Found Deceased WA - Jenise Wright, 6, Bremerton, 2 Aug 2014 - #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Welcome to WS!

I can't get it to open right now. What is the date on that article? Could he have had surgery on his nose sometime more than '8 months ago'?

The article was from Jan 2013.

This case makes me so sad. To think of this child's last moments hurts my heart. Reminds me of the Tori Stafford case.
I cannot believe that a person can inflict such horrors on another person. Nevermind a child.

I agree, I can't even begin to imagine, nor do I want to. I guess that is what brings us here- trying to understand the " why". We are at such a disadvantage because we will never be in that mindset.

I will never understand how someone can look into the eyes of a child knowing what evil is about to be committed.

First Post: first time sleuthing...
Thought this was interesting regarding an injury.... Thoughts?

"I feel bad for Gaeta, too. His younger brother Gabe breaks his nose and nearly goes unconscious during Saturday's Matman Classic at Central Kitsap"

http://www.kitsapsun.com/sports/col...f-graham-weird-week-in-the-world-of-wrestling
OK, that article was freaky. From the article:

"I happened to bring up the name Matt Foxworthy, a former Wolves wrestler who went on to compete at North Idaho College. I covered the big guy more than any other wrestler during his senior season in 2008.

"Is he still wrestling," I asked Nass.

"You didn't hear about him?" Nass responded.

Nass proceeds to tell me that Foxworthy is in jail for attempted murder."

I suppose the description, ' broken nose and nearly going unconscious' , might indicate a head injury. I am not sure about surgery though. My son broke his nose twice by playing hockey without his helmet [ I was pissed]--- but he never had surgery on his nose. They tend to let it heal on its own.

"I feel bad for Gaeta, too. His younger brother Gabe breaks his nose and nearly goes unconscious during Saturday's Matman

http://www.kitsapsun.com/sports/col...f-graham-weird-week-in-the-world-of-wrestling

Great new info-thanks I hadn't seen this yet and welcome to Websleuths!! When
I initially saw GG's photo in the press, the first thing I thought was this boy had his nose broken. Wonder if he also suffered a concussion. Guess I'm grasping for a reason why he went off on little Jenise.

My guess is the broken nose is too long ago to be the surgery he referred to on SM. Good find though. MOO.

Thanks seajay! So it does sound like GG's days of freedom were numbered. He would have been caught at some point.

I'd recommend having a look in the "Identified" and "Unidentified" forums here as well - without the ability to use DNA from family members (even generations apart) many sets of remains would never be identified. The maternal line is important because it's always consistent - I have mitochrondrial DNA from my mother, who got it from hers, who got it from hers, who got it from hers and so on, and it remains largely unchanged. While males do have mtDNA, they don't pass it on the same way, but they do inherit it from their mother. An example of this was identifying the remains of the Romanov family (the last Russian emperor) executed during the revolution. The Empress Alexandra and her children were identifed using a sample from Prince Philip - his mother's mother was the sister of the Empress.

It's also the reason why most breeding (horses, cattle etc) traces lineage through the female line.

My guess is the broken nose is too long ago to be the surgery he referred to on SM. Good find though. MOO.

Not necessarily. I broke my nose as a teenager but had surgery to correct it years later, as I didn't realise at the time it was causing me breathing difficulties

I'd recommend having a look in the "Identified" and "Unidentified" forums here as well - without the ability to use DNA from family members (even generations apart) many sets of remains would never be identified. The maternal line is important because it's always consistent - I have mitochrondrial DNA from my mother, who got it from hers, who got it from hers, who got it from hers and so on, and it remains largely unchanged. While males do have mtDNA, they don't pass it on the same way, but they do inherit it from their mother. An example of this was identifying the remains of the Romanov family (the last Russian emperor) executed during the revolution. The Empress Alexandra and her children were identifed using a sample from Prince Philip - his mother's mother was the sister of the Empress.

It's also the reason why most breeding (horses, cattle etc) traces lineage through the female line.

Wow! So interesting regarding the Romanovs.

I nearly fell from my perch when I googled the former wrestler's name from that article - attempted murder - involving strangulation, knocked out her teeth and she needed a steel plate in her chin broke numerous facial bones .... he was champ in 2008 - not that long ago.....what's in the water there? He was charged in 2012 and I don't see sentencing.

Sounding very peculiar....wrestlers seem to have some issues it seems. KWIM (MOO)

GG really showed promise of being very successful

"The youngest Gaeta brother could end up being the best of the bunch — and he's aiming to do some damage at the Tacoma Dome in the near future"

http://www.kitsapsun.com/sports/high-school/sibling-wrestlers-a-tradition-at-olympic

?? There is a lot of discussion on here that doesn't necessarily move us forward.

Yes. Thank u.

-------------

So my question again is - if GG and his mom both refused to give DNA, would LE positively be able to get a warrant to get it? I didn't think you could just go around checking everyone's DNA to see if it matches a crime.

They would need a good reason to go before a judge and request a warrant.

:welcome4:

excellent news story with lots of very useful information thank you and welcome to the forum

Crazy that another wrestler referenced in the article later went on to be accused of strangling a woman...:no:

OK, that article was freaky. From the article:

"I happened to bring up the name Matt Foxworthy, a former Wolves wrestler who went on to compete at North Idaho College. I covered the big guy more than any other wrestler during his senior season in 2008.

"Is he still wrestling," I asked Nass.

"You didn't hear about him?" Nass responded.

Nass proceeds to tell me that Foxworthy is in jail for attempted murder."

Saw this, so freaky. Was this on guy on the same team as GG (obviously at an earlier date)? They are calling the team "The Wolves" but I don't know which school that goes with.

"I feel bad for Gaeta, too. His younger brother Gabe breaks his nose and nearly goes unconscious during Saturday's Matman Classic at Central Kitsap"

Hmm, interesting. The sight of blood makes him queasy or panic? Or possibly pain? Either way that's interesting considering he's a young athlete. You would think he feels pain and sees blood a lot......... hmm indeed. TY for sharing this.

Matt Foxworthy, Josh Smeland...both on the Wolves. Both spent time in jail. Hmmm. The language used in the wrestling articles is interesting. They build them up like they are gods....then what? If they don't succeed...what does that do to a young man's psyche?

http://www.portorchardindependent.com/sports/137770903.html?mobile=true

Wonder what they do in their spare time? Hang with each other like a little pack and talk about how big and strong they are ? Wondering about initiation type things, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove