WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You might want to scroll down and check out what he's gotta go do now...

Maybe the person who took Lindsey isn't a RSO but in some way is connected to someone who is.

Thank you for posting that info SarahC -

The sheriff's office has hopefully had enough calls from concerned residents, they will release another statement or have a press conference to answer questions.

There seems to be so much going on in Washington state in recent months regarding sex-offender problems, it wouldn't surprise me if Governor Gregorie decides to get involved this time.

I hope so.

I'd say Gov. Gregorie is already involved considering she is responsible for many of these criminals being released early from prison and put onto the streets. Here are just a few articles, you can find much more online if you search about it:

http://blogs.thenewstribune.com/politics/2009/01/05/gregoire_s_budget_cuts_will_put_more_off

http://www.november.org/stayinfo/breaking07/WA-Resumes.html

I agree totally Boondock. I just meant that Gregoire might meet with media specifically about these multiple lurings in Oly area. I would think residents there are feeling awfully panicky right now.

From what I understand, as of mid-week Thurston County was still saying the lurings don't appear to be connected to Lindsey's case. Time will tell, but meanwhile I certainly wouldn't stop worrying about it if I lived in that area.

Not long ago, I saw a video where the Governor is giving a press conference about sex offenders that were being routinely transferred to WA from another state, Arkansas maybe? But I can't seem to find it anywhere now.

And now the state is talking about shutting down Eastern State Hospital and moving all its patients to Western State. Lovely. That just means probably double the mental patients in Pierce County, many of which have day passes and even bus passes.
:banghead:

Not long ago, I saw a video where the Governor is giving a press conference about sex offenders that were being routinely transferred to WA from another state, Arkansas maybe? But I can't seem to find it anywhere now.

----------------

I've read that a lot of people from CA move to WA state.

I was on vacation many years ago to visit relatives in a small town in a ID. Even back then they were really upset that many "unsavory" people, involved in drugs and other crimes were moving north.

Level 3 sex offender will reside in Yelm

Thurston County Sheriff's office issue a Level 3 notification on Jeremy M. Wilcox.

Wilcox pled guilty in March, 2001, of Rape of a Child 2nd Degree. As part of the plea agreement, three additional charges of Rape of a Child 2nd Degree were dismissed. He was sentenced to 120 months confinement and 36 to 48 months community supervision. The conviction stems from Wilcox, at age 17, having sexual intercourse with a known female, age 13.

http://www.theolympian.com/breakingnews/story/1075466.html

I don't think sex offenders should be offered plea agreements.

Trying to be patient with GHC :angel:

That's amazing! Seems all of us Web Sleuths have been busy all day, either doing our detective work or preparing for the weekend.

What? No attempted lurings or abductions in Olympia today? The perp must be getting scared.

Level 3 sex offender will reside in Yelm

Thurston County Sheriff's office issue a Level 3 notification on Jeremy M. Wilcox.

Wilcox pled guilty in March, 2001, of Rape of a Child 2nd Degree. As part of the plea agreement, three additional charges of Rape of a Child 2nd Degree were dismissed. He was sentenced to 120 months confinement and 36 to 48 months community supervision. The conviction stems from Wilcox, at age 17, having sexual intercourse with a known female, age 13.

http://www.theolympian.com/breakingnews/story/1075466.html

I don't think sex offenders should be offered plea agreements.

I'm with you JenniferO - all a plea agreement does is minimize the child sex crime and allow a very, very, manipulative bottom feeder slug to brag how insignificant his crime really was. mho

When it comes to sex crimes against children, , I don't think any adolescent record should be expunged or sealed. Could it be that adolescent sex offenses against children represent the career they will have the rest of their life? Once the initial offenses are wiped clean, we are unable to see the escalation of offenses? mho

Trying to be patient with GHC :angel:

If anyone has the patience to do that.. it's you.

We need a fist bump emote on this forum :dance:

I'm with you JenniferO - all a plea agreement does is minimize the child sex crime and allow a very, very, manipulative bottom feeder slug to brag how insignificant his crime really was. mho

When it comes to sex crimes against children, , I don't think any adolescent record should be expunged or sealed. Could it be that adolescent sex offenses against children represent the career they will have the rest of their life? Once the initial offenses are wiped clean, we are unable to see the escalation of offenses? mho

You have the same opinions. :)

Police arrest man suspected of half-naked attack on Kent teen

Kent police have arrested a man suspected of being half-naked and grabbing a teenage student on a bike trail last week.

Police say the man in his 20s was arrested on Saturday and is incarcerated pending review and charges by the King County Prosecutor's Office for Child Molestation and Indecent Liberties.

[snip]

Kent detectives say other teens have now come forward to report bizarre encounters with a man exposing himself in the same wooded area.

Police say the suspect had been seen in various stages of nudity on or near the trail by several witnesses since August of 2009.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Pol...ewd-behanior-on-Kent-bike-trail-79767292.html

Police arrest man suspected of half-naked attack on Kent teen

Kent police have arrested a man suspected of being half-naked and grabbing a teenage student on a bike trail last week.

Police say the man in his 20s was arrested on Saturday and is incarcerated pending review and charges by the King County Prosecutor's Office for Child Molestation and Indecent Liberties.

[snip]

Kent detectives say other teens have now come forward to report bizarre encounters with a man exposing himself in the same wooded area.

Police say the suspect had been seen in various stages of nudity on or near the trail by several witnesses since August of 2009.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Pol...ewd-behanior-on-Kent-bike-trail-79767292.html

I can't wait to see his mug shot. glad they got the perv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay