WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also to Hairball,

As posted above public information is available to anyone. Subtle threats are rude and disrespectful to the posters who come on message boards to discuss all the aspects of this case. Name calling b/c others don't agree with your assumptions about MB, KK and gang and their questions to if some may have an ulterior motive in this case doesn't do anything but take away credibility b/c of the lack in keeping an open mind.

I think we are all here for the same reason, Lindsey. Just b/c some aren't convinced that all the adults in this case are innocent doesn't mean they're incompetent of forming their own opinions.

Novice Seeker

I hope she isn't being held somewhere. I hope that alive or dead, Lindsey is at peace.
IMExperience, there are much worse things than death. MUCH worse.

I haven't forgotten, but this case seemed to become about everyone BUT Lindsey, so I walked away and went into Lindsey Lurk Mode.

I only hope that she is peaceful. And that the private dramas of those involved in her life and case don't totally eclipse her memory.

MOO.

I hope she isn't being held somewhere. I hope that alive or dead, Lindsey is at peace.
IMExperience, there are much worse things than death. MUCH worse.

I haven't forgotten, but this case seemed to become about everyone BUT Lindsey, so I walked away and went into Lindsey Lurk Mode.

I only hope that she is peaceful. And that the private dramas of those involved in her life and case don't totally eclipse her memory.

MOO.

I understand exactly what you mean. I also personally believe that words, actions and behavior some have exhibited since Lindsey was taken is a tragedy in of itself.

Novice Seeker

I watched this news video a few moments ago. I watched and heard the heartbreak from this mother lost in the moment of a relentless, repeating reality that her daughter is no longer with her.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Thanksgiving-a-bad-day-for-family-of-missing-girl-75068407.html

I apologize if I am being harsh or insensitive, and I suppose this post will be deleted but geez whiz holy crackers, it is difficult to fathom the seeming disconnection of the other person in the video, enjoying a holiday, not standing by the grieving mother during an opportunity tv interview and all the while not knowing what happened to the daughter. Perhaps it is a personality or medical issue with that person. If so, I apologize even more for this post and for my emphatic lack of understading.

Perhaps it's the only way that person is able to deal with their plight in Life.

In all, I believe that additional situation makes the mother's Life all the more difficult and even more tragic.

Now, a rare show of scripted emotion: the scum responsible for taking this mother's daughter should slowly and purposefully rot from the inside, outward.

FYI
It is Medical and I pray MB has not read this!
With that being said I was not able to make it to McCleary this weeked but I heard it was a wonderful turn out both nights. I am going to try and make it next weekend but I have been very sick.

Thank you all core members for your hard work this past weekend.
Thank you Juile and all the people that came out for Cash for Lindsey every little bit helps us keep the Lindsey Baum Search Center up and running.
Miss you all
On a Mission

FYI
It is Medical and I pray MB has not read this!
With that being said I was not able to make it to McCleary this weeked but I heard it was a wonderful turn out both nights. I am going to try and make it next weekend but I have been very sick.

Thank you all core members for your hard work this past weekend.
Thank you Juile and all the people that came out for Cash for Lindsey every little bit helps us keep the Lindsey Baum Search Center up and running.
Miss you all
On a Mission

Hi, onamission,

Thank you for commenting. I would hope if MB does read my post that she realize I have admitted my lack of understanding of the situation and now realize just how much she truly must endure. Two children, one of whom she worries if will ever return to her and one of whom she must devote extra attention. A divorce. Finances. Other issues. I suspect her children are her hope.

Watching the most recent Thanksgiving news video really did me in. I have never met MB, nor anyone from McCleary for that matter, but I find myself becoming more depressed over this tragedy.

A *miracle* must occur this season.

Sad day in WA with the 4 LE near Tacoma killed today. Not likely related to Lindsey's case, but I found it interesting that the POI in today's shooting was recently arrested for child rape among other things Just proves this guy never should have been out walking the streets.

‘Person of interest’ sought in police killings
Sheriff's official: Gunman opened fire in 'execution'-style attack

PARKLAND, Wash. - Investigators identified a man with an extensive criminal past as a "person of interest" in the ambush on four police officers, who were shot to death Sunday morning at a coffee shop.

Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer told reporters that Maurice Clemmons, 37, was one of several people investigators want to talk to and that he could not be called a suspect at this point.

In a news release, the sheriff's office said Clemmons has an extensive violent criminal history from Arkansas, including aggravated robbery and theft. Clemmons also recently was arrested and charged in Pierce County in Washington state for third-degree assault on a police officer, and second-degree rape of a child. - snipped

link to full news story:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34194122/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts//

you're right, boondock! And my brother lives a few blocks away! I live a couple miles away. Far too close to home! Tragic. VERY tragic!

this guy has a history of rape of a child 2. if you pull up his record you can see he was booked for this charge (among others) on 7/1/09. can anyone place him in or near mccleary? maybe this is a break in the hiding?

Also a couple of co-defendants in an assault case on 5-9-09. Why the heck was this guy out on bail?

Added; As I read more I see he jumped bail and was on fugitive status.

I just want to say that for the most part we really don't know who is posting on this, or any of the other forums. It might be wise to keep that in mind.

Plus, like Chuck thankfully reminded me, LE's hands are tied in telling anyone what they can or can't write about until they are arrested. Freedom of speech. Then the law kicks in.

i was researching this guy the minute his name came across the television. i cant find any information about his rape victim. age, sex, anything. but apparently it happend around july 1. at least thats when he was arrested. LB was missing 6/26 so he was out at that time. i have no other reason to suspect this guy being connected to LB. but given his history and pending crime. as well as his mentality of shooting le, perhaps he is feeling the heat over something.. could it be this case?

The charge is rape of a child, 12 yo but less than 14. It's something to look at Fleece.

Hi, onamission,

Thank you for commenting. I would hope if MB does read my post that she realize I have admitted my lack of understanding of the situation and now realize just how much she truly must endure. Two children, one of whom she worries if will ever return to her and one of whom she must devote extra attention. A divorce. Finances. Other issues. I suspect her children are her hope.

Watching the most recent Thanksgiving news video really did me in. I have never met MB, nor anyone from McCleary for that matter, but I find myself becoming more depressed over this tragedy.

A *miracle* must occur this season.

I have seen it happen several times Chuck in all my years here. Divine Intervention ~ miracles DO happen. I believe that down to the bottom of my heart. Somehow maybe Lindsey will speak to us from wherever she might be.

I say that in all seriousness even tho it sounds a bit off the wall. It is an expression, I'm sure you understand. xox

ok. now can someone search archives of news? we are looking for a MC (his name) being arrested on 7/1/09 for rape 2. and the circumstances. also, can anyone cross refference him or addresses to see if he has any reason to be in or around mccleary? if so whats the reason. lets rule this guy out. or in..

i have been working with a world renouned psychic who as been VERY informative. we have passed all the info onto LE but havent heard back. its very frustrating!!

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Thanksgiving-a-bad-day-for-family-of-missing-girl-75068407.html
-------------------------------------
Did you all read the last comment after the story?

My, it was written today. Considering that the rumor started way back in Oct and is still alive, I would love to learn more about who was arrested in Az. Thanks for that Concentric. xox

PS: Haven't we heard of someone on the periphery of this case who has taken off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr