WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG00259-20091002-1224.jpg

Hello everyone. i have been following the Lindsey case for quite sometime. I now volunteer at the center whenever i can. The core team is amazing! everyone is dediccated to bringing Lindsey home and i commend them for that! Lots more areas to cover so please head out there when you can to help search! you can see the search schedule at : Http://www.findlindseybaum.com

Yay! Welcome to WS and thank you. I am amazing. Wait.. I'm not the whole core team, am I? I'm just the one they blame when something goes wrong. Ha!

Now, who are you? LOL

lol hi jenn o! im the other jenn! lol
and i must say, my office is way nicer then yours! lol

That was a common name this weekend.

And Websleuths can't handle another Jenn. And no, your office isn't nicer. Mine actually had pictures up in it. Yours looks like an interrogation room. LOL

We love you Lindsey Jo!

Now.. for real. I'm off to bed.

That was a common name this weekend.

And Websleuths can't handle another Jenn. And no, your office isn't nicer. Mine actually had pictures up in it. Yours looks like an interrogation room. LOL

Thats for sure.

OH! And Hey MikeB! So glad to see you this weekend! Thanks for coming. How did the daughter reunion go?

Glad to see you! And Cyberswept. Miss you guys. We all miss you.

Oh my gosh...those kids writing "please let her go" breaks my heart in two!

JVK, your pictures are amazing! You have the ability to capture the human spirit - and when you capture a child's spirit - it brings tears to my eyes. I can't imagine what the little ones are trying to comprehend when they call out for Lindsey to come back! The beauty and innocence of all children is captured in their ability to create. You have a wonderful ability to capture the essence of it all...thanks so much. :blowkiss:

Thanks to everyone who, once again, gave their time and energy to finding beautiful Lindsey. This beautiful child has truly captured my heart. Thanks to all! :blowkiss:

lol hi jenn o! im the other jenn! lol
and i must say, my office is way nicer then yours! lol

Which other Jenn? There were 3 of you on Friday: M, O, P...

we really need to find a Jenn N...it would just be more entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717