Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG00269-20091003-1455.jpg

OMG - look at this picture. The artist gave herself tears and look at the large drops. she's putting into a picture what I am feeling. What a sweetheart child she/he must be. omg

OH! And Hey MikeB! So glad to see you this weekend! Thanks for coming. How did the daughter reunion go?

Glad to see you! And Cyberswept. Miss you guys. We all miss you.

Thanks Bre and thanks for the hug today! :)

This poster is heart wrenching. Asking for more searchers. Just goes to show in childrens eyes what could possibly keep you from helping search for a child.

Reading and seeing all the posters brings home the fact that when a child goes missing there are so many children who are affected by it. I could not imagine trying to sit down with my child explain to her/him why their friend is missing. My heart goes out to the community and all of those that love her.

you know. the offer still stands for the live grouse to be brought in! CyberSwept: yes you were! we kick booty!

..when a child goes missing there are so many children who are affected by it.

It can be a tough/long drive back to Olympia after a day in McCleary.

Tonight this is ^ exactly what i was thinking.

Lindsey's disappearance likely impacts her friends permanently.

They probably don't realize it (fully) right now.

Their decisions & paths may be forever different.

I just had to pop in here and say that I am impressed with the search center members (core group) and all the searchers that have showed up thus far. It is not easy to do (mentally, emotionally and often physically) what any single one of them is asked or expected to do, yet they do it anyways. Without you guys, :angel: JennO, Potted, JennM, JVK, Breanna, Destiney, Cyberswept, Mike B, McCleary, YvonneCares, Sadly Mistaken and all you others:angel: - there would not be a search center and we would not be able to do what we are doing - which is working together to help bring Lindsey home.

Thank you guys so much - you guys have taught me that yes it is overwhelming and sometimes it all seems so impossible - but that is not what it is about - what all this work boils down to is bringing Lindsey home where she deserves to be.

Which other Jenn? There were 3 of you on Friday: M, O, P...

we really need to find a Jenn N...it would just be more entertaining.

Since everyone decided to be JennO this past weekend, I've decided to change my name to Margaret.

um.. i think that name is already taken too! remember the excessive taping! yeah.. maybe brigget? or Gerjude? those are both nice fittng names !

JMHO....can we use Lindsey's name when referring to her?? I hate seeing LB for her reference. She deserves, IMO, to be called by her name. (FYI-not makin a rule here, just MOO.)

thankyou.gif

OH! And Hey MikeB! So glad to see you this weekend! Thanks for coming. How did the daughter reunion go?

Glad to see you! And Cyberswept. Miss you guys. We all miss you.

Thanks, and it was good to see you. My daughter reunion went great. She considers her and I as "badass friends".

Unfortunately, with the news of the last week I am carrying an ache around with me all the time. Just like the rest of you. I didn't mean to give up hope. Hope that Lindsey is alive and in hiding for whatever reason. But it just went away. I want to cry. I am angry. At McCleary for not being a supportive small town like small towns are supposed to be. At her family for not being a perfect family. And anger isn't an adequate word for how I feel about the creep that took her away. But it's all overshadowed by this big ache inside me. It's tough. You know what I mean. We will never be the same.

Thanks, and it was good to see you. My daughter reunion went great. She considers her and I as "badass friends".

Unfortunately, with the news of the last week I am carrying an ache around with me all the time. Just like the rest of you. I didn't mean to give up hope. Hope that Lindsey is alive and in hiding for whatever reason. But it just went away. I want to cry. I am angry. At McCleary for not being a supportive small town like small towns are supposed to be. At her family for not being a perfect family. And anger isn't an adequate word for how I feel about the creep that took her away. But it's all overshadowed by this big ache inside me. It's tough. You know what I mean. We will never be the same.
:grouphug:

emot-hug.gif

Hugs from me too, Mikeb...I also live in a small northwestern town and don't want to even imagine what this would be like...I imagine we would band together in the beginning - but what would happen at this point?

hug.gif

Know that we are praying for you!

Oh my gosh Lindsey is so beautiful and darling. She takes my breath away, and the sight of her in all her happiness makes my heart break and brings tears to my eyes.

Where are you Lindsey Baum?

Thank you for posting this picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members