WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance the " drunk Mark " and the pool expert named Erick were there at the pool party ?................

Originally Posted by kageykaren
Thats interesting! Just when you think you can ex someone off a long list no can do! Such a bummer we can't narrow the list of poi's by now.
Sorry for the O/T, lost my head in thread!
Serendiptity do you know the Eric drunk Mark was talking about when JVK talked to him? What an accusing he made even if drunk. Sometimes peeps speak truths when liquored up. Did we just quit sluething him in the beginning?

Here is an Erick, is this MB address? Maybe a rental.

Parcel 060501200401
Try our new
GeoData Mapping
Tool Situs Address 319 E MOMMSEN
Legal Description PLT OF MCCLEARY E 65- OF W 70- OF LOT 4 BLK 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner JOHANSON ERICK O & JODI K File Updated 1/11/2010 16:05
Address PO BOX 1425 Location T 18 R 05 Sec 13
MCCLEARY, WA 98557 Parcel 045001600700
Try our new
GeoData Mapping

Second address in Elma..

Tool Situs Address 1309 W YOUNG
Legal Description LEYBOLD & ASCHEBERGS LOTS 7-9 INC BLK 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Owner JOHANSON ERICK O & JODI K File Updated 1/11/2010 16:05
Address PO BOX 1425 Location T 18 R 06 Sec 34
MCCLEARY , WA 98557 ........... the pictures show old hot tubs and pallets around the garage.

Right down the street from MM...another coincidence or does everyone know each other?

Parcel 043002300500
Try our new
GeoData Mapping
Tool Situs Address 614 W YOUNG
Legal Description ELMA COR LOT 5 BLK 23

Owner MCCANN MELISSA D File Updated 1/11/2010 16:05
Address PO BOX 223 Location T 18 R 06 Sec 35
ELMA, WA 98541

Longnecker, Inc. has very knowledgeable, efficient employees. Erick Johanson, the stores manager, has been with our company for 14 Years and is extremely knowledgeable in the pool and spa industry.
LONGNECKER, INC.
3703 Pacific Ave., Olympia, WA 98501-2124
(360) 459-3226 (800) 281-6679
Fax (360) 459-1315
Web www.longneckerpools.com
Estab. 1979 Employees 10 Contact: Erick
Johanson, V.P. Sls.

Hi Serandipity, It isn't one of the names I heard who were there

I do remember well the discussion of drunk Mark tho by Jvk and his accusation that the man who owned the jewelry store didn't think much of Lindsey ~ that she was trouble. At the time I thought maybe they had an encounter.

But the feeling I was given about Jvk's representation of Mark was that he wasn't a homeless man who lived in a make-do place. I got the feeling that he did accept responsibility for himself and earned money or had an income, but rather enjoyed roaming around town by himself with a bottle in his pocket. Nosing around was what he rather liked to do. Knowing that I would have a hard time seeing him drinking in a group. I think he was a loner. IMO xox

Hi scandi - I think, rather than squealing, how about complaining? I have never understood how this case could be so low-profile - thank goodness for those who yell. :furious:

Hi Eyes, It could be. Watching the video again tonight of the presser announcing the added investigative vigor in the case that will take shape in the next few weeks, I got the distinct feeling watching MomB carefully with her reactions, that she was not satisfied with the investigation to date.

I say that, as when the Sheriff spoke about how it wasn't that they had made mistakes in the investigation but rather that they just hadn't found that one piece of the puzzle that fit to make everything come into place. {my wording}

When MomB heard that she gave a stark look to the right and you could see on her face what she was thinking, plainly that she didn't agree with what he said IMO. And then a bit later in the presser when she was asked point blank if she thought Lindsey's case had been properly investigated, or something similar, she made a very short statement, something like Yes, I think so, and then stopped and bowed her head, silent. My immediate thought was if this mother believed what she said in her agreement to the Sheriff she would have had so many words of thanks they would have literally poured out of her mouth. Very telling, but remember, only my thought.

I also thought it was most interesting to watch Kara in that presser, but that is another subject altogether ;}

Unbelievable. Just how many of these evil creeps exist?

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/InmateDetail.asp?SrchNameNo=35147

You'll find this Jan/2010 booking sourced on the same page as LJT (N). There is no indication this perp is involved in the LB case .. I'm only posting this here because I truly am shocked at the # of such incidents that seem to pour out from the area. Is there something in the water? Or perhaps, this is pervasive throughout the country (planet?) and I am so naive?

Is there no hope?

This country needs a newly aggressive legislation campaign and extremely specific incarceration facilities with multi-bunk cells in which to forever hold these individuals ... the multi-bunk cells are for to encourage these perps to 'enjoy' each other, what other punishment (beside the DP) would be more appropriate?

There is a belief in this country that to rehabilitate such perps they should be kept away and distracted from the objects of their desire.

Bull.

I say, inundate them.

Cell walls and corridors should be respectfully adorned with photographs of their victims, pre- and post-crime. Victims clothing and personal belongings should be prominently displayed in the facility dining area. Victims favorite toys should be respectfully displayed in transparent protected containers and scattered around the one-hour recess yard. And finally, during the wee hours of the morning, audio extracted from family-provided videos of their victims should be piped in to each cell, with narrator overlays detailing dates, times and details of the fate of each victim and the names of the responsible perps.

All that, forever present to them as constant reminder.

Hi Carbuff, On a map it might seem like a short distance but I think it would be uphill and so a bit of a task. They were already in mode for a destination, KK's house, so it would be time lost for them to walk it back home. Small town, the bike would be safe they would think, right. Broken, a helpless situation to them at the time, leave it there for now, possibly, yea?

Now, I remember our Dear Astros believe Lindsey made it as far back towards home as the Shell station. Hmmmmm. . . . There has to be a reason they believe this as they are so 'on it', amazingly.

I have major thoughts there, knowing the man there closing up shop that night lived at a certain property way up the road and over where the local dogs barked loudly, surprising their owners at the possibility something was askew up towards the woods the night Lindsey went missing . . . . and at the correct hour it would have been . . . . a man who lived in a pink trailer house there . . . a man who must have known Lindsey well . . . a cellar, what possibilities could it hold in the case ??? ???

I do hope the FBI are examining this thoroughly with their BAU as we speak. I just can't seem to dismiss it from my inquisitive mind. xox

Ah, thanks, Scandi. Yes, maps can be misleading that way when you've never seen the territory they describe. That makes sense.

My thoughts have been running the same way yours are --

I really hate to say this, and can't think of a non-gross way to put it, but one of the things that has been in the back of my mind is that there are not very many places in that small town where she could have been put that nobody would have noticed the smell on the hot summer days. Even many of the somewhat isolated places out of town don't seem to be that far away from other houses, paths, etc. (though again the map might be misleading as far as that goes.) That cellar is one place.

Ah, thanks, Scandi. Yes, maps can be misleading that way when you've never seen the territory they describe. That makes sense.

My thoughts have been running the same way yours are --

I really hate to say this, and can't think of a non-gross way to put it, but one of the things that has been in the back of my mind is that there are not very many places in that small town where she could have been put that nobody would have noticed the smell on the hot summer days. Even many of the somewhat isolated places out of town don't seem to be that far away from other houses, paths, etc. (though again the map might be misleading as far as that goes.) That cellar is one place.
Hi, There is a lot of wooded and logged property close to McCleary and the other little towns. Even tho many of those roads travel pretty well there, think of the area off these roads. That is a lot of area to search IMO.

The Elma Jane Doe that Coldcaseman told us about wasn't discovered for years. I don't think there was much searching that was done for her though. She had been walked down hill to a level spot off a logging road outside of Elma, so wasn't close to the road. Fully clothed except there was a plaid shirt hung on a tree limb nearby~ still there after all those years. xox

Hi, There is a lot of wooded and logged property close to McCleary and the other little towns. Even tho many of those roads travel pretty well there, think of the area off these roads. That is a lot of area to search IMO.

The Elma Jane Doe that Coldcaseman told us about wasn't discovered for years. I don't think there was much searching that was done for her though. She had been walked down hill to a level spot off a logging road outside of Elma, so wasn't close to the road. Fully clothed except there was a plaid shirt hung on a tree limb nearby~ still there after all those years. xox

Yeah, if somebody took her out of town, I can see that would make it difficult. I was just thinking of in town, I guess, but there's no reason to assume that. *prays harder*

Yeah, if somebody took her out of town, I can see that would make it difficult. I was just thinking of in town, I guess, but there's no reason to assume that. *prays harder*

I think these little towns off that stretch of road are where the forest meets the town, no outskirts really. Take a look at the infamous water tower {that has been searched several times. It is so close into town, circled by huge Douglas Fir, and the road to it is really an extension of I think Cedar St in McCleary. It is connected by a couple of logging roads up to Momeson St {sp}.

BTW, Libby was not released today, still shows as no bail with a Pre-Arraignment, whatever that means.

~respectfully snipped~

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/info/sheriff/JailRegisters/InmateDetail.asp?SrchNameNo=35147

You'll find this Jan/2010 booking sourced on the same page as LJT (N). There is no indication this perp is involved in the LB case ..

This had no less that 5 re-arrests for parole violations, as near as I can tell and then it appears he was arrested again in Jan 2010 on a NEW violation. After the 2 parole violation - what genius thought this was safe to let loose on the streets?

CM - I admit to being a little surprised by your proposed method of "rehab" but the more I think about it, the more I think I like it. It is definitely something worth looking at - maybe that is the way? Certainly what we are doing now is not working.

Salem

You'll find this Jan/2010 booking sourced on the same page as LJT (N). There is no indication this perp is involved in the LB case .. I'm only posting this here because I truly am shocked at the # of such incidents that seem to pour out from the area. Is there something in the water? Or perhaps, this is pervasive throughout the country (planet?) and I am so naive?

Is there no hope?

This country needs a newly aggressive legislation campaign and extremely specific incarceration facilities with multi-bunk cells in which to forever hold these individuals ... the multi-bunk cells are for to encourage these perps to 'enjoy' each other, what other punishment (beside the DP) would be more appropriate?

There is a belief in this country that to rehabilitate such perps they should be kept away and distracted from the objects of their desire.

Bull.

I say, inundate them.

Cell walls and corridors should be respectfully adorned with photographs of their victims, pre- and post-crime. Victims clothing and personal belongings should be prominently displayed in the facility dining area. Victims favorite toys should be respectfully displayed in transparent protected containers and scattered around the one-hour recess yard. And finally, during the wee hours of the morning, audio extracted from family-provided videos of their victims should be piped in to each cell, with narrator overlays detailing dates, times and details of the fate of each victim and the names of the responsible perps.

All that, forever present to them as constant reminder.

That's unbelievable ChuckMaureen :eek: - The history of this perp is probably what happens all over the country. The judicial system just doesn't get it! Judges need to be educated about pedophilia and that there is NO treatment or cure, and it just never stops. mho

I think these little towns off that stretch of road are where the forest meets the town, no outskirts really. Take a look at the infamous water tower {that has been searched several times. It is so close into town, circled by huge Douglas Fir, and the road to it is really an extension of I think Cedar St in McCleary. It is connected by a couple of logging roads up to Momeson St {sp}.

BTW, Libby was not released today, still shows as no bail with a Pre-Arraignment, whatever that means.

Hi, scandi,

It just means LN has not yet been brought before a judge or magistrate for a hearing on her arrest or the database has not yet been updated.

~respectfully snipped~

This had no less that 5 re-arrests for parole violations, as near as I can tell and then it appears he was arrested again in Jan 2010 on a NEW violation. After the 2 parole violation - what genius thought this was safe to let loose on the streets?

CM - I admit to being a little surprised by your proposed method of "rehab" but the more I think about it, the more I think I like it. It is definitely something worth looking at - maybe that is the way? Certainly what we are doing now is not working.

Salem

I know that when I'm in a serious cheesecake mood, I gorge on that 1st slice and then the 2nd. By the time I've finished that 2nd slice and I'm looking at the 3rd, I'm thinking:

"No. More. Cheesecake. Ever."

Now, I might go back to it now and again, but I'll tell you, my serious cheesecake moods come less often ... too much of anything is the best aversion therapy of that anything.

There were 4 other men besides Mr Nelson at his house that night drinking where the girls were swimming. I won't name them, but with the info we are just getting now it seems curiouser and curiouser to me.

That is a 'certainly could be' Serandipity. LOL Things seem to get intertwined in this case because so many people in McCleary are inter-related or really good friends. I am thinking of the man at the Shell station now who lives on the property with the aforementioned cellar, and his place is within a stones throw to one of the men I believe who was over at the Nelson's drinking that evening when Lindsey vanished. Curiouser and Curiouser, almost a WOWSERS. I've been on a bursitis sabbatical for awhile so can't remember how much of this info has been discussed here.

I just hope all of this is going to help ferret out Lindsey, and soon xox

I tried to locate 140 S. 3rd. on the assessor site to see the Shell property owner info., but 124 is the closest address. That brings up a big red building that says McCleary Auction on the sign.
A search brought up Tim's McCleary Auction at 409 Main St., owned by Bigfoot Foundation Inc. at 55 Church Road, all in McCleary. The only 409 Main is in Oakville.
55 Church Road and the Beehive address at 401 W. Maple both have a connection to a Carol E. Murphy and Edna Murphy, where I believe LJN (T) works ? Probably just another degree of separation which McCleary seems full of.

Found it !!
Legal Description FRANK SMITH NLY 85- OF TR 1 TGW PTN TAX A ADJ (PTN VAC FIR ST)

Owner B-1 #1 INC File Updated 2/2/2010 16:05
Address 140 S 3RD ST Location T 18 R 05 Sec 13
MCCLEARY, WA 98557

Another odd thing...the same Taurus with exempt plates appears at 140 S. 3rd. and 305 W. Elma-Hicklin Rd., which belonged to a Timothy Hamilton. Maybe he owns Tim's McCleary Auction also...
I am just trying to find connections to work with, so disregard this if the logic does not sound reasonable.

http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Images/Assessor/Parcels/064000100001A99.jpg
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/Images/Assessor/Parcels/180510130020A98.jpg

I tried to locate 140 S. 3rd. on the assessor site to see the Shell property owner info., but 124 is the closest address. That brings up a big red building that says McCleary Auction on the sign.
A search brought up Tim's McCleary Auction at 409 Main St., owned by Bigfoot Foundation Inc. at 55 Church Road, all in McCleary.
Could the info. be hidden for any logical reason ?:waitasec:

I'm not sure either Serendipity. As far as I have learned the man who was working at the station on the evening of the 26th, who lives up by that cellar, is not the owner. Maybe a local can confirm that.

The address 140 S. 3rd is shown on Google as the Shell station and owned by B-1 #1 Inc. Maybe that is how it is shown at the assessors office. xox

ETA: See y'all tonight Krams

I'm not sure either Serendipity. As far as I have learned the man who was working at the station on the evening of the 26th, who lives up by that cellar, is not the owner. Maybe a local can confirm that.

The address 140 S. 3rd is shown on Google as the Shell station and owned by B-1 #1 Inc. Maybe that is how it is shown at the assessors office.

Found at www.sos.wa.gov/corps/search................

B-1 #1, INC.
UBI Number 602460639
Category REG
Profit/Nonprofit Profit
Active/Inactive Active
State Of Incorporation WA
Date of Incorporation 01/06/2005
Expiration Date 01/31/2011
Dissolution Date
Registered Agent Information
Agent Name SANG H MOON
Address 140 S 3RD ST

City MCCLEARY
State WA
ZIP 98557
Special Address Information
Address
City
State
Zip

Governing Persons
Title Name Address
President MOON , SANG
PUYALLUP , WA

Praying for little Lindsey! Seems this case has just died down!

Thinking of Lindsey......

keeping up with ya all.....i dont have much to add at this point....wish i could do more....

:hug:

I believe all possibilities except alien abduction have been examined by the internet forums.
I think it would be productive to try the following:

Organize new threads for every person, suspect, and POI individually.
Gather all information from all sources for these threads, showing links.
Start a thread for all of the degree's of separation between these people.
Begin flow charts connecting people, property, and timelines.

These are just ideas to keep the well of information from drying up.

Maybe she needs her own flow chart ?

Inmate History
TANATCHANGSANG, LIBBY JO Book# 176658
ID: 38317 Female, Age: 47

Visiting Hours For Class: GP - Females
Saturday: 0900-1030, 1300-1500, 1800-2030, 2030-2200

Booked Statute: 9A.36.031 - Assault 3
1/31/2010 01:50 Offense: APSM - Assault, Police, Simple
Arrest Type: PC
Charging Agency: MCPD-McCleary Police Department
Court: -
Cause No: PC
Released Bail Amount: No Bail
2/1/2010 18:00 Disposition: RPM-Released Per Memo
Seq# 1

Booked Statute: 9A.36.041 - Assault 4
2/1/2010 18:00 Offense: APSM - Assault, Police, Simple
Arrest Type: CIT
Court: MCMU-McCleary Municipal
Cause No: C2169
Released Bail Amount: $500.00
2/1/2010 20:45 Disposition: PBB-Posted Bail Bond
Seq# 2

Booked Statute: 9A.76.040 - Resisting Arrest
2/1/2010 18:00 Offense: RIPO - Resisting/Interfering w/Police
Cause No: C2169
Released Bail Amount: $250.00
Seq# 2

Booked Statute: 9A.76.020 - Obstruct Law Enforcement Off
2/1/2010 18:00 Offense: OBST - Obstructing Justice
Cause No: C2168
Released Bail Amount: $250.00

Found at www.sos.wa.gov/corps/search................

B-1 #1, INC.
UBI Number 602460639
Category REG
Profit/Nonprofit Profit
Active/Inactive Active
State Of Incorporation WA
Date of Incorporation 01/06/2005
Expiration Date 01/31/2011
Dissolution Date
Registered Agent Information
Agent Name SANG H MOON
Address 140 S 3RD ST