WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SadlyMistaken - I am not sure who you were at the search center but know that just being there and helping with even one search made you an important part of what is being done. Every piece in a puzzle is an important piece.

Heads up for everyone there will be searches this upcoming weekend as well. <-I see JennO beat me too it..

But aren't you JennO? I thought everyone was. haha!

SadlyMistaken - I am not sure who you were at the search center but know that just being there and helping with even one search made you an important part of what is being done. Every piece in a puzzle is an important piece.

Heads up for everyone there will be searches this upcoming weekend as well. <-I see JennO beat me too it..

Thanks LookN4Lindsey! I am not sure who you were either. lol There was alot of people. I think one of the Jenn's debriefed us and I knew KK from the news and stuff. Other than that it was just a whirlwind of people!

I put a message on my facebook asking for anyone that wanted to help to contact me and we could carpool. Maybe I can get a carload of people. My son and I both want to come back. We talked about trying to find somewhere to stay and going on Sunday's search too but I had not sitter for the night for my youngins.

I was the debriefer. Jenn O was the briefer. just to add to the confusion!

headed back to class... urg!

I take no responsibility for anything that was done on Saturday.. as I was not there.

It was the other JennOs who were the trouble makers. :D

I guess that's one way to keep track of where your logs are...or where your trailer is...as long as you can remember where one or the other is...

The strange things we run into when we are "mapping" lol.

I just wanted to say WELCOME TO WS to those of you I haven't seen much yet! Some of you are newer than others, but thanks for joining us here!

:Welcome-12-june: Destiney, SadlyMistaken, fleececreations, and anyone else I may have missed!

OT:
Has anyone heard from SeriouslySearching? She was so excited about the SW info coming out but hasn't been here at all since the day before it was released. Not like her. I hope all is well....

I just want to add my two cents in on the search for Lindsey, We have some wonderful people working at the search center, I love each and eveyone of you and know that we could not keep the search going for Lindsey if it were not for you all. So from the bottom of my heart I thank you, and thank you for putting up with me:)

Now to say a sincere thank you to all the people who donated food, water, and so much of the things we need to keep a search center open. I am sure if Lindsey could thank you herself she would. So on behalf of her mother and all of us who are working to bring her home thank you!!!! without your help it would not be possible to feed everyone, to make copies, have a place to put our trash ect: You guys will always be heros in my book.

I just want to add my two cents in on the search for Lindsey, We have some wonderful people working at the search center, I love each and eveyone of you and know that we could not keep the search going for Lindsey if it were not for you all. So from the bottom of my heart I thank you, and thank you for putting up with me:)

Now to say a sincere thank you to all the people who donated food, water, and so much of the things we need to keep a search center open. I am sure if Lindsey could thank you herself she would. So on behalf of her mother and all of us who are working to bring her home thank you!!!! without your help it would not be possible to feed everyone, to make copies, have a place to put our trash ect: You guys will always be heros in our book.

Thank you for that onamission7304 (who should have also been on my previous post above!! as she drives here from out of state nearly every weekend and has a key role at the center!!) this last search definitely was an eye opening experience to how much people do help and care. We had the best turn out on Saturday that we've ever had and we had numerous places and people donate food, water and supplies, therefore ensuring the searchers were both well fed and quenched in order to keep their energy up and the center was able to function smoothly all weekend long.

I don't know where SS is, but I was worried enough to add her to the prayer thread...i truly hope she's here tomorrow to kick my butt for it.

There was another little girl who escaped being grabbed in the new a couple of months ago. Can someone remind me of where? I'd like to start a thread about that...I don't think it should be dismissed! THanks!

Just letting everyone know..
Linda (search center director) just got a call and the Oprah show with Lindseys story on it is supposed to air on 10/13/09 unless something should happen to bump it.

So set your DVRs so you don't miss it.

Linda (search center director) just got a call and the Oprah show with Lindseys story on it is supposed to air on 10/13/09 unless something should happen to bump it.

Thanks Jennifer, That is great news and thanks for the date. xox Now I need to learn how to tape with my DVR. lol

We will start a thread on that day so we can discuss the show for anyone who can't see it :)

We will start a thread on that day so we can discuss the show for anyone who can't see it :)

:woohoo:

I was hoping one of our dear local posters could write to the District Court in Montesano for an appt time office to review all of the SW's that have been issued in the case. In Michelle Young's case a local did do that and we learned new interesting info. BTW, that person also did that with the Coroner's Report when it was finally made public. xox

I wouldn't worry too much yet. She will probably be back in a week or so. Sometimes she gets busy with other things. But I'm sure she will be back soon. :)

Salem

OT:
Has anyone heard from SeriouslySearching? She was so excited about the SW info coming out but hasn't been here at all since the day before it was released. Not like her. I hope all is well....

I wouldn't worry too much yet. She will probably be back in a week or so. Sometimes she gets busy with other things. But I'm sure she will be back soon. :)

Salem

I've been praying for her - A LOT!

prayingsmiley.gif
prayingsmiley.gif
prayingsmiley.gif

Respectfully snipped ~
Now to say a sincere thank you to all the people who donated food, water, and so much of the things we need to keep a search center open. I am sure if Lindsey could thank you herself she would. So on behalf of her mother and all of us who are working to bring her home thank you!!!! without your help it would not be possible to feed everyone, to make copies, have a place to put our trash ect: You guys will always be heros in my book.

I just want to say that one of the best ways to thank local businesses for their donations is to shop at their shop. AND when you do, be sure to let them know it is because they supported Lindsey. Shop owners are more willing and more generous when they know that the public is taking notice. We need their help and according to JennO's signature line, Lindsey searchers did get some help from the local businesses. Also, if you have out of town searchers who need recommendations for food or shelter, try to recommend those places that have contributed to the Lindsey search. It is one way we can thank them.

Just some thoughts,

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members