WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a donald lee claus that was arrested in AZ. i have done a ton of research on him and others that were connected to him. and can place him in washington and oregon thru another suspect that was recently arrested in CA.

i have been working with a world renouned psychic who as been VERY informative. we have passed all the info onto LE but havent heard back. its very frustrating!!

I hope you hear from them soon Fleece, it would be difficult waiting when you feel you offered LE valuable information.

me too! ive never been known for patience! i feel like going in there and throwing a fit. but i cant.. for LB sake. so i will be patient and wait.. and wait.. and wait

there is a donald lee claus that was arrested in AZ. i have done a ton of research on him and others that were connected to him. and can place him in washington and oregon thru another suspect that was recently arrested in CA.

I get him Phoenix, Temple and Vegas, no WA.

He has a connection. him and Mark David Keller committed crimes together in portland Oregon!

No, what I was saying is that when someone goes out of their way to dig as deep into people's past and post everything they can find about a person, including their address and phone number and where they work and all their family members and all sorts of other stuff, THAT is going a bit above and beyond what should be allowed. Washington has some pretty good public record sites, but their is fine print that specifies that the info you read will not be shared with others for no justifiable reason or something like that. I'm not saying it's against the law to copy and paste publick info, I'm only saying it's not only helping to bring missing kids home but is downright rude and disrespectful. That's all. Oh sure, sex offender info can be helpful. But those who are immediate family members of missing person and NOT sex offenders and/or have no criminal record is foolish to post their personal info. If someone was to post YOUR address, phone number, spouse, children, pics of you house, pics of your car, every name of every possible relative, and other stuff... you would quickly see my point. Hope that clarifies what I was trying to say.

Hi Hairball, Do you hear me a knckin' at your door? lol Really, I did spend my fair share of time in Tacoma, graduate of Pacific Lutheran University. Ya Ya '67

Well I agree with some of what you say. The posters I know would only research someone if they had reason to believe there might be a connection to the victim, been next door to her house, there while she was swimming, etc. In other words, where I disagree with you is these might seem like innocent parties to you now. But if a connection is made thru research and ties are made, voila! It could mean a possible suspect is 'coming out' as a benefit from all that involved research that was done.

~ BTW, last night on Criminal Minds they had a missing child to find and thru their profiling they came up with some areas to research. The head guy stood in front of his group and said, 'OK, now let's see if we can find a connection from these possibilities, to this child' {not exact words} The FBI works majorly off their researching! ~

I can back that up. Not with a name at this point. But there is a person who fits into the scenario I posted above and I'm lookin' at him real hard. And there is more than I mentioned about him. If it turns out to be a viable possibility I think that is important. Sheriff Scott probably already knows about everything and just has to prove it now!

There is another thing too Hairball. You say 'those who are immediate family members . . . and have no criminal record' should not have their info posted. First, no one in McCleary that I have read has been cleared in the case. Taking a poly doesn't clear someone IMO. It isn't even admissable in a court of law. And I am not implying that any family members are at all involved here.

But . . . . if you extend that to others close to the case, what if they have something in their past that could pop up even in a very simple public search? Hmmm, a conundrum, as of course it would have nothing to do with Lindsey going missing. But it would certainly be worth taking into account if that person is involved on a day to day or week to week basis in the case. It doesn't mean their intentions aren't the best as I am sure they are. I say this only as a point of interest, an example if you will.

If this researching is done with proper decorum and respect for minor children, and out of it comes info which might be beneficial to bringing Lindsey back home, how could you discredit it or not want it to come out?

xox

Thanks Fleece for sharing your research, sounds like you have viable leads on that particular person. Good work.

i just want to bring lb home! one way or another. i just hate having to wait for someone to get around to callin me back.. urg

me too! ive never been known for patience! i feel like going in there and throwing a fit. but i cant.. for LB sake. so i will be patient and wait.. and wait.. and wait

Yes Fleece, patience is a true virtue, as shown recently in the case of Brooke Wilberger. He was originally arrested in Az, committed his crime here in the nw and is now on ice for the rest of his life. It took years but was worth every day that it took IMO xox

Although some are quick to discredit information Psychic's provide and refuse to even acknowledge their help, I don't. Would you feel comfortable to share more information you have on this so that it could help us read on up and help us figure out where we need to look. Perhaps there are som information about this already from some who have been looking into other areas but just aren't aware of its importance.

Novice Seeker

Although some are quick to discredit information Psychic's provide and refuse to even acknowledge their help, I don't. Would you feel comfortable to share more information you have on this so that it could help us read on up and help us figure out where we need to look. Perhaps there are som information about this already from some who have been looking into other areas but just aren't aware of its importance.

Novice Seeker

I agree Novice Seeker about the discrediting part, but with good reason. The field is rife with those who claim to have a gift but don't. Not directing that towards Fleece, I'm sure the psychic she used was vetted and/or recommended. The Astro's here at Websleuths have spoiled us, their morals and professional ethics are above reproach, not comparing them to a psychic, just talking generally about the professional pratices.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262700,00.html

I'm not sure that this has been posted.
I am looking for connections and found this article. The content and area, made me wonder if there may not be a connection somewhere.
A lot of these people run in the same circles, and I know we had discussed 4Chan (aka 12Chan) at one point.
I know that this site is defunct, but there are others, I know it. McClellan might just be laying low, running an invite only site and sponsoring others public sites.
NOTE: I did not link to any of the sites, and I won't. You wanna see, find them yourselves. I respect WS too much to post links to confessed child watching/pedo sites.
By the way, avoid the 4Chan site, I have been hunted and threatened since turning in some of their photos to LE.

I will do some more digging on this and see if he has a sponsorship or owner role in any other websites of the type, and where he is now.

He has put his name in the media repeatedly, so I think it's okay to sleuth him, considering that the area is right and the people he knows are people that would take a child, IMO.

I have to make a hospital trip, but I will dig when I get back.

I didn't click on the site link, but the article is dated 2007, is this guy still active? The fact that he cannot be shut down is what's wrong with our legal system ... I don't think our founding fathers envisioned this sicko to be cloaked and legalized under the banner of "freedom of speech"!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262700,00.html

I'm not sure that this has been posted.
I am looking for connections and found this article. The content and area, made me wonder if there may not be a connection somewhere.
A lot of these people run in the same circles, and I know we had discussed 4Chan (aka 12Chan) at one point.
I know that this site is defunct, but there are others, I know it. McClellan might just be laying low, running an invite only site and sponsoring others public sites.
NOTE: I did not link to any of the sites, and I won't. You wanna see, find them yourselves. I respect WS too much to post links to confessed child watching/pedo sites.
By the way, avoid the 4Chan site, I have been hunted and threatened since turning in some of their photos to LE.

How awful that you were being hunted by these sick perps. How did they know about what you were doing in the first place? LE really needs to crack down on this horrific crimes and those who commit them.

Novice Seeker

See, I agree about bad guys and criminals, but posting about innocent families is still up in the air. But I have no problem filling you all in about this guy you're wondering about. This creep needs to be caught!

This is about all I found about his child rape charge:
http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/cfapps/linx/calendar/GetCriminalCase.cfm?cause_num=09-1-03166-7 (The prosecutor's statement was 20 pages long!)

Regarding his Malicious Mischief and Assault case, rather than post the entire record here, go to this link: http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/cfapps/linx/calendar/GetCriminalCase.cfm?cause_num=09-1-02365-6

And for the stuff about his Being A Fugitive From Justice charge, go here:http://www.co.pierce.wa.us/cfapps/linx/calendar/GetCriminalCase.cfm?cause_num=09-1-03159-4

I know a few of you were wondering about this info, so I figured I would share it with those interested. Hope it helps somehow. All I can gather out of it all is that he was NOT in jail on June 26th, 2009 (so he could have been just about anywhere). He was arrested in a courtroom on July 2nd while he was trying to get some warrants quashed. He had been in the Pierce County Jail since July 2nd until last week. By the way, ALL of his crimes here in Washington were in 2009 and his child rape charge stemmed from molesting a 12 year old relative (sick!). He was facing life in prison just for that crime alone! YAY!

How does anyone know who is a bad guy/criminal if they haven't been caught or connected to the crimes? Innocent families? you know they have never committed a crime and we should take your word on this? When sleuthers are looking for connections they are capable of determining if a person could be possibly involved. When there isn't a doubt a person could be connected to the crime we stop looking and they're dropped from the radar.

There are however still questions regarding who is working in the search group. Are there people involved that LE hasn't official ruled out their connection to this crime? Shouldn't the primary and only reason in the purpose of the search group be about discovering and collecting possible evidence? Why are some willing to risk allowing a suspect to go free b/c evidence found by the group could be portrayed to a judge as prejudicial or even planted? How is Lindsey going to receive the justice she is entitled to if this happens?

Novice Seeker

So, Novice Seeker.. You think that because "we" don't know who took *insert any missing childs name here* and "we" don't know if someone who comes to volunteer might be the person who did it.. then no one should search for missing children.

Am I reading that correctly?

I don't know how the ppl from 4Chan found out who I was. More than likely because I don't do discreet very well.
People like them are the reason I go well-armed. I am not concerned, but I know that the kind of harassment I'm dealing with would frighten some people.
It's all old hat for me. I'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member