoever they are. Shame on YOU !

Thoughts?

I have wondered if the date of the aunt passing away is connected to it as well. I had not considered it in the way you did though. Very interesting possibilities.

Eta, i had thought maybe the date gave him an opportunity to be home without the parents, such as maybe they went out for some quiet time, or to visit a grave or something.

HUGE speculation but what if GG's Mom was being allowed to borrow this car to get back and forth?? That would make more sense.

Her vehicles were likely impounded when GG was arrested, right? It makes sense that a close friend would have loaned her one.

What if Jenise wasn't a random choice?

I have no idea , VA. :( I've just been trying to draw a line from the over emotional response to his aunt's passing and then the dates. I wonder if something on that particular day really set him into high gear and he could not pretend to go through the motions of normal life any more. Speculating only. I go back and forth on if he targeted Jenise previously or not. Something tells me it was not a plan until only minutes before. But what do I know?

I don't the ins and outs of other teenage sexually motivated killings (in contrast to teenage feud killings). Is it typical at all or is there a case to link to that has a teenage sexual killer that started off with rape and murder from the get-go? I find it hard to believe that people in his community didn't notice anything was fundamentally wrong with him. If he lived in a different setting I could understand but I lived in a mobile home park most of my life and it is hard to not notice when your neighbor flushes the toilet or hurries down their hallway. You hear most arguments, and their homes are a lot closer in the photos I saw then the park I lived in. So you'd see them come and go. Everything they did outdoors would be seen and everything indoors would practically be heard.

I just don't get this case.

Austin Sigg?

Oh my, I don't understand why they would go after GG's mom or her friends. Nothing I have read suggests that she wasn't a responsible & respected parent and community member.

The friend, I have no idea. But for the Mom, perhaps people interpret the time she asked LE to come back for a DNA swab on GG because he was "too emotionally distraught" as evidence she tried to cover up her son's guilt. Just ideas about what I have read from random comments on SM from the area.

I have no idea , VA. :( I've just been trying to draw a line from the over emotional response to his aunt's passing and then the dates. I wonder if something on that particular day really set him into high gear and he could not pretend to go through the motions of normal life any more. Speculating only. I go back and forth on if he targeted Jenise previously or not. Something tells me it was not a plan until only minutes before. But what do I know?

I don't think it was planned either nor do I think he had victimized or groomed Jenise before. I do think he was likely abused and he may have selected Jenise because of it.

This is insane ! ""The victims in the car vandalism case are friendly with Gabriel Gaeta’s mother, a friendship from which they refuse to walk away."""
Unless mom is a co conspirator in the crime, shes' basically a victim of GG's actions , too. Why doesn't she get to have friends? Why doesn't she get support ? I can think of NOTHING worse than losing a child and in the manner that J was lost. But I would imagine having a child capable of such actions gets fairly close to ' as bad' .. fairly close. This woman has to be horrified, mortified, shell shocked , guilt ridden, humiliated and yet she deserves no mercy ? no friends? can she still shop in town to buy food? WTF ! Have compassion people ! You never know when you may need some directed at you . Shame on these arsonists, whoever they are. Shame on YOU !

I agree. All the victims of this crime - GG's parents AS WELL AS JW's parents deserve compassion, not criticism!!!!

For me, I still think saturday night. I feel like I need to know if GG knew how to drive or had his license yet. If the burger king sighting was true, which we do not know that from LE yet, but if it was a valid sighting then part of me wonders if it was partly spontaneous decision to attack her.
I also still wonder about drugs. Besides the anti depressants, was he using anything. I wonder if something heightened his desire and lowered his ability to control his sick urges.

They may be trying to run the family out of town, by all appearances *speculation* (based on threats, intimidation on SMS and other evidence of harassment such as the cars of friends being torched). JMOO - could be completely off base! People who had been offering support to GG and his family on social media were being flamed IIRC and I have seen some of that.

And yes, I believe it all to be misplaced and shameful.

ETA: I saw this behavior on the fb page and twitter feed for the local tattoo parlor if anyone was curious what I am referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro