WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was at the meeting with Klaaskids and LRC at the Community Center. The first night we all met

Not that I know of.

I remember her coming up to us and saying she had her son take some pictures of an "odd looking guy" with his cell phone and she wanted us to look at them(those pictures are on her photobucket also) and pointing out some other "odd looking guys" to us (one being JVK and the other being the Daily World reporter). Then she left.
I don't know which son it was that she was talking about either.

Right there with ya Elepher, read that post and choked! So is the timing right on that search?

Well the timing isn't right. He left before I did and left shortly before 8 pm.

I don't know that anyone was there at "13 minutes of 9"

Well the timing isn't right. He left before I did and left shortly before 8 pm.

I don't know that anyone was there at "13 minutes of 9"

Sometimes the ASTROS are off by an exact hour one way or the other due to time zone changes .... making me wonder.

Not that I know of.

I remember her coming up to us and saying she had her son take some pictures of an "odd looking guy" with his cell phone and she wanted us to look at them(those pictures are on her photobucket also) and pointing out some other "odd looking guys" to us (one being JVK and the other being the Daily World reporter). Then she left.
I don't know which son it was that she was talking about either.

Thanks JenniferO .. you are a gem for all you are doing to find Lindsey and thank you for answering all the questions. The son with T.G. the end of August would have been Dale I suspect as I believe A.G. deployed to Iraq and was in the Mosul area about 2 weeks prior to Lindsey going missing (I don't have a link for this information so this is MOO only).

Nope, AG was not deployed. He came to a search in September (I believe he was there on Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 13th).
I did not see him as I wasn't there but other search center people did.

Nope, AG was not deployed. He came to a search in September.
I did not see him as I wasn't there but other search center people did.

He didn't deploy .. he didn't deploy .... I am stuttering .. you have me simply stuttering now.

I am speechless .. he didn't deploy ...he has been in McCleary all this time and is the 4th adult in the G household.

Well holy carp.

Not deployed. It is my understanding he did not meet weight requirements.

He showed up for a search. Myself, Destiney & a team went on a search with him. Neither of us knew anything about him. He was a bit of a problem. Nothing too serious, more of an annoyance.

- I've since been asked several times about him.

I don't know if he's deployed since Sept 13th or not. I'm assuming not

Is this the same man ... side by side comparison ... vegetable man in shorts cropped for comparison purposes - the bottom pix is a slightly younger version and w/o a hat:

Attachments

• Side by Side.jpg
    Side by Side.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 74
I don't think they look the same, no.

I don't think they look the same, no.

Thanks JennO - it was worth a shot. Got to get some zzzz's now but I have to stop stuttering first.

Wish there was more I could do to help find Lindsey. Lindsey it is time to come home.

G'nite all sleuthers.

Is this the same man ... side by side comparison ... vegetable man in shorts cropped for comparison purposes - the bottom pix is a slightly younger version and w/o a hat:

I can not see any similarities either.

I don't know if he's deployed since Sept 13th or not. I'm assuming not

WOW, That is very interesting info. I am a bit blown away. Thanks for that juicy tid-bit Jennifer ;}

Not deployed. It is my understanding he did not meet weight requirements.

He showed up for a search. Myself, Destiney & a team went on a search with him. Neither of us knew anything about him. He was a bit of a problem. Nothing too serious, more of an annoyance.

- I've since been asked several times about him.

Did not meet weight requirements...or "other" circumstances..such as pending court issues..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay