WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone with the same name on mlachester mylife profile showing up as a friend is a RSO in CA - no clue of course if it is the same person just the name matches.

The possibilities are endless. Maybe he used to live in McClary. I think she has lived there since 2006 or so when she first got into trouble with the law.

If one SO is her friend, maybe she knows other SO's in the area. :eek::eek:

I bet LE has a real good grip on this case even in 4 days missing. Heck, this group has learned all this info so far. Just think what they know!

I don't think they are gong to find her accidentally. It will be through learning info and going from one step to the next.

In looking thru mlachesters myspace she is from California all thru her schooling so could of known them from there if it is the same guy. I checked CA records and he is incarcerated at the moment anyway.

The possibilities are endless. Maybe he used to live in McClary. I think she has lived there since 2006 or so when she first got into trouble with the law.

If one SO is her friend, maybe she knows other SO's in the area. :eek::eek:

I bet LE has a real good grip on this case even in 4 days missing. Heck, this group has learned all this info so far. Just think what they know!

I don't think they are gong to find her accidentally. It will be through learning info and going from one step to the next.

where was the mother that night?

im starting to think its someone she knows.....

4 blocks from home
no screams
late in the evening
seems like she is friends with older kids/adults/
adult myspace
wierd postings on her myspace/nightmares/affraid something bad is going to happen
seems to have to much freedom/not enough suppervison
mentions brother going to juvi and happy about it
*rumor* other 911 calls about abuse

Well I feel kinda silly now - the guy listed as her friend on mylife and whos name matches a sex offender in CA is the founder and CEO of mylife.com.

ANd we all know how online dating usually ends, and Mlachester has profiles on several dating sites, regular and just for sex sites both. Not linking, google is good enough if you use her real name.

where was the mother that night?

im starting to think its someone she knows.....

4 blocks from home
no screams
late in the evening
seems like she is friends with older kids/adults/
adult myspace
wierd postings on her myspace/nightmares/affraid something bad is going to happen
seems to have to much freedom/not enough suppervison
mentions brother going to juvi and happy about it
*rumor* other 911 calls about abuse

I think so too TakeNote, I can't see it being a boy around her age, as they would have a hard time getting rid of a body if something happened. They might not have the means.

This Marilyn seems to know Lindsay pretty well and I just hope she is telling LE everything she knows.

We have seen some strange things happen in the criminal world. One thing we do know is she probably isn't in anyone's house in McCleary as I read they went thru every house in the town. xox

Well I feel kinda silly now - the guy listed as her friend on mylife and whos name matches a sex offender in CA is the founder and CEO of mylife.com.

z7shysterical.gif
Don't stop researching as you bring so much to the board! xox

She does live a block off Lindseys street, her son does appear to be around Lindsey's age. Maybe she's spoken to her at one time, maybe she has heard the scoop from neighbors that live nearby about Lindsey's home situation or perhaps her son has told her things he's heard from other kids since she went missing.

oh..you just got to love it! :laugh:
Dont feel to bad....you should have seen the blooper i posted on another thread....omg....i just died...i was soooo :blushing:

hey...its like almost 3am here.....im getting loopy....:grouphug:

It's almost 6 a.m. here.

Totally off topic: Does anyone know why my PM box got bigger? Not that I am complaining. Just curious.

ANd we all know how online dating usually ends, and Mlachester has profiles on several dating sites, regular and just for sex sites both. Not linking, google is good enough if you use her real name.

Can you believe it? Now I'm thinking it is strange if this lady Marilyn wrote this post about an event that happened at her house with Lindsey when she didn't tell the police about the abuse Lindsay had mentioned so they wouldn't take her back home. Just crazy~

She does live a block off Lindseys street, her son does appear to be around Lindsey's age. Maybe she's spoken to her at one time, maybe she has heard the scoop from neighbors that live nearby about Lindsey's home situation or perhaps her son has told her things he's heard from other kids since she missing.

It does appear there could be much more than meets the eye. I don't trust her since I learned she is on sex sites.

Poor Lindsay, if someone was grooming her or whatever, abusing her in her own home, as Marilyn implies, she needed to talk to someone even if it wasn't sexual abuse. This would not be my choice for a mentor for Lindsay!

I wonder if all these ladies are good friends, KK, ML and the mom. Two of them are posting on the case. Or it could be Lindsay's mom doesn't get along with Marilyn, or why would Lindsay go over there to use the phone and confide in her. I do think she was telling the truth in that post.

PS: I'm getting rummy too and am going to have to hit the hay. Maybe we will hear some good news tomoz. xox

Can you believe it? Now I'm thinking it is strange if this lady Marilyn wrote this post about an event that happened at her house with Lindsey when she didn't tell the police about the abuse Lindsay had mentioned so they wouldn't take her back home. Just crazy~

Huh? I thought she was writing about an event she was aware of. Don't recall her saying it happen at HER house.

ETA: you are correct! she said they called 911 from HER house.

"

http://www.king5.com/topstories/stor...omments_anchor

>>> snip

mlachester 2 hours ago wrote:
NN1, AND SUMITHRYO, I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!"

I found this on pp12 of this thread in a posting by Soyesterday. xox

I am wondering if this was written by KK? The friends mom who posted at SM. I wonder if she is still posting there. Very poor taste on her part INO with an ongoing open case and a little girl's life possibly at stake. We don't know.

bumping....this is where she post....

i also just noticed.....*she should of been taken the first time*....huh???? taken where? my hinky went off

i also just noticed.....*she should of been taken the first time*....huh???? taken where? my hinky went off

I was assuming taken by child welfare authorities.

Here are the original posts in this thread with both MLAchester's comments she had written on the king5.com news site.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09
snipped:
"Lets look at the truth guys. This little girl was abused by her brother. He has choked her till she passed out chased her with kitchen knives and shovles. The McCleary police was called on the incidents and they took her back home CPS didn't even do anything for poor Lindsey. And her mom didn't treat her much better."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09
NN1, AND SUMITHRYO, I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!

I was assuming taken by child welfare authorities.

thats what i first thought of also.....but why say the first time...that means there had to be a second time of her calling for help/asking for help.....how does she know that Lindsey didnt run away or something like that....i dont know its late....but it just didnt sit well with me...maybe im just to loopy...to have any of this stuff make since....it just makes me so mad and sad...that there is another child missing out there....yuck!

good night guys....i think you all have done such a great job tonight...it was a pleasure to have been with you on this journey :blowkiss: i just wish it was on a happy note....i hope for good news later today!

keep up the good work! :clap:

I thought of it as 'taken out of her home' if she was being abused in any way, by Child Protective Services.

This poster also infers Lindsay called 911 more than once, and I don't think she could do that from her home where she was being abused in some way.

Here are the original posts in this thread with both MLAchester's comments she had written on the king5.com news site.

snipped:
"Lets look at the truth guys. This little girl was abused by her brother. He has choked her till she passed out chased her with kitchen knives and shovles. The McCleary police was called on the incidents and they took her back home CPS didn't even do anything for poor Lindsey. And her mom didn't treat her much better."

NN1, AND SUMITHRYO, I am close to her and I know a lot more than the media or law enforcement are saying right now. As for Scanner, sorry if you don't like the truth but I have never been one to keep the truth in and she should of been taken the first time she called 911 from my house asking for help instead of put in a police car and taken back to her abuser!

thank you for posting this....i missed the first one....yikes!

thats what i first thought of also.....but why say the first time...that means there had to be a second time of her calling for help/asking for help.....how does she know that Lindsey didnt run away or something like that....i dont know its late....but it just didnt sit well with me...maybe im just to loopy...to have any of this stuff make since....it just makes me so mad and sad...that there is another child missing out there....yuck!

good night guys....i think you all have done such a great job tonight...it was a pleasure to have been with you on this journey :blowkiss: i just wish it was on a happy note....i hope for good news later today!

keep up the good work! :clap:

Night Sweetie, See you guys tomorrow. xox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads