Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
check out this distance...

uu96w.jpg

She would have had to pass the corner of S 1st to get home... maybe she decided to go there since she ran there for help before... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

B is LB's home and A is the address linked to that mlachester name....

I found one from googling mlachecster that is a Marilyn L. 30-year-old Female,McCleary,WA.!!!!! :eek: :waitasec: Could this be the person that wrote that comment? TIA

Am I allowed to post the link to it? It does say she is 31 after you open it..... TIA

:angel:

Yep, one and the same. NMK did some great sleuthing.

BTW, I've looked through her myspace friends and I cannot find any mutual friends of Lindsey's family or friends. But she does have a couple of kids that Lindsey might be friends with. I am dying to know the details behind her post to that article. I'm sure LE is on it, though, especially since there should be police reports.

Goodnight all!

WOW, That is close, eh? It sure could be. Didn't she say Lindsay had been at her house to call 911 and the police came and picked her up there?

You guys are
12.gif
's

You too Not_My_Kids :), although I learned Hick Town Wa is mythical. LOLOL

I think together we are making great strides tonight!

looks like she may have a son around the same age as Lindsay

This may have been posted trying to catch up but mlachester possibly

http://www.mylife.com/mlachester

ETA: On the search page it shows this before you click the link
30-year-old Female,McCleary,WA

ETA: Sorry just now caught up and see someone posted this all ready sorry for the duplicate info

check out this distance...

uu96w.jpg

She would have had to pass the corner of S 1st to get home... maybe she decided to go there since she ran there for help before... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

B is LB's home and A is the address linked to that mlachester name....

thanks....wow....very close...i want to know what she meant by her post now.....

i figured it out...

m is first name and the rest is the last name ;) person lives on S 1st street... check it...

http://whitepages.yellowpages.com/results.php?ReportType=34&qf=M&qi=0&qk=10&qn=Lachester&qs=WA&qz=98557

Amazing you are! That just has to be the poster, right. The M everyone has been talking about? A friend of the family.

Gee, if I was Lindsay's mother, who must know this gal as everyone in McCleary knows everybody, I would be very upset at her putting this info out on the web.

Maybe LE doesn't want the info about Lindsay calling 911 several times and mentioning she had been abused out there in the public for a reason.

It stands to reason if she had been abused by someone, that person would be a good candidate for taking her that night, right?

The perp might be reading all the papers, keeping up on the news as we know they often do, and read the cat could be out of the bag if Lindsay had told someone about being abused.

Have we tracked the SO's in McCleary? Maybe one lives in the general neighborhood?

if....MLA comment is true....then Lindsey mood's on her myspace bother me :(

Lindsey Baum is happy that her brother is going to juvi tomorrow.
Mood: happ at 2:10 PM Jun 17
Lindsey Baum is bored as hell
Mood: bored at 8:01 PM Jun 8
Lindsey Baum cabt wait to hang with kayla agian
Mood: anxious at 2:13 PM Jun 8
Lindsey Baum i've been getting a lot of nightmares latley and i have this bad feeling that something bads gonna happen
Mood: scared at 6:48 AM May 29
Lindsey Baum has joined MySpace!
Mood: good at 4:04 AM May 29

mlachester is not the M from my theory.
Why are there so many M's? WA natives: is this common throughout the state or is there something in the water in McCLEary that inspires people to name every single person something with an M initial?
This is ridiculous.

Someone with the same name on mlachester mylife profile showing up as a friend is a RSO in CA - no clue of course if it is the same person just the name matches.

looks like she may have a son around the same age as Lindsay

Lindsay must know him as there is only one school in McCleary, a grade school up to 8th grade. Good work!

This may have been posted trying to catch up but mlachester possibly

http://www.mylife.com/mlachester

ETA: On the search page it shows this before you click the link
30-year-old Female,McCleary,WA

ETA: Sorry just now caught up and see someone posted this all ready sorry for the duplicate info

LOL Very Good! Should we send her a note and get the particulars? No, I know that's a bad idea, but I sure hope the MPD is ON it.

BTW, I learned on July 10 -12th there is a BEAR FESTIVAL in McClary. I sure hope she is found before then. xox

this is a comment under her hubby's pic on her myspace

has stood behind everything I have done!
» Post A Comment

i thought it meant all the good things she has done in her life....but maybe not...????

LOL I said the same exact thing!

i dont get anything at the link....can you just give a little info what you found

10 records all with her listed as defendant. No details of what the charges were, but they were all in Gray's Harbor County or MCleary Municipal Court.

FBI Joins Search For Missing Washington 11-Year-Old Girl
July 1, 2009 4:35 a.m. EST
<snipped>
McCleary, WA (AHN) - Authorities are still searching for a 10-year-old girl who disappeared Friday while walking home from a friend's house a few blocks away.

But the child's mother doesn't believe her daughter is still in the area. Melissa Baum reportedly said she thinks someone took her daughter.

"And I just wish, I'm begging whoever had her will take her to a gas station or a grocery store or a restaurant where she can go to a pay phone and call 911 and say 'I'm Lindsey Baum' so we can trace her and find her," Melissa Baum said of her missing daughter, according to The Daily World. "Just let her go. Give her a chance. Let her come home."

FBI agents have joined the ongoing search. Police had earlier searched for Lindsey using dogs and the National Guard has also looked for the girl.

Although it has been four days since Lindsey disappeared, the mother has not given up hope.

"I think she's alive," Melissa Baum was quoted as saying by ABC news. "I really and truly feel that strongly in my heart."

Read more: http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7015658178#ixzz0JztQZIJl&C

Article:
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7015658178

could the abuse that ML was talking about....be abuse from Lindsey mother?....i know when we here the word abuse....we all think sex abuse....but maybe its physical abuse...by mother or boy friend...?

i dont get anything at the link....can you just give a little info what you found

There are 10 entries for her including maybe 5 or 6 cases in the last several years.

There is one case from mid Feb of 2009. They don't give the info on the complaint but there was a Writ of Restitution filed by the judge. That means she had to pay someone back for something she took from them, or damage she caused I think.

FBI Joins Search For Missing Washington 11-Year-Old Girl
July 1, 2009 4:35 a.m. EST
<snipped>
McCleary, WA (AHN) - Authorities are still searching for a 10-year-old girl who disappeared Friday while walking home from a friend's house a few blocks away.

But the child's mother doesn't believe her daughter is still in the area. Melissa Baum reportedly said she thinks someone took her daughter.

"And I just wish, I'm begging whoever had her will take her to a gas station or a grocery store or a restaurant where she can go to a pay phone and call 911 and say 'I'm Lindsey Baum' so we can trace her and find her," Melissa Baum said of her missing daughter, according to The Daily World. "Just let her go. Give her a chance. Let her come home."

FBI agents have joined the ongoing search. Police had earlier searched for Lindsey using dogs and the National Guard has also looked for the girl.

Although it has been four days since Lindsey disappeared, the mother has not given up hope.

"I think she's alive," Melissa Baum was quoted as saying by ABC news. "I really and truly feel that strongly in my heart."

Read more: http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7015658178#ixzz0JztQZIJl&C

Article:
http://www.allheadlinenews.com/articles/7015658178

had her??....why not say has her?

Someone has been in Lindsey Baum's myspace on 6/28/09. Also it is titled DISTURBED.It is private so I couldn't go any farther.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89