WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm currently talking to DD. We will see what her and I can come up with.

I am very glad you both are talking think it is good thing and maybe working truely as a team will be able find LB with combined sources. Thank you Jenn for looking into it.. hugs.

:clap: I knew we would get along! Those are the most intersting aspects to look into. If I drank I'd get "pisssed" with you. You got that right?

Lol. Yes, we would get pissed! (Which is as you say, drunk, not annoyed!).

I just wonder where these rumours start. I mean, could be something as simple as misunderstanding, or mishearing. But if they are made up, I wonder what the motive is behind that?

I agree with an earlier poster than all rumours should be looked into, because as they say, no smoke without fire. Not always, but sometimes. If there are ten rumours out there, one may have a grain of truth. And sometimes if we find a grain of truth, things can unravel.

But where to start!

Another day with no Lindsey. :( So much love and dedication out there. If that was how to get somebody home, she'd be home by now. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

koko ~

Within Lindsey's thread there are many maps and photos.

Start here

The first one posted is great!
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86066

Google Maps Satellite Image is also terrific. Just type in McCleary WA and zoom her in.

xo

Thank you! :)

I was wondering, Jennifer (you may know this) - has there definitely only been one private dog handling team out there? Is it possible that you guys are looking at two different reports? (I'm sure not, just checking). Thanks!

I haven't seen any update on the Tumwater luring case either. I remember back about a year ago now there was a case like it in Lacey, a boy was chased, but I can't find mention of it now. Originally saw it on Crime Stoppers.

Currently on Crime Stoppers:

September 2, 2009 On August 26th, a white male came to a residence in the county and told the woman inside that he had a court order to remove her children from the home. When the male could not produce any paperwork, she refused to comply and closed her door. The male left in a white mini van.
The male identified himself as Michael Jenkins and is described as mid to late 40's, 5-6, with a full beard and glasses.
March 4, 2009 On February 5th a twelve-year-old male was walking near 57th Avenue SE and Stockton Drive SE in Lacey. A white van stopped and two men began chasing the victim, who managed to get away.
The van is white with "Flower" written on the side at an angle, and another word the victim could not recall. One suspect was a white male and one was Hispanic. Both wore Devil Ray ball caps.

http://www.crimebusters.org/

Wow. What is going on in that area?!

Who is DD?

Hi Steadfast

When I started reading hear she was posting here and then went to Scared Monkeys and believe she has her own chat/forum also. I have not met or talked with her personally as of yet but have read some of her research and thought process on this case.

Hey all. JVK, myself and Michelle just got back from a LONG search day. It was hot, miles of walking and looking at every little detail. Taking pictures, GPS, looking at maps, checking out every area we could.

I'm exhausted, I'm sunburnt, my feet are killing me and I have cobwebs all over myself LOL. Plus I have blisters and I fell on my azz down a little hill but I was able to sorta get right back up so it didn't look too spazzy :crazy: I know...whine, whine, whine :) And I saw TWO snakes today. I DO NOT LIKE SNAKES.

I can sure tell that JVK and Michelle are way younger than me. They are just searcher bee's I'm tellin ya. They go and go and I trail behind. My hat is off to them!

Anyway...we'll keep going and looking. It's all we can do.

email me an update please :)

Hi Steadfast

When I started reading hear she was posting here and then went to Scared Monkeys and believe she has her own chat/forum also. I have not met or talked with her personally as of yet but have read some of her research and thought process on this case.
If you know DD's chat room or forum I sure you can link us to it. People lurking on W/S & new members can get an idea of what she feels important to blog. Gives more insight for us. Just don't link the site we aren't to mention.

Thank you! :)

I was wondering, Jennifer (you may know this) - has there definitely only been one private dog handling team out there? Is it possible that you guys are looking at two different reports? (I'm sure not, just checking). Thanks!

Not that I know of. KK sent me the report of the same handler who did two searches (stopped the first one due to heat and came back and did another on a later date. Report says dogs took the same route as earlier)

Searching for a child is exhausting and stressful. Hope all the searchers enjoy the holiday weekend by spending time with their families, having fun, laughing, eating, and stepping out of the arena of crime. A heartfelt thanks to all who have donated time, energy, sweat, and tears to help find Lindsey. :blowkiss:

Enjoy your holiday weekend and please stay safe!

I am very glad you both are talking think it is good thing and maybe working truely as a team will be able find LB with combined sources. Thank you Jenn for looking into it.. hugs.

I even apologized for jumping her on here (I want to apologize to you WSers too) I know better. I can usually hold my fingers back from typing what I'm thinking.. that didn't happen so well tonight. LOL

It's been a long week. I didn't get to search much today because I had to work. Then my equipment at work broke putting me behind schedule, now it's raining, I'm out of beer and the hot tub guy didn't fill the hot tub back up after fixing it so I can't even use it.

k.. 'nuff venting. :)

I even apologized for jumping her on here (I want to apologize to you WSers too) I know better. I can usually hold my fingers back from typing what I'm thinking.. that didn't happen so well tonight. LOL

It's been a long week. I didn't get to search much today because I had to work. Then my equipment at work broke putting me behind schedule, now it's raining, I'm out of beer and the hot tub guy didn't fill the hot tub back up after fixing it so I can't even use it.

k.. 'nuff venting. :)

we all love you Jennifer, you are only trying to keep Lindsey's case running smoothly :blowkiss:

Get your tissues out friends! Cannel 7 KIRO just announced a three yr. old boy just kidnapped. News at 11:00. Anyone ready to storm the stairs of Olympia and march for new laws?

If you know DD's chat room or forum I sure you can link us to it. People lurking on W/S & new members can get an idea of what she feels important to blog. Gives more insight for us. Just don't link the site we aren't to mention.

How do you know which links you aren't able to link to here. Is there a list.

Hi all, posting in late again. Got some food before coming back to the house.

1st: 11:00am Tomorrow @ BeerBower Park - Again - (Saturday)

We'll be finishing up one trail and heading off to another.

2nd: I too read DD's posts @ SM for a while until he/she (IMO) started getting off base. It's OK to keep in the back of your mind - but i feel it might be best in the context it was found.. on the internet.. & I don't mean that in a disrespectful way. (in re: effort)

Anyways yes we hiked around a bit today & my feet are sore. Thanks to Breanna for being there & of course Michelle.

We'll see if we can pick up a 4th+ tomorrow.

Hey Jennifer ~

Maybe you can just get the HotTub Guy to fill the HotTub WITH beer :D

Now that's the ticket ~

xoxo

I hope this ok with the mods to post this link..if not please delete not sure what I am allowed to and what I am not. I do apologize if I am not suppose to.

http://truecrime.forums-free.com/li...195.html?sid=a82003c82d0b1476142800b439eb5d9a

:)

2nd: I too read DD's posts @ SM for a while until he/she (IMO) started getting off base. It's OK to keep in the back of your mind - but i feel it might be best in the context it was found.. on the internet.. & I don't mean that in a disrespectful way. (in re: effort)

Anyways yes we hiked around a bit today & my feet are sore. Thanks to Breanna for being there & of course Michelle.

Are you kidding me? Thanks to YOU for being there. You're like an energizer bunny. You just go and go. I felt like an old fart compared to you.

If anyone can search an area and check it out...it's you! I'm sure Brad realizes that :)

See you tomorrow. IF I can walk.

I'm supposed to have my granddaughter.. there is no way in hell I'm packing a 35 lb 19 month old through the woods.
If I can get my brat up early enough I'll make her watch the baby and I'll be there.. otherwise I will be there on Sunday for sure.
I feel bad that I can't make it to these things. Damn life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968