Found Deceased WA - Karen Koep, and Davido, adults, car found Olympia, welfare check 13 Nov 2023 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I assumed that the trail head where their car was found would be isolated.
But not so, according to the video.
There are houses around and an elementary school, and it looks like a decently travelled road.

Very strange. Car was found in working order right?
I hope there is an explanation and that this couple is found safe.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-11-17 at 7.18.21 PM 2.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-11-17 at 7.18.21 PM 2.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 20
Kidnapped and murdered? Scary, and so painful for that community. If I were to hazard a guess it would be a tenant, I worked for my landlord for awhile and his interactions were not fun..

Sad news, I wonder how the man arrested is connected to them? My thoughts are with the family tonight.
MOO.
In one of the articles posted here, there was mention of someone in possession of something the couple owned. Authorities were not sure that their permission to have the item was given.
I'm guessing it was the person with the item.
Car? Debit card?
Speculation only.

A man in his 40s from Olympia, Washington — just east of where the couple lived — was arrested on two counts of first degree murder and one count of kidnapping, the sheriff's office said Friday. The suspect was known to the couple.

Nov 18, 2023 article

[…]

On Saturday, she told the outlet that Burke appeared to have swiped a credit card belonging to Koep and Davido and “took about 80 bucks.”

[…]

Burke supposedly moved into Koep’s boarding house over the summer after a fire forced him to move out of the shed he had been living in in Oregon, Dutton claimed.

He did construction work in exchange for rent, she said.

[…]

Yes, same person.

The suspect is named in this article: Tenant of Missing Couple Charged With Murder, Kidnapping

Lots of back history in the article, too, with information about the suspect and his relationship to Koep and Davido.
Thanks for posting. What a complete travesty, a couple- who by all accounts believed in giving people second chances in life. Burke murdered them for what? Sickening ...

According to the Thurston County Sheriff, an Olympia man in his 40s was taken into custody Friday and faces two counts of first-degree murder and first-degree kidnapping related to the vanishing of Karen Koep and her husband.

Family members said the individual arrested was the couple’s tenant and was in the process of being evicted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back