Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking yesterday, at some point in history there had to be a "person zero" who was the first pedo. And that indicates, to me, that there must be some psychological anomaly or physical/genetic something. It's quite possible that GG was never abused, had a great family and social life and something went or was haywire within him. This will be a fascinating trial if a trial occurs.

Not all people who were sexually abused as children become pedophiles. Not all pedophiles were sexually abused as children. The logic of this "argument" you've posted makes no sense. It's a logical fallacy. There is no "ground zero" for pedophilia.

AND it has nothing whatsoever to do with this case, up until a point where it does - imho. We have zero evidence that GG was ever molested by anyone.

Without MSM leading us on any discussion on GG's father or relatives that may live in another state, we will not go there.

Not all people who were sexually abused as children become pedophiles. Not all pedophiles were sexually abused as children. The logic of this "argument" you've posted makes no sense. It's a logical fallacy. There is no "ground zero" for pedophilia.

AND it has nothing whatsoever to do with this case, up until a point where it does - imho. We have zero evidence that GG was ever molested by anyone.

Well if you're going to eliminate speculation as a topic, we might as well just shut down this these threads altogether.

Well if you're going to eliminate speculation as a topic, we might as well just shut down this these threads altogether.

BBM

Please show where I've stated no speculation? I simply am saying that there is no logic behind thinking there was ever a "first pedo." I believe I stated why I felt this is a logical fallacy. Many people do believe that pedos were abused as children and use that logic to explain away their abuse. Well as a survivor of childhood sexual crimes I can state (emphatically) that not all abuse victims abuse and not all abusers were once abused.

It's a myth and one that insults every single childhood sexual abuse survivor. IMHOO

AND I said that we have no evidence that GG was sexually abused, so I'm not debating if that is why he did this - speaking for myself only.

I understand that not all abusers go on to abuse. I wasn't saying they do.

**Warning, extreme speculation ahead **
This is not a hunch or a gut feeling, just some random what ifs I have been pondering.

What if GG was a victim of childhood sexual abuse? ( i believe he was )
What if GG's deceased aunt was somehow involved with that abuse in his mind? ( i do not mean the abuser at all, but more like his shoulder to cry on and one he clung to after wards and they developed a very strong bond)
What if any time he thinks of his abuse he thinks of his aunt , as well or vice versa ? ( because they are joined in his memory )
What if on August 2, he was lamenting his aunt's passing and that stirred up his abuse memories?
What if seeing little Jenise without a care in the world really made him angry that he was a permanently scarred boy and she never saw a dark day ?

Like I say , total speculation, but I've been struck so much by the date of August 2 and his aunt's passing and his mother's statement that he was sullen and inconsolable at his aunt's passing as well. They must have been very close.
Thoughts?
Do we know how his aunt died?

BBM

Ryan Brunn/Jorelys Rivera. He passed background check to work as a maintenance man at the apartment complex (Keys to every apartment and the vacant ones!) It came out after he was arrested, confessed, and after he was sentenced, that he had molested a child relative, but it had been sealed, as he was a juvenile at the time.

The mother of the (past) molested child, nor the child who was molested, spoke up to the media in the first days or weeks since Ryan Brunn was arrested (Understandably!) They still have never spoken out on it. LE simply released the generic information after his sentencing.

All of his family spoke up for him, he'd never harm a child, he loves children. (Did they not know about the molestation of the child relative?) I don't think his mom ever said a word on TV or in print. He had friends who also said it was impossible. People he hung out with stood up for him.

^^ Except he did. Molestation. As a juvenile.

http://canton.11alive.com/news/news/92865-canton-jorelys-rivera-memorialized-saturday

One ex neighbor went on the record and spoke up.

This one ex-neighbor spoke up after he was arrested ....but she lived an hour away from where RB was living at the time of the crime.

BiB is Interesting to note

http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/archives/60284/

One resident at the complex where Jorelys was sexually assaulted and killed said this:

http://archive.firstcoastnews.com/n...st-Made-in-Death-of-7-year-old-Jorelys-Rivera

After hearing what the climate is like in the very tight-knit community, I can't blame ANYONE for not speaking out on the record for or against anyone. And I'm assuming, as these things go, the investigation is ongoing, up until it goes to trial. I'd be talking to the FBI/LE....and that's it regarding ANYTHING GG, JW, DW, Jenise, the other children, cars, Burger King.....anything!

Was he sentenced? I thought he killed himself shortly after his first appearance. jmo

Does anyone know what GG wrote on the banner?
I'm not even certain that it's been determined that he did in fact write on it. I think people are just thinking its a probability that he did. I'm a local and I was there.

I'm not even certain that it's been determined that he did in fact write on it. I think people are just thinking its a probability that he did. I'm a local and I was there.

Did you write on the banner? Just wondering if everyone there wrote on it. ty

I keep forgetting to ask this or maybe I already did. Did GG have some kind of surgery eight months ago and if so what was it for?

Did you write on the banner? Just wondering if everyone there wrote on it. ty
Yes I did. I made the mistake of not signing it when we were setting it up and had to sign it at the end of the vigil and there was hardly any space left on the banner to sign. At one point there was a huge long line of people waiting to sign it. I would bet that not everyone did sign it though.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Woe.be.gone

Don't know if this subject has been covered as I'm unable to keep up. I've been thinking about the blood evidence and wondered about issues surrounding the hymen of a six year old girl. I found this link that answers a few questions (never thought about this subject at any length before).

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12032529

The study was to determine what changes (in non sexually abused subjects) may occur by looking at girls between ages 3 and 5 and then again at ages 7 and 9. Few changes were noted.

I wonder what info, if any, during an autopsy might be obtained when examining the area or if the damage from the rape would cover up anything or conclude nothing had happened earlier. I assume the blood found on the garments was due to forcefully breaking the hymen but the rape may have caused other abrasions as well. So sad.

I had to read your post several times but I think you are wondering if there is a way to determine if previous sexual assaults or molestation occurred?

I don't know. My thinking is that a child rape would cause so much trauma to that area that they would not be able to tell the answer about the past. And docs do not check that area at well child visits, so...unless someone talks I doubt they will know that info.

Caution - Graphic

Call me crazy -- but seems like I remember reading back & forth & back & forth again about JonBenet in relation to determining previous sexual abuse/trauma -- and IIRC, it was thought that she had been exposed to it before "that night." (And it has been a while since I did all that reading.) I do remember reading about an exam that apparently showed areas that appeared to be healed areas, etc., in JBR's case. Certainly, JBR was not brutally raped (IIRC) as in JW's case , so it may not be possible in JW's case, but a dollar to a doughnut says she's been checked or will be, IMO.

FWIW.

Maybe someone else's memory is better than mine -- no doubt, AAMOF.

Has there been any indication at all that GG was sexually abused himself? I'm having a difficult time understanding the need to mitigate this monster's evilness.

If evidence does arise that he was indeed abused himself I will then take that into account. Until said time to me he is just a disgusting child rapist and killer that was sneaky enough to hide his proclivities from others

Yes but I think people want to determine how he came to be a disgusting child rapist and killer. I know I do.

I think it's the opposite. I think at some point in history someone decided there was a line to be drawn. Before that there was no line. And in some cultures there still isn't.

Well, if that's the case, then it would indicate that we all have pedo proclivities and choose not to act on them because of societal norms. In any event, it doesn't alter the theory - that people can just be 'born that way.'

How so?

I think a lot of us just can't fathom that a seemingly normal kid from a seemingly normal family could go on to commit such acts unless something had happened to him causing him to become this way.

Because if you can just be born this way I'm afraid for my children.

I think if we can consider that wrestling is some indication of abuse, we should also consider that wrestling is also something his family did and he simply chose to do. It's very hard not to pick over every single part of a perp's life and connect it to their action. But I try to tell myself, that no one is a perp 24 hours a day. The still choose to do other things in their life for reasons that have nothing to do with motive, explanation of what lead them here, or a reason for why they do what they do. Perps have jobs, because they need them. Perps play sports, because they want to. Perps eat certain food, because they like it. I try to remember that in areas of their life they were not always a perp or a victim acting out against abuse. People who commit crimes, also have normal parts of their lives that don't connect to the other part. That's what makes these crimes so scary, IMO. That they can have a normal life in many ways, and also do this. I'm NOT saying we know he had a normal life or did things normally, but I'm saying that wrestling could simply be a part of his normal guy side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member