Found Deceased WA - Kenna Harris, 25, Snohomish County, 31 March 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I wonder if they’re not concentrating their efforts in the group where others seem to be posting ideas and thoughts? I do think keeping the page active would be helpful, not everyone may realize they have both and if Kenna were to look at something, you’d want her to see it up to date.

I agree 100%

I had a feeling as soon as I saw they were doing another ground search. Absolutely heartbreaking

Last edited:
A very sad update from the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office:

10/10/2020 / 10:30 AM. Human remains were found is a secluded wooded area today during a planned search operation for a missing Snohomish woman, Kenna Harris. Ms. Harris has been missing from the Snohomish area since March of this year.Previous ground searches for Ms. Harris did not incorporate the area where the remains were found.

The remains have not yet been positive identified; however, Ms. Harris’s immediate family has been informed of the discovery.

The scene where the remains are located is being processed by Detectives with the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office and members of the Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office. The Medical Examiner’s office will make identification of the remains and make notification to the next of kin.

The search today was conducted by members of the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office Major Crimes Unit and members of the Snohomish County Volunteer Search and Rescue Team.

Here’s a link to the discovery of the unidentified remains...
Human remains found during search for missing Monroe woman | HeraldNet.com

Human remains were found Saturday morning during a search for a missing Monroe woman, according to the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office.

The remains have not been confirmed as those of Kenna Harris, 25, who was last seen in March.

Deputies with the sheriff’s Major Crimes Unit and members of the Snohomish County Volunteer Search and Rescue Team conducted Saturday’s search. A news release didn’t state where they searched, but noted they hadn’t looked at that particular area in previous operations. The sheriff’s office has notified the family of their discovery. The scene was being processed by sheriff’s detectives and the Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office.

A couple more additional links for reference.
Searchers find human remains during search for missing Snohomish woman

Officials said previous ground searches for Harris were not a part of the area where the remains were found.

Remains believed to be Monroe woman missing since March found in Snohomish | king5.com

While the remains have not yet been positively identified, Swenson said detectives believe they are Kenna Harris, 25, who has been missing from Monroe since March 31, 2020.

The remains were found in a secluded wood area during a planned search operation for Harris, Swenson said. Previous ground searches for Harris did not incorporate the area where the remains were found.

Harris' family was notified of the discovery Saturday, said Swenson.

I wonder if the reward played a part in the planned search area where Kenna's remains were ultimately recovered.... Peace and comfort to her family and friends.

I'm very sorry to hear this update on Kenna. I remember when her missing poster was featured in one of FB hiking groups.

I cannot say enough good things about SCVSAR (you know who you are). I'm relieved they were able to recover Kenna for her family.

IMO

I wonder if the reward played a part in the planned search area where Kenna's remains were ultimately recovered.... Peace and comfort to her family and friends.

IMO I honestly don't think so. It's possible the area she was found was an area of interest and they wanted to search it again, especially before the winter weather starts.

https://snohomishcountywa.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/6566

The Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office recovered partially skeletonized human remains found in a wooded area near Snohomish, Washington on October 10th, 2020. The remains have been identified as 26-year-old Kenna M. Harris of Snohomish, Washington. The cause of death is undetermined. The manner of death is Undetermined.
For more information, please contact the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office.

Can't find any COD updates but I did find this
131210620_10214737936641033_2469678413104884961_n.jpg

132557408_10214792975696975_3759879593444399614_n.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member