Found Alive WA - L.C., 15, Pierce County, 9 May 2018 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lakewood is a hot spot for local military 'weekending' (big economy for ST-ing there).

I'm an assertive and aggressive individual to come at the wrong way- Lakewood's a horrible place I've personally been stalked and sexually harassed in very disturbing methods (Tacoma johns are just annoying).
All the trash LE sweeps out of Tacoma (after the local bouncing between hills) settles south to Lakewood. Families caught up in the drug/gang culture try to make a go at normalcy out that way.
Creepers count on it being semi secluded, this public perception is distilled into a potent discussion in the sexual predator community and thus it's in the category of ideal hunting grounds for passing serials on the 5.

Maybe the news needs to make a point of reviving the nightmare everyone lived under while GRK was at large.

I am not caught up here so excuse me if I have missed anything, I'll go back as soon as I can but this is important from LC's find me FB page:

"Important info: we are not doing public searches. We won't be meeting up tomorrow. We have direction from Law Enforcement and FBI. The flyers and public searches are keeping LC hidden. They will just keep moving her out of those areas that we plaster with flyers and passing her off to other horrible people. I am cancelling the search events and letting volunteers know. Keep her picture with you. Go out and talk to people one on one. Show her flyer to them give them a flyer so they have it, but do not post it or ask people to post it. Any questions, send a private message. Thank you all for being dedicated to bringing LC home safe."

<modsnip>

I have friends who were going to be helping distribute flyers that way but will be keeping these close to themselves now. I'm so very anxious for LC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shared Hope Int'l has some great resources and educational material about trafficking. Washington state is actually pretty progressive in terms of considering minors victims and not criminals. Watch or read "Renting Lacy". There are a lot of smaller local organizations that have been working hard to bring awareness to trafficking in the PNW. Its just such an indescribably huge industry.

MeetMe.com is just a "chat" site that has been around for awhile. Teenagers mostly, which I'm sure is why traffickers have targeted it.

I'm so worried for LC!

Seems some people on this thread follow the huge trafficking problem in the PNW. Curious what your take on stopping the searches and flyers. Do you think it will help?

Seems some people on this thread follow the huge trafficking problem in the PNW. Curious what your take on stopping the searches and flyers. Do you think it will help?

In my opinion, yes. The evil only benefits from knowing where they are looking for LC. We can still get word of her being missing out, but search areas, no. This is for the best.

The people involved in trafficking these young girls obviously only care about money. How much do you think the reward would have to be to get one of them to turn her over? $10,000?

Curious, do you not think it will help? Is that why you asked?

The people involved in trafficking these young girls obviously only care about money. How much do you think the reward would have to be to get one of them to turn her over? $10,000?
I don't think it would happen at all, sadly. They can easily make $10k from one girl in just a couple days. I think advertising ahead of time where the searches are going to be is not helpful. Traffickers are tech savvy and keeping track, especially in a case like this that's getting media attention. They're right in that they will just keep her moving.

I run the FB page. When the police would not take the missing persons report seriously and wouldn't track down the guy she snuck out with, it took the whole community to track down the leads to prove she was in danger. It has been all friends and family pushing to get this case noticed. <modsnip>

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kiro...bonney-lake-teen-increases-to-5-000/760315792

According to the court documents, she is being advertised on a website that was new even to Lindquist: MeetMe.com

The new backpage.
A
I am not caught up here so excuse me if I have missed anything, I'll go back as soon as I can but this is important from LC's find me FB page:

"Important info: we are not doing public searches. We won't be meeting up tomorrow. We have direction from Law Enforcement and FBI. The flyers and public searches are keeping LC hidden. They will just keep moving her out of those areas that we plaster with flyers and passing her off to other horrible people. I am cancelling the search events and letting volunteers know. Keep her picture with you. Go out and talk to people one on one. Show her flyer to them give them a flyer so they have it, but do not post it or ask people to post it. Any questions, send a private message. Thank you all for being dedicated to bringing LC home safe."

<modsnip>

I have friends who were going to be helping distribute flyers that way but will be keeping these close to themselves now. I'm so very anxious for LC.
This is just breaking my heart. Our poor children.

Or try Washington Anti-Trafficking Response Network (WARN) - (206) 245-0782
Seattle area victim outreach, services and program information.

I realize it's Seattle based, but I imagine they would at least have some helpful information.

<modsnip>

I don't consult with LE at all. They speak to the mother every day. But it seems there is no direction or help from them.
I'm sure they investigating and such. It just seems they say nothing. They won't confirm or dismiss all these alleged sightings. They don't give advice. They didn't prepare the family for the horrible details and documents that would be made public when Chris and Maria were apprehended and charged. You have to call reporters to ask them if they have heard anything and get info from them. IDK how to explain it all. Also I know it's selfish, but our concern is getting LC, thier concern is getting a lot of people that are involved. So sometimes it's questionable if they act fast enough on tips or they wait and watch to see what other Intel they can gather. I know it's right to stop with the blatant searches and flyer plastering but now we feel helpless.

I run the FB page. When the police would not take the missing persons report seriously and wouldn't track down the guy she snuck out with, it took the whole community to track down the leads to prove she was in danger. It has been all friends and family pushing to get this case noticed. <modsnip>

Good for you! I am in awe of your dedication!

You have to call reporters to ask them if they have heard anything and get info from them. IDK how to explain it all. Also I know it's selfish, but our concern is getting LC, thier concern is getting a lot of people that are involved. So sometimes it's questionable if they act fast enough on tips or they wait and watch to see what other Intel they can gather.
BBM, snipped by me

1. You don't owe it anyone to explain anything- we need to be here to provide answers and solutions when you ask.

2. This is a common problem in 'missing' cases, from carelessness in communication all the way to murders... you know what helps?
Share her childhood, hobbies, dreams, humanize her- remind her & others what she's missing out on & is still has back here at home.
Keep public events with her centered going.
Leave those flyers with every business to leave in their break room or email lists- don't let traffickers see whose watching.
Talk openly about how those who aren't about action make a lot of cheap threats. If they were going to do it it would've already been DONE.

3. LE is in it for the long haul, they figure better to get as many as possible... they'll take as many hostages as they need to get the whole crew... victim family & friends notwithstanding :(

What I've said here isn't for everyone, but it for damn sho has brought kids back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back