Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok sleuthers, if you think GG makes an odd suspect, go check out the two arrests made in the Miller girl kidnapping. Lots of need for good sleuthing on those two, they seem like a couple of normal well rounded people. And no minors to worry about (except the victims)

Ok sleuthers, if you think GG makes an odd suspect, go check out the two arrests made in the Miller girl kidnapping. Lots of need for good sleuthing on those two, they seem like a couple of normal well rounded people. And no minors to worry about (except the victims)

Link?

I am confused, gngr~snap. I don't know when the FBI was there but I thought he and his mom pled "too upset" the first time and he couldn't be swabbed until the second go round.
Correct. It was about 11:45pm August 4 He was on Facebook and wrote "the FBI is at my house"

All posts are MOO

Does anyone have info on this - what date/time was his post about the FBI at his house? And what did it say? TIA!

"The FBI is at my house" it was a tweet. Eta: maybe FB? But I really thought twitter.

There was an article posted up-thread that was about non-offending pedophiles who fight against their pedophilic proclivities. It was very interesting although hard to stomach as the parent of young children.

One thing that stood out to me was the description of child *advertiser censored*. The writer said he watched child *advertiser censored* and the kids involved were shown as if they enjoying it. If GG was someone who did watch CP than perhaps there was a surprise when he realized that CP is not reality. When he realized he was hurting her. He then got ashamed and then enraged.

Also, I agree with the poster who suggested maybe the common discourse surrounding JW was very negative.

Just my opinion here but I don't think he got enraged, I think he got scared that he would get caught so he had to do what he had to do to make sure she was silenced and hidden away.

Did he just have a mental health breakdown right before he did this evil act?

Correct. It was about 11:45pm August 4 He was on Facebook and wrote "the FBI is at my house"

All posts are MOO

Okay, so he's too distraught for LE but totally fine to FB. With the word "is," that means FBI was at his house while he was on SM.

And if that is correct, that means LE had discovered J's underwear by this time. According to the PC doc, they found her underwear on Monday.

Okay, so he's too distraught for LE but totally fine to FB. With the word "is," that means FBI was at his house while he was on SM.

And if that is correct, that means LE had discovered J's underwear by this time. According to the PC doc, they found her underwear on Monday.

This kid is something else.

How did he hide his evil for so long? There must have been other signs.

The faking his distress but able to tweet. Wow

Does anyone have info on this - what date/time was his post about the FBI at his house? And what did it say? TIA!

It was on Aug 4, I think around 11 pm?? I'm sure of the date, just not the time.

Yes ma'am. They sure had.

All posts are MOO

I asked yesterday but my memory is so bad, please forgive me. What day was the video of he and his mom in the van taken ? tia

This kid is something else.

How did he hide his evil for so long? There must have been other signs.

The faking his distress but able to tweet. Wow

That FB post ticks me off.

"The FBI is at my house" it was a tweet. Eta: maybe FB? But I really thought twitter.

Now I'm really confused.
I thought it was one of his friends that posted that the FBI was at their house and he responded to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub