Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has also occurs to me that a 6 year old that leaves the home and spends days/hours on end with neighbors, running around eating and sleeping at other's peoples homes and not returning, is a child who doesn't want to be at home.

She had an 8 year old sister...very close to her own age as a built-in playmate. That seems very odd to me.

^^^^^ that ...all that.

SBM

The underwear were not necessarily bloody from the rape. He could have bludgeoned her which caused the blood, then raped her then continued until she passed.

I think there was suspicion of rape because of the blood in the underwear found on Aug 4th. The DNA testing happened the same day after the underwear and shorts discovery. IMO tests were going to happen on the discovered clothing to see if there was also sperm mixed with the blood to match to the DNA tests. JMO

Well, possibly and yet she wrote her name all over the house. I think in a way that shows her attachment to home. I just think of her as a really gregarious child with tons of energy, so who would want to be stuck inside a single wide mobile home all day when the world out there is so much more interesting! Especially if she was a person who loved people. Why not go around and visit and have fun? That is how I view her anyway. Maybe I just want to believe that her home life was really good and loving because I don't want it to be anything more tragic for her than what has happened.

Also, edit, this summer the weather here has been exceptionally warm with almost no rainy days. Perfect for being out and around a neighborhood if you are a kid that likes to do that.

That's a lovely thought. I'll stick with your thinking :)

It has also occurs to me that a 6 year old that leaves the home and spends days/hours on end with neighbors, running around eating and sleeping at other's peoples homes and not returning, is a child who doesn't want to be at home.

She had an 8 year old sister...very close to her own age as a built-in playmate. That seems very odd to me.

I am missing what you are getting at. She doesn't like being home so what does that mean in reference to the crime? (not being snippy, I genuinely think I am missing something you are getting at)

Graphic warning!

Ok initially I was thinking the crime happened sunday morning, but now After reading other peoples thoughts from last night I am leaning towards this scenario:

Saturday, all neighborhood kids are hanging out
Whether there is a trip with GG to the Burger King or not, I'm not sure
At some point, it is time to go home but Jenise does not go home because she is now with GG
Jenise's siblings are in bed, asleep, not necessarily worried about Jenise because in their minds, she will be home soon or she might be sleeping at a neighborhood house for the night. So they fall asleep.
Their dad looks in on the room around ten pm and sees sleeping children and assumes Jenise is there. He claims he saw Jenise in her bed.

That could be false though. He could have just made the statement because it is what he normally does, but whether he actually did see her, we don't know.

But does the LE know?! Could this be why the family has not been granted custody back of the siblings? Because Jenise wasn't accounted for by her parents for most of Saturday?!

So now I think it fits that the crime happened late at night, Saturday.

It may have happened in GG's car.

Several car scenarios:
Could the "bloody towel" have been intentionally placed under her before the rape began? (Don't think about that to my brain!)
The rape made her bleed, and she put on her underwear and shorts for the ride home. They got stained with blood.
Probably at this point, GG made a decision to kill her so that this would never be found out. He tries strangulation but it doesn't work so he starts beating her head.
She dies.
So then he is now sitting in the car thinking about what to do. Where to hide her. For whatever stupid reason (I say stupid because kitsap county has many wooded areas, why pick the one two houses down from yours?!), anyway for some reason he decides on the woods that he knows.

The other car scenario that I don't want to think long about is that she was violently raped and the strangulation and beating were part of his rage. Actually, this might be more likely.

On the way to the woods, because the underwear and shorts are now off of her body, the question is why?
Did he intend to keep them? Did he rape her again after she had died? Did the fact that the underwear and shorts were even found mean that he left them as a clue as to where to find her body, or did he lose track of them in the dark and intended to go back for them on Sunday? But maybe Sunday his parents kept him busy and by Sunday night, the neighborhood was going on the search so he dared not enter the woods at that point.

What I cannot get over in this scenario is why strangulation and head injuries . To keep /kill a five year old quiet ...I would expect smothering unfortunately. why why rage?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Here's an article posted today. No real new info that I noticed, but the video embedded focuses on the reporter who interviewed GG's mother, with GG behind the wheel. It states she refused to give her name and shows her getting choked up, saying "go". (I think people were looking for this footage earlier)

Article

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ote-child-crying-made-smile-article-1.1903399

Embedded video

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/suspect-jenise-wrights-death-be-charged-adult/ngzSS/

Due respect, the running around all alone could be greatly exaggerated. The two sisters could go out together and the 8 yr old find a friend her age and leave J for that. We just really don't know. Yes , I agree , she had a lot of outdoor unsupervised time but I don't know how much of that time everyone at home KNEW she was unsupervised. I can think of many scenarios where one sibling goes off with a friend this direction or J goes that direction to try to find one of her playmates. If you just looked out your window at that exact time, you would see little J alone and walking but that doesn't mean she had been doing so for the last 4 hrs. It might have been just 60 seconds since she was with a sibling or one of the neighborhood kids.

Several people in the MHP said she ran around unsupervised all day long.

She has an 8 yr. old brother, 12 yr. old sister and 16 yr. old brother.....plus 2 half sisters in their 20's AFAIK

There is nothing wrong with children playing outside...
they just need to be supervised.
That free range stuff is not a wise thing. imoo

I agree. At six I never let my kids be in the front yard without me being outside too. But sometimes I would step inside to get something in the house and they were alone in the yard. But as they got older, I felt ok about letting them be outside with me being inside by the window, and then in time I was Ok with them just checking in with me while I did other things, or me getting up to look outside to see that they were at the neighbors. After a while, I let them be away at neighbors or in fields or green areas with their friends unsupervised. This was more like around age ten or eleven by now. I still worried, and still would talk to them about staying together, run if anyone starts approaching you, never go outside our neighborhood, that type of thing. But I knew it was not healthy to stare at them all day long. Evil can strike quickly. Look at the case of Somer Thompson or even Jaycee Dugard. Just took one moment to get them.

I guess I am saying that while I disapprove of letting a child have as much freedom as they gave Jenise, I can also see where this just evolved over time. Because she always came home, up until that day. She always made it home so they had no reason to think that the amount of freedom or supervision that she had the day before had not been enough, and so on, and so on. Her path to unsupervised time was accelerated. But in their minds, it was Ok because she always came home safe until that one time when she didn't.

What I cannot get over in this scenario is why strangulation and head injuries . To keep /kill a five year old quiet ...I would expect smothering unfortunately. why why rage?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Why rage? We don't know if the rage was against her, or was he taking his rage against himself out on her? Rage that this didn't go as planned, i.e. Maybe he wanted to be able to molest her but it went to rape and now there was no way in hell that Jenise was going to stay quiet what with the injuries to her private area. Rage because he hated having pedophile tendencies? Rage because he acted on them?
Super sad to think about but I am sure that these are the things LE is looking into to uncover what happened to little Jenise.

Jenise's parents might have been naïve with a false sense of security to allow Jenise freedom to roam. They didn't think any harm would come to her..

I don't like to hear the blaming the parents when this GG is a close friend to the family who chose to rape and murder this precious child. Tbat is where the blame belongs...on GG...

Jenise's parents are suffering enough..I don't believe in adding to that suffering...We can't blame the parents for what that beast did.

Familiar friend in wolves clothing..

The county prosecutor is up for re-election here. I wonder if that will have any bearing on how he goes after this case.

I am no expert by any stretch but IME the worst are sometimes created by best intentions -- overindulged and spoiled (JMHO)
joran van der sloot for example.

Like others, I too want to know what made a seemingly normal teen commit this type of assault and murder on a child.

Is no one thinking that he may have experienced sexual abuse as a child? His family seems nice (from what I gather on facebook, neighbor comments, video of Mom). But we have no idea what he may have been exposed to in the past. Another thing that has piqued my interest in his home life; Jim Wright says he "mentored" GG. My eyebrows traveled into my hair line when I heard that, but I won't get into it now.

That makes it sound like something was not right in his home. Feeding him, showing him how to cut wood to make money, "taking him in". Why did GG need that outside of his own home and family life?

Like others, I too want to know what made a seemingly normal teen commit this type of assault and murder on a child.

Is no one thinking that he may have experienced sexual abuse as a child? His family seems nice (from what I gather on facebook, neighbor comments, video of Mom). But we have no idea what he may have been exposed to in the past. Another thing that has piqued my interest in his home life; Jim Wright says he "mentored" GG. My eyebrows traveled into my hair line when I heard that, but I won't get into it now.

That makes it sound like something was not right in his home. Feeding him, showing him how to cut wood to make money, "taking him in". Why did GG need that outside of his own home and family life?

yep you are correct - given that we had discussed this yesterday, I thought I would add another tiny bit as a possibility.
My comment is not a sweeping generalization by any stretch just a tiny bit of possibility/speculation why some kids growup to be so uncaring about others.

Hopefully in time the dad, JW, will share if there were specific reasons why he "mentored" GG. Did GG indicate to him that he wanted or needed a positive (?) make influence in his life? Did GG know about JW's past and so he sought to spend time with JW to try and understand how he appears to have put that urge behind him?? Speculation on my part!

My theory of the moment is that he somehow lured her out or snatched her out of her bed in the middle of the night. Chloroform? What about using her brother as an excuse---your brother is in trouble, or he asked me to come get you, or maybe something with her cat...? Brainstorming...

Likely she didn't make it home that night; that seems to be the consensus here...

My brain is blocking me from getting too close in trying to visualize the crime, I think.

That trailer is tiny. It is hard to imagine that no one would notice if he came in the middle of the night.

And I imagine there would be a lot of things to navigate around in the middle of the night in the dark. After all, 6 people lived there with clothes, shoes, toys, furniture and what else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeJunkieCory