GUILTY WA - Keisha Lewis, 21, pregnant, University Place, 31 Oct 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Watching the KOMO 11pm news - police will not give exact location of vehicle, but it was found at a garage. Baby and Lester still missing. Neighbor being interviewed that there were problems in the neighborhood because of the mother's ex-boyfriend. Victim's sister said she was 3 months pregnant, and that the situation between the victim and Lester was not good, and that he "knew he wasn't supposed to be here."

The other boy was found safe inside the home! But all alone. Wonder why Lester took just the baby and not the little boy? Little boy is in police protective custody, and is being interviewed by police as a witness...

My first guess was the Tacoma Dome transit parking garage. It's right off the freeway and right downtown. Although I'm not sure he'd be stupid enough to hop on a bus with an infant. But it's happened before, and theoretically he could have, and gotten as far north as Seattle, or as far south as Olympia. Although if he's more familiar with the hilltop area, it's probably more likely somewhere around there. There would be garages at the hospitals.

I guess it doesn't matter in the long run exactly where the car was, as long as they find her.

I wonder if Lester is the father of the little boy? If not, that could explain why he didn't take him.

My first guess was the Tacoma Dome transit parking garage. It's right off the freeway and right downtown. Although I'm not sure he'd be stupid enough to hop on a bus with an infant. But it's happened before, and theoretically he could have, and gotten as far north as Seattle, or as far south as Olympia. Although if he's more familiar with the hilltop area, it's probably more likely somewhere around there. There would be garages at the hospitals.

I guess it doesn't matter in the long run exactly where the car was, as long as they find her.

I wonder if Lester is the father of the little boy? If not, that could explain why he didn't take him.

Or if he was the father of the baby in her current pregnancy? That could be part of his motive to attack her... :(

When they showed a picture of the car on the news, it looked like it was parked outside at ground level outside of a private garage? Although it could have been towed somewhere else by the police before the cameras were rolling... I kind of hope he was stupid enough to take public transportation. At least then there will be other watchful eyes on the baby. Or, if he needs to get rid of the child on the run, hopefully he cares more for her than her mother and leaves her somewhere safe.

Article update with new info:

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2011/10/31/1887704/amber-alert-issued-after-woman.html?storylink=mrc

- Car found near S. 56th and Ferdinand (about 1.5 miles from where the victim was found at the 6000 block of 57th Ave W - 5-6 minute drive)... there's not much around that area - where did he go after he left his vehicle? I wonder if any other vehicles were reported stolen, or if he had any known family or acquaintances in that neighborhood. That's South Tacoma, not Hilltop.

- Article says woman was pregnant with the suspect's second child... so the little boy was not his, but the baby girl and the unborn child are.

- According to victim's aunt, the victim was "comfortable" with Lester's gang affiliations, or at least his "gang-related" tattoo.

Where are you baby Lester? I wish we knew her first name so we'd have some other name to associate her with besides that of this horrible man who she has for a father...

ETA - SheWhoMustNotBeNamed is on top of this one! Sorry - didn't see you beat me to the info until after I posted :) Thank you for all of the updating you do on this forum.

Twitter accounts to follow for updates:

http://twitter.com/#!/PierceSheriff
http://twitter.com/#!/JoeFryer

The Sheriff asked for no media to come to the car's location on Twitter... Wonder if they ignored that or if the police provided the photo? He also says that there will be special ops teams out throughout the night. Lester has a record, I'm sure LE has some ideas of his associates and hangouts...

Thanks for your updates as well, pharmchick! The more details, the better!

Definitely not somewhere I would think was ideal to abandon your car. Unless he knew someone in that location. No major highways or bus stations (other than city bus) in that area. How far would he be willing to go, on foot, with an infant, when he knew police would be headed to the area?

Family pleads for him to surrender:

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-mur...for-him-to-surrender-20111031,0,4955167.story

I fear that because Lester is so familiar with being in trouble with the law, he may know he's in over his head this time and will do something desperate. I swear, most of the cases I've chosen to follow on WS have bad endings or go cold... I pray that this isn't the case with this one! I hope this little girl is found before the night is over.

This is so surreal. Detective Ed Troyer is the father of one of my old high-school buddies.

Joe Fryer:
We're hearing word from Pierce Co. Sheriff's Office that suspect in #AmberAlert might have turned himself in at a hospital.

http://twitter.com/#!/JoeFryer

!!!!!!!!!! Please let it be true !!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm definitely not getting any sleep soon...

The closest hospital to where the car was abandoned is Allenmore, which is about 2 & 1/2 miles away, or St. Joe's or Tacoma General, which are both about 4 miles away... I hope this is true, and that baby girl is with him and safe!

Posted from a neighbor's facebook page (name withheld):
This man is my neighbor and I talked to him just a couple of hours before this all happened, I held that baby girl in my arms, me and my husband talked about helping him fix his car tomorrow, I know he would never hurt that baby girl but someone out there knows where they are and we need those tips please call if you see or know anything.

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/ChoiceZnewZ/~a7zfg

#AmberAlert - Pierce Co. Sheriff's office just told us they believe Amber Alert suspect walked into #Puyallup hospital with missing child. More info soon. | RT @KIRO7Seattle

How did he get to Puyallup? Heck, I don't really care as long as that baby is unharmed!

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/ChoiceZnewZ/~a7zfg

#AmberAlert - Pierce Co. Sheriff's office just told us they believe Amber Alert suspect walked into #Puyallup hospital with missing child. More info soon. | RT @KIRO7Seattle

How did he get to Puyallup? Heck, I don't really care as long as that baby is unharmed!

I could care a less about the creeper, but please let this baby girl be safe. Please Lord!!!

Mel

I was scared when you said HE walked into the hospital. Thought he didn't have the baby. Hopefully she is with him!!!

Dang it! I was just getting ready to go to bed!

I was scared when you said HE walked into the hospital. Thought he didn't have the baby. Hopefully she is with him!!!

Dang it! I was just getting ready to go to bed!

Me too! Why is the sheriff so cryptic about her being "recovered" as well? I need a tweet or a news update that says she's SAFE before I'll be getting to bed....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back