Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, I still think saturday night. I feel like I need to know if GG knew how to drive or had his license yet. If the burger king sighting was true, which we do not know that from LE yet, but if it was a valid sighting then part of me wonders if it was partly spontaneous decision to attack her.
I also still wonder about drugs. Besides the anti depressants, was he using anything. I wonder if something heightened his desire and lowered his ability to control his sick urges.

He was driving his mom in one video so he must have his learners (or whatever the equivalent is there).

I agree. All the victims of this crime - GG's parents AS WELL AS JW's parents deserve compassion, not criticism!!!!

I agree. In this case, Jenise's dad has a bad history but I am inclined to look past that since LE have put out in past articles that it has no bearing on this case at this time. So for now I view him as a grieving father.
I understand the family friends of GG's mother wanting to remain anon but I wish there was a way to lend support to them, like a go fund-me account. Hopefully their car insurance will help with the costs but it is never enough money to buy a car of equal quality, unfortunately.

I agree. In this case, Jenise's dad has a bad history but I am inclined to look past that since LE have put out in past articles that it has no bearing on this case at this time. So for now I view him as a grieving father.
I understand the family friends of GG's mother wanting to remain anon but I wish there was a way to lend support to them, like a go fund-me account. Hopefully their car insurance will help with the costs but it is never enough money to buy a car of equal quality, unfortunately.

That is such a thoughtful and kind idea.

He was driving his mom in one video so he must have his learners (or whatever the equivalent is there).

That's right! I forgot about that! So yes, he could drive a car. Probably well enough to do it even without a license, too.

That's right! I forgot about that! So yes, he could drive a car. Probably well enough to do it even without a license, too.

He probably has his license given his age. I absolutely having driving so I bribe my 18yo with a McD's ice tea and he happily becomes a chauffeur.

ETA: should have said I don't read much into him driving his mother because my licensed kid drives me.

Sometimes victims of sexual abuse can act out in the opposite way of what you would expect. For instance, many young girls who are sexually abused will go on to be hypersexual. There is also the phenomenon of "re-enacting" the abuse by putting yourself in the same kind of situation over and over again. I was abused by my stepfather and stepbrother and this is what I did. :(

It's very common, actually.

So, I don't think that the fact that he wrestles means he probably wasn't abused.

My daughter is one of those girls (see my sig).
But a guy who has been molested by a man but may NOT yet have had a heterosexual relationship might have some idea in his own mind that he is perceived as gay (which still carries a stigma, especially to one who does NOT identify as gay). In that case, choosing a sport that people incorrectly tag as "un-masculine" (like joining the Thespian Society or Glee Club) would seem like something he'd NOT do. And that if he IS heterosexual, the close contact with boys might make him uncomfortable psychologically.

I really think (totally JMO) that the time was a guess. Not a guess coming from a place of deception, but a guess based on the circumstances of the night. My opinion, is that we will likely never know the actual last time she was seen alive by family. Unless the monster talks it just won't be known.

Yes I think it was a guess at the time frame. And I do remember initial TV reports kind of alluding to the uncertainty about the time frame. I can only imagine that when your child is missing, it is hard to think about past events when all you want to know is where is my child now. And I have a vague recollection of news stories that indicated that dad looked in on the kids bedrooms and assumed Jenise was also in there, but that he did not necessarily see her with certainty. There was something said about the lighting or the fact that he did not step inside near her bed that left it open to the possibility that she was not there.

Which, I would think that the siblings would be able to tell LE yes or no as to whether they saw her in their room or not. Maybe LE has that answer but is not releasing it until they release the entire timeline of events??

In my state kids get their learner's permits at 15 and are fully licensed on their 16th bday. Is WA state different?

In my state kids get their learner's permits at 15 and are fully licensed on their 16th bday. Is WA state different?

Same in my state, but my daughter was not mature or trustworthy, so she was 18 when she got her license. She could not go sooner without my signature, and even if she could have, she had no money for a car, gas, or insurance, as she did not work.

This could be WAY off base, but when I was in high school, most of the wrestlers also participated in other sports. It was a small school, which is a part of the explanation, but the other part had to do with the insinuations made by other students that wrestlers must be "gay" because they enjoy rolling around clutching other men, etc. I have a hard time thinking that a boy who had been molested by a man would even CONSIDER wrestling as a sport, because he'd be doubting his own sexuality, and the physical closeness with other males might bring back traumatic memory. So until we know otherwise, I would venture to say that GG was NOT abused by any man, including JW's dad.

MOOOOOO

Good points! But one difference I see is that whether GG wanted to wrestle or not, given that his two older brothers did it successfully, wrestling may have just been something he felt he must do. I have also wondered if GG was molested during the years he wrestled, in which case he would have had to cope with those unwanted feelings and keep performing as a wrestler.

If GG was ever molested, I hope he tells his attorney so that it can be reported and investigated. Violence against kids has to stop. It feels weird typing that in the same sentence as GG, but I think you know what I mean. GG was a kid first in life, child rapist and murderer second. IF he was molested as a kid then he would deserve justice for that crime.

Good points! But one difference I see is that whether GG wanted to wrestle or not, given that his two older brothers did it successfully, wrestling may have just been something he felt he must do. I have also wondered if GG was molested during the years he wrestled, in which case he would have had to cope with those unwanted feelings and keep performing as a wrestler.

If GG was ever molested, I hope he tells his attorney so that it can be reported and investigated. Violence against kids has to stop. It feels weird typing that in the same sentence as GG, but I think you know what I mean. GG was a kid first in life, child rapist and murderer second. IF he was molested as a kid then he would deserve justice for that crime.
Amen to that ! I always, ALWAYS think that in a case like this, regardless of the perp's age. I think they need to do their time, whatever that is. But they should also be compelled by the DA to report their own abuser, just so maybe one day the cycle can stop .
Somewhat on topic, for anyone who's interested. There's a very old case out of Texas, Ricky Lee Green, from Boyd, Tx. He was a horrible man and convicted. But he also exposed his entire family in the process all the way to his grandparents. The family was allowed and even encouraged to rape all of the children in the family for generations. So , while he is a truly sick man, I was glad to see the exposure of the rest. That's the cycle and how to begin to stop it.

ETA, So Note to perps, even though there is no excuse, exposing your abuser, if there is one, at least helps understanding and may lead to prevention down the road.
ETA 2 , Not to mention, exposing your abuser may save another child from the same fate !!!!!

I'm lost....what family member infiltrated his family? Sounds like espionage or something.....

I am going WAY out on a limb here and have absolutely no proof of anything, so I will use initials although the Probable Cause statement ([https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf) doesn't (Page 5, Paragraph 3).
"On 08-04-14 Special Agents Matt Yeager and Mike Baldino with the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) contacted 1355 NE Steele Creek Drive during a neighborhood canvass. They contacted S K DOB 07-08-1957, the resident. He advised 17 year-old G G (DOB: 12-23-1996) and T W (DOB 07-09-1962) also live in the home."

Specifically in reference to the individual born 7-9-1962... could this have anything to do with J W referring to G G as "family"? Is it possible there is a familial relationship involved?

I am going WAY out on a limb here and have absolutely no proof of anything, so I will use initials although the Probable Cause statement ([https://tribkcpq.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/gaeta_gabriel_141007866_prelim.pdf) doesn't (Page 5, Paragraph 3).
"On 08-04-14 Special Agents Matt Yeager and Mike Baldino with the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) contacted 1355 NE Steele Creek Drive during a neighborhood canvass. They contacted S K DOB 07-08-1957, the resident. He advised 17 year-old G G (DOB: 12-23-1996) and T W (DOB 07-09-1962) also live in the home."

Specifically in reference to the individual born 7-9-1962... could this have anything to do with J W referring to G G as "family"? Is it possible there is a familial relationship involved?

Previous posters have researched and said there is no relation. We're not going to discuss it since we have no lead of a relationship from MSM.

Austin Sigg?

He attempted to abduct or rape an adult and that didn't work. She fought him off. People also thought he was strange. I don't remember any case (aside from the one where the student murdered the teacher recently...I'm sorry, I don't remember his name...) where his peers thought he seemed pretty normal and then he raped and murdered. Of course, that's just in my recent memory...I'm sure it's happened.

I find it a bit odd that no one has come forward with a creepy story, other than the random and very vague warning the lady supposedly gave. My guess, is they are being interviewed by the police, or there aren't many.

ETA: If anyone remembers cases of boys who did this in their presumed first crime, please tell us! It's always interesting too look at similar cases, I would be really curious!

My daughter is one of those girls (see my sig).
But a guy who has been molested by a man but may NOT yet have had a heterosexual relationship might have some idea in his own mind that he is perceived as gay (which still carries a stigma, especially to one who does NOT identify as gay). In that case, choosing a sport that people incorrectly tag as "un-masculine" (like joining the Thespian Society or Glee Club) would seem like something he'd NOT do. And that if he IS heterosexual, the close contact with boys might make him uncomfortable psychologically.

But a boy, is not a man. He is not wrestling a man...he is wrestling peers of his own age. And his family wrestled. There is absolutely nothing our of the ordinary, about a young man choosing to do something his family has done. Choosing to do wrestling, is not indicative of anything, except that maybe he was carrying on something family did. Period. I am in no way saying he couldn't have been abused by someone. I am simply saying that wrestling does not point to anything, other than that's the sport he chose.

He attempted to abduct or rape an adult and that didn't work. She fought him off. People also thought he was strange. I don't remember any case (aside from the one where the student murdered the teacher recently...I'm sorry, I don't remember his name...) where his peers thought he seemed pretty normal and then he raped and murdered. Of course, that's just in my recent memory...I'm sure it's happened.

I find it a bit odd that no one has come forward with a creepy story, other than the random and very vague warning the lady supposedly gave. My guess, is they are being interviewed by the police, or there aren't many.

ETA: If anyone remembers cases of boys who did this in their presumed first crime, please tell us! It's always interesting too look at similar cases, I would be really curious!

BBM

Philip Chism from Mass..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members