WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one is under a lot of pressure and stress all looking very hard to find anything they can to bring Lindsey home. All have spent many hours with research, searching many area's doing everything and anything we can possibly do. Maybe we should try to keep mind open to the possibilities. I do not no about the sense but seems there was some curiosity that she might have gone down one of the streets. What if this is true.. Would we be wrong not to follow up on it. I know if it was my daughter and I heard this I would want it followed up on. But that is just me. My heart goes out to MB, her family I can only imagine what she is going through.

~~~

Thank you TamgMit, I agree with you wholeheartedly.

It's not about who is right or who is wrong, it's about bringing Lindsey home safely.

We have someone posting false info, people believing it to be true and I'm supposed to step back?

If DD is so good at what she does why isn't she calling the FBI with all of this info that is supposedly true instead of posting it on the internet?

I can't imagine that she hasn't already called FBI on the information she has gathered. I don't know that she has or hasn't. All I know of is that she does a lot of research on many people that has been asked from both groups WS, SM as well as her own group and has spent numerous hours doing it. This name calling doesn't get anything accomplished

Every one is under a lot of pressure and stress all looking very hard to find anything they can to bring Lindsey home. All have spent many hours with research, searching many area's doing everything and anything we can possibly do. Maybe we should try to keep mind open to the possibilities. I do not no about the sense but seems there was some curiosity that she might have gone down one of the streets. What if this is true.. Would we be wrong not to follow up on it. I know if it was my daughter and I heard this I would want it followed up on. But that is just me. My heart goes out to MB, her family I can only imagine what she is going through.

I guess maybe I'm not explaining myself clearly.

Not once did I say it wasn't a possibility that Lindsey didn't go in this direction. And I'm not saying the route shouldn't be checked. Trust me, I think I know where every rock, piece of glass and pile of dog poop is in McCleary. I've looked at it all, more than once.

What I'm saying is that DD is saying the dogs went *this way* when the police say the dogs didn't go anywhere and the private k9s said they went *that way*

See my point here? Three different stories from three different people. Yet DD is trying to say they all had the same story.

this way does not equal that way and they both don't add up to nowhere.

This is a problem.

The mention of 6th Street in any context at all came originally from KK.

Two of the very first statements that KK made over at SM were in reference to Lindsey taking 6th Street.

Shortly after that, the story gets muddled into something else. I can find and post the two quotes if you think it's necessary (but I'm not sure I am allowed).

Now there appears to be another discrepancy over 6th Street.

Something is very wrong.

xoxo

I guess maybe I'm not explaining myself clearly.

Not once did I say it wasn't a possibility that Lindsey didn't go in this direction. And I'm not saying the route shouldn't be checked. Trust me, I think I know where every rock, piece of glass and pile of dog poop is in McCleary. I've looked at it all, more than once.

What I'm saying is that DD is saying the dogs went *this way* when the police say the dogs didn't go anywhere and the private k9s said they went *that way*

See my point here? Three different stories from three different people. Yet DD is trying to say they all had the same story.

this way does not equal that way and they both don't add up to nowhere.

Yes I see your point, so maybe we should look into where DD might have gotten that information. Instead of discrediting it see if there is something to substantiate it. To be honest I am kind of curious.

I'm confused with all the DD stuff...!
One thing I wondered was, is there a map anywhere of McCleary and the surroundings, which us non-locals can look at, to get a feel for the area, where the areas that have been searched are shaded in or something?

I also wondered how it's being organised...I've read the posts and may have missed it, if so then I apologise.

Are the searchers starting from a central point and spreading outwards? How is it being done? Not criticising, just wondering!

Thanks

There may be some misinformation as well as info that could be looked into. All don't give up as we finally have a good dialog going. Jennifer your pasionate about Lindsey's return maybe in a bit different way as you are in the thick with the some of the main players. That isn't a bad thing as it is apparent MB needs to have all the help she can get & the searches are one direction to help bring her home. We need to question everything as we can now see conflicting stories from what seems two sides. Also LE may not have had a seach dog alert but FBI brought military into the first search & rescue wich includes military search and rescue dogs. No one is privy to the Fed report from that day. They remain closed as this is still an ongoing investigation. As far as the monies go all of it in good faith should be put into the search and the publicity it is going take to keep people looking. Hope MB & friends make those large posters of Lindsey so the perp Lindsey knows will have to look at it everyday if he is mCCleary still. No one is lying but maybe all are interpreting their separate versions and both need to be looked at objectivily , if not to dispell one or both interpretation. I did hear a sincerity in the womans voice at S. of wanting to share the info only to get people out of the wood work to talk. I'v wondered why so many of are imformative posters in McCleary have lsft? Lets be kool with hearing the many sides to a tale, brainstorm.

Personally, I find the misinformation interesting.

Some of it may be fulled by self-importance by those who like to pretend they know more than they do (which could be the case with this DD person/site).

On the other hand, what if it's smoke and mirrors? A reason behind the misdirection. Know what I'm saying?

Thinking back to Sandra Cantu's case, there was all the stuff with Melissa Huckaby allegedly lying about her suitcase being stolen....which eventually helped the net close in.

Not sure if I'm making sense...but I would want to look at the motives as to why some people are giving out misdirection. Are they simply mistaken? Or is there more to it?

One thing I wondered was, is there a map anywhere of McCleary and the surroundings, which us non-locals can look at, to get a feel for the area, where the areas that have been searched are shaded in or something?

I also wondered how it's being organised...I've read the posts and may have missed it, if so then I apologise.

Are the searchers starting from a central point and spreading outwards? How is it being done? Not criticising, just wondering!

Thanks

You can google McCleary Washington and get a map of the area.

As far as searched areas I don't think we can discuss those (per Brad Dennis' post earlier in the week)

Brad Dennis is the one that organized where we should search. He has a method. Maybe he will explain if he gets online tonight.

The last few days a few of us have gone back to check areas Brad wanted searched but we didn't get to them during last weekend.
I'm not sure who will decide where we search if there is another organized search.

holy cow !! boy did I miss it or what ..... I know there are a lot of rumors out there but, You never know if one of them may be true.

We have to research everything we hear to find the truth no matter what even rumors IMO

< don't hate me, just thinking out loud> lol

Thanks

They are not making it public what areas are searched. As for how it's organized, you can see some of what happened when the main search was being done in this thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88108

Yes I see your point, so maybe we should look into where DD might have gotten that information. Instead of discrediting it see if there is something to substantiate it. To be honest I am kind of curious.

I'm currently talking to DD. We will see what her and I can come up with.

As far as searched areas I don't think we can discuss those (per Brad Dennis' post earlier in the week)

Brad Dennis is the one that organized where we should search. He has a method. Maybe he will explain if he gets online tonight.

QUOTE]

Cool - I will look and see if Brad posts. Thank you! I've seen the map of the area but wasn't sure of the ins and outs etc - as you say, there is a reason for that I am sure. I'll keep a look out in case any more info is given. Cheers :)

Doh - that last post from me went wrong. Sorry. Not sure how to quote only some of what I read. Apologies!

Who is DD?

Hey all. JVK, myself and Michelle just got back from a LONG search day. It was hot, miles of walking and looking at every little detail. Taking pictures, GPS, looking at maps, checking out every area we could.

I'm exhausted, I'm sunburnt, my feet are killing me and I have cobwebs all over myself LOL. Plus I have blisters and I fell on my azz down a little hill but I was able to sorta get right back up so it didn't look too spazzy :crazy: I know...whine, whine, whine :) And I saw TWO snakes today. I DO NOT LIKE SNAKES.

I can sure tell that JVK and Michelle are way younger than me. They are just searcher bee's I'm tellin ya. They go and go and I trail behind. My hat is off to them!

Anyway...we'll keep going and looking. It's all we can do.

Personally, I find the misinformation interesting.

Some of it may be fulled by self-importance by those who like to pretend they know more than they do (which could be the case with this DD person/site).

On the other hand, what if it's smoke and mirrors? A reason behind the misdirection. Know what I'm saying?

Thinking back to Sandra Cantu's case, there was all the stuff with Melissa Huckaby allegedly lying about her suitcase being stolen....which eventually helped the net close in.

Not sure if I'm making sense...but I would want to look at the motives as to why some people are giving out misdirection. Are they simply mistaken? Or is there more to it?
:clap: I knew we would get along! Those are the most intersting aspects to look into. If I drank I'd get "pisssed" with you. You got that right?

Hey all. JVK, myself and Michelle just got back from a LONG search day. It was hot, miles of walking and looking at every little detail. Taking pictures, GPS, looking at maps, checking out every area we could.

I'm exhausted, I'm sunburnt, my feet are killing me and I have cobwebs all over myself LOL. Plus I have blisters and I fell on my azz down a little hill but I was able to sorta get right back up so it didn't look to spazzy :crazy: I know...whine, whine, whine :) And I saw TWO snakes today. I DO NOT LIKE SNAKES.

I can sure tell that JVK and Michelle are way younger than me. They are just searcher bee's I'm tellin ya. They go and go and I trail behind. My hat is off to them!

Anyway...we'll keep going and looking. It's all we can do.

Kudos to you. Wish I could do more to help. Alas, I am a continent away! But I admire the dedication from so many of you here *advertiser censored*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow