WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman located her slain sister's remains 22 years afer her sister went missing. It took so long because her sister's remains were found (Jane Doe status) in Ohio ... her sister went missing in Missouri.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20100205/US.TV.Show.Sister.Found/

The story of what happened to 21-year-old Davis began unfolding for Clack in October when a relative called her after watching an episode of "The Forgotten" and seeing a public service announcement for the Web site NamUs, the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System. The Department of Justice recently launched the Web site that's a repository for unidentified remains and missing persons.

Clack, 36, punched in some of her sister's information and came up with about 10 possible matches.

"I was looking for characteristics she had that nobody else would know," she said. "Then I saw the one with the rose and the unicorn, and I knew we had found her."

{bold emphasis added}

Perhaps MB or KK might want to pursue that web site ... you never know.

For centuries people who didn't follow rules or were born less fortunate with disabilities seen and unseen were banned from their tribe, village, town, cities to the out skirts of the community where they settled, produced children, lived their lifestyle and time goes on taking us to date. We are now seeing due to blessed Lindsey's case a possible breakdown in a system that was to keep children safe. We have never heard of one community officer keeping a track on the SO's who have integrated back to the community. A part of me feels (just idea, ot fact) this town along with others was considered a good place for ex con Sex offenders to migrate over the years. This could be a planned program associated with our prisons and also with private prisons across the country. There are so many social service programs in Grays Harbor county that it makes me wonder if the town of McCleary recieves some form of gain by having so many sex offenders clustered in a small area, along with supporters of these folks that feel prayer and ministries help them to not offend or reoffend. While sluething the Caylee case I came across an article of law students discussing what society should do with these offenders. It may seem inhumane but society must do what they must do as we are the leaders in prosecuting these crimes as well as Europeans, Canidians, Austrailians, & New Zealand. One of the ideas I thought perfect is to fly them on CON AIR to a remote island with shark infested waters. It would be survival of last man standing. Papion (sp) move over......
The problem is it will take a chain of islands to house them all unless Dubai wants to help out and build islands somewhere remote! Sorry about that, O/T again.

Also has anyone heard anything about the mothers relatives across the country having an opinion of where Lindsey might be? Can they help Lindsey's mother by loaning her money, putting care packages together, contact their local news channels, anything so the mother doesn't have to worry about food, rent utilities? So many civillians in the beginning of the case thought that mel had no family, or financial help. Some of these people even stated they were on fixed incomes and still wanted Lindsey's mother & brother to not be without. What is going on with Lindsey's extended family? Are they secretly behind the scenes? Good to know Lindsey has family who are border patrol agents as it made the mother smile for the first time in the media pressured pressor. Watch the video again an you will see the mothers elation at sharing this bit of news to the public.

O/T Oprah will be airing on Monday an entire segment about sex offenders and she questions them in a group format. This will educate and disgust!

Thanks to Texas Mist for posting this in the "Crimes in the News" forum:

>>>rip

Seven kids rescued after child *advertiser censored* investigation (Surrey, B.C)

A Surrey, B.C., man faces multiple child *advertiser censored*-related charges after an investigation that started with a tip from an international source and ended with the rescue of seven children.

The 36-year-old accused is charged with sexual assault, invitation to sexual touching, and production, possession and distribution of child *advertiser censored*.

RCMP say the investigation began on Jan. 22, when police received a tip from a foreign source who claimed the accused and other individuals from around the world were exchanging images and videos of sexual abuse of children known to them.

Later that day, police executed a search warrant at a Surrey residence and seized electronic and computer devices.

The investigation led to the rescue of six area kids and another in Ontario, police said. The children are between five and 11 years old.

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/20...61016-qmi.html

<<<rip

Google Maps: Surrey, BC to McCleary, WA:

Driving directions to McCleary, WA
334 km – about 3 hours 32 mins (up to 4 hours 40 mins in traffic)

I'm already sick to my stomach for MomB.

I can't imagine having to face DG in such close quarters, afterall, everyone is still a possible POI, especially since they never officially closed the book on him.

Hopefully, the powers that be will realize the terrible conflict here and reschedule MB to another day and time.

JMO

Hi Dear Haddie, At least Mom Baum's hearing is scheduled 1/2 hour after Dale's, at 9:15. Maybe ne're the twain shall meet xoxoxoxo

I find it interesting that seems Like Seattle and surrounding area's are where several have gone missing whether they are runaway's or abductions etc. According to the National Center of Missing these following girls have disappeared ages 10-17. Some are considered runaways but who is to truely determined they are until they are found. All the what ifs. Lindsey also was considered a runaway at first. Here is the list of the missing girls for a year. Interesting how they are mostly the outskirts of seattle.

DANIELA ROSAS
Missing Since: 2/10/09
Age Now: 16
Missing from:
RENTON, WA

LINDSEY J BAUM
Missing Since: 6/26/09
Age Now: 11
Missing from:
MCCLEARY, WA

NICOLE MARIE KELLY
Missing Since: 9/4/09
Age Now: 15
Missing from:
LAKE FOREST PARK, WA

SOPHIA FILIPCIC
Missing Since: 9/14/09
Missing from:
SNOHOMISH, WA

YANET GUADALUPE FLORES
Missing Since: 10/17/09
Missing from:
YAKIMA, WA

BRADY MARIE AMAN
Missing Since: 10/21/09
Missing from:
WESTPORT, WA

NICOLE SHANAE FLORES
Missing Since: 10/31/09
Missing from:
MOSES LAKE, WA

ARI CHRISTINE NAKAPAAHU-JULIANO
Missing Since: 11/12/09
Age Now: 17
Missing from:
SEATTLE, WA

TAYVAUNNA SHAKAYLA LERONIQUE MILAM
Missing Since: 11/25/09
Missing from:
SEATTLE, WA

BRITTANY MAE ADAMS
Missing Since: 12/3/09
Missing from:
LAKEWOOD, WA

Sorry for the O/T was just wondering how many others where missing in the surrounding area's that we at least know about. Just an FYI..

Thanks, I had wondered about that.

I also find it very interesting that the month's, most of them went missing was a four month period. Sept. - Dec. What was happening those day's.. They went back to school, and holidays such as halloween and thanksgiving is what I could think of. Lindsey went missing just before the 4th of July, her birthday.

wow....tamgmit.....that is a LOT of girls.....uggg....all with in a few months or days of each other....and all in 2009

:eek:

i dont know how to look up stuff like that....but does that seem normal or not???

to look at about a 60 mile area....to have that many girls go missing in that short of a time?

wow....tamgmit.....that is a LOT of girls.....uggg....all with in a few months or days of each other....and all in 2009

i dont know how to look up stuff like that....but does that seem normal or not???

to look at about a 60 mile area....to have that many girls go missing in that short of a time?

Here is the link that I use to check on the missing children. It is the National Center for the missing and exploited children.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PublicHomeServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US

You can put which state you are looking into and how far you want to go back, which is under the pictures of the recently missing pictures. Sometimes it shows up on the left side of the page. There are so many children and teens missing in all states not only washington. It is so unbelievable when you start looking at their faces and reading about them.

From http://www.harvestvisionministries.org/chehalisvalley.html

January 11,2010

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ!
As many of you know I spent Christmas in San Luis, Mexico at the Harvest Home with a team from Sedro Woolley/Lyman area. Each trip and each team is a unique yet fulfilling time and each time I am blessed by meeting new people and seeing new things God reveals as we take a step into something a little different than the "normal" routine we "enjoy?" at home. This time I was blessed to see something I have not seen in America for a long time (since I was a child)... that was kids actually being creative with the few things they could muster up to play games outside and laughing and carrying on... quite a beautiful site!
Now that the team returned from Mexico there have been opportunities to meet with several ministries and partners in Christ here in the valley to share the exeriences with. Over the past weekend several who had went to Mexico came down from the Skagit Valley to visit the Chehalis Valley. We had a fantastic time of worshipping, sharing, and as always staying up past our bed time to gloat in the adventures of Christ. The evening they arrived we were able to meet with a few at my home to share about the work the Lord is doing in Mexico, Africa, and potentially back into northern British Columbia. After a men's breakfast meeting with Evergreen Christian Community the following morning we prayed with the people helping with the searches for Lindsey Baum who went missing last summer form here in McCleary. We were so incredibly blessed to have an opportunity to meet with, minister to, and be ministered by Set Free Ministries in Elma where there were several who shared about Mexico and Dave from Labor of Love Ministries testified of the miracle of him walking when he should have never been able to... God is good!
A dear sister in Christ, Cathy Colley has been working with the East Grays Harbor Little League and when she found they had a little baseball equipment they needed to get rid of she was able to talk them into donating it to Harvest Vision Ministries for use in Mexico. As the Lord would have it, we were blessed with overflowing, literally! I could not squeeze another batting helmet into the back of my truck as we loaded bats, balls, helmets, uniforms, mitts and who knows what else into my truck . This will be a HUGE ministry opportunity for Mexico!
Have a blessed day! Wayne Watne

serendipityseeker

From http://www.harvestvisionministries.org/chehalisvalley.html

January 11,2010

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ!
As many of you know I spent Christmas in San Luis, Mexico at the Harvest Home with a team from Sedro Woolley/Lyman area. Each trip and each team is a unique yet fulfilling time and each time I am blessed by meeting new people and seeing new things God reveals as we take a step into something a little different than the "normal" routine we "enjoy?" at home. This time I was blessed to see something I have not seen in America for a long time (since I was a child)... that was kids actually being creative with the few things they could muster up to play games outside and laughing and carrying on... quite a beautiful site!
Now that the team returned from Mexico there have been opportunities to meet with several ministries and partners in Christ here in the valley to share the exeriences with. Over the past weekend several who had went to Mexico came down from the Skagit Valley to visit the Chehalis Valley. We had a fantastic time of worshipping, sharing, and as always staying up past our bed time to gloat in the adventures of Christ. The evening they arrived we were able to meet with a few at my home to share about the work the Lord is doing in Mexico, Africa, and potentially back into northern British Columbia. After a men's breakfast meeting with Evergreen Christian Community the following morning we prayed with the people helping with the searches for Lindsey Baum who went missing last summer form here in McCleary. We were so incredibly blessed to have an opportunity to meet with, minister to, and be ministered by Set Free Ministries in Elma where there were several who shared about Mexico and Dave from Labor of Love Ministries testified of the miracle of him walking when he should have never been able to... God is good!
A dear sister in Christ, Cathy Colley has been working with the East Grays Harbor Little League and when she found they had a little baseball equipment they needed to get rid of she was able to talk them into donating it to Harvest Vision Ministries for use in Mexico. As the Lord would have it, we were blessed with overflowing, literally! I could not squeeze another batting helmet into the back of my truck as we loaded bats, balls, helmets, uniforms, mitts and who knows what else into my truck . This will be a HUGE ministry opportunity for Mexico!
Have a blessed day! Wayne Watne

:waitasec:

bold red is mine

A woman located her slain sister's remains 22 years afer her sister went missing. It took so long because her sister's remains were found (Jane Doe status) in Ohio ... her sister went missing in Missouri.

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-national/20100205/US.TV.Show.Sister.Found/

{bold emphasis added}

Perhaps MB or KK might want to pursue that web site ... you never know.
I've been keeping an eye on Namus, no potential Lindsey matches. I would let everyone know if I found one close. Also nothing on Doe.

:waitasec:

bold red is mine

Is this the same William Moyer, Nancy's soon to be ex, in Skagit County, where WW spent time also ? :waitasec: Probably a coincidence....

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=wa&vol=2002_app/28263-1&invol=3

WW connection to Skagit County.............
Superior Court Case Summary

Court: Skagit Superior
Case Number: 09-3-00034-1

Sub Docket Date Docket Code Docket Description Misc Info
01-16-2009 $FFR Filing Fee Received 250.00
1 01-16-2009 CIF Confidential Information Form
2 01-16-2009 PTDSS Petition For Dissolution
- 01-16-2009 JN
RSP0001 Joinder
Watne, Wayne Scott
3 01-16-2009 TMRO
JDG0003 Temp Restraining Order - Atuo
Judge Susan K. Cook
4 04-08-2009 NTMTDK
ACTION Note For Motion Docket
S Watne - Final 05-04-2009FD
5 05-04-2009 MTHRG
COM0001 Motion Hearing
Commissioner G. Brian Paxton
05-04-2009 CDSOP Cd Record Of Proceedings 4/10:00
6 05-04-2009 FNFCL
COM0001 Findings Of Fact&conclusions Of Law
7 05-04-2009 DCD
COM0001 Decree Of Dissolution

A WW connection to Boy Scouts, Camp Thunderbird on Summit Lake Road is near McCleary also.
Dated Feb.4, 2009....

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...y+scouts+wayne+watne&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Among the state officials at Camp Delezenne on Tuesday was state Fish and Wildlife biologist Wayne Watne, who also worked on the Scouting council's logging project.

Asked specifically if Delezenne Creek constitutes a "channel migration zone," as Mendoza concluded, Watne was hesitant to say. Watne agreed that just downstream of the camp, Delezenne Creek is a "classic CMZ."

But he added he wasn't familiar enough with the waterway's characteristics through the camp to say if that stretch also constituted a CMZ.

"What did they tell you about it?" Watne asked, referring to the state forestry officials investigating the site. "I don't know what their findings are going to be, so I'll wait to answer that."

Council Properties

Camp Delezenne
761 Delezenne Road
Elma, WA 98541 98023

Camp Thunderbird
11740 Summit Lake Road
Olympia, WA 98502

More stress in WW's life, dated March 10,2009.....

http://74.125.155.132/search?q=cach...y+scouts+wayne+watne&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

WW birthdate for astro's to use....from http://usefulwork.com/cgi-bin/wavoterdb.cgi

Sound Politics Washington State Voter Database
County Last Name First / Middle Name M/F Number Street City Last Voted Birthdate Registered PAV Status Cong. Leg. Prec.
GY WATNE WAYNE S M 30e PINE ST MCCLEARY 2008-NOV-04 1964-OCT-13 2008-AUG-25 V A 6 35 501

Data is from Secretary of State's Voter Registration Database public release of Dec. 31, 2009

I'm not quite sure what brought forth a "Decree of Dissolution" after a temporary restraining order. Probably shouldn't comment until I understand this but it does make one scratch their head. WW seemed to be dealing with issues January of 09 that would make someone anxious. We all know WW took JB fishing at some point. Since the Baum children had lived in McCleary for 2 years it makes you ask at what point did WW enter JB's life and did he meet Lindsey at this time. I guess I'm looking at how long WW may have had to groom the children. What if WW while dealing with his own adult issues met JB in Jan. of 09 taking the mentoring relationship into warm weather, early spring to fish? This would make WW most likely aware of JB's court issues, problems for the mother, & problems Lindsey may have been experiencing. WW's issues seemed to be tied up in May the same time Lindsey was in a panic resulting in her nightmares. May is also the time Lindsey was happy to hear her brother may be going away. If I read doc reports correctly her brother broke probation causing his offense to be reinstated which would make his court date around May also. I guess it might be good to hear when Lindsey's brother first met WW and under what circumstances was their meeting? Knowing what WW's court doc is about could show what state of mind he may have been in from Jan.09 to May 09 to June 09. Also just when did WW meet the mother of Lindsey & JB to afford an outing with her son? I remember someone saying WW said he didn't know the mother and seemed to not acknowledge their knowing each other at the first prayer vigil. So many unanswered questions from people who should have the answers that you can't take your focus off an already SO.
I probably shouldn't post this as I can't link to it to show the relationship between a possible POI & the person who stated this on a social site. The person joined the group, ""Ever looked at your ex now and thought WTF was I thinking"? Could these doc's be about a marriage disolution?

Speaking about grooming a child for exploitation I thought I would remind everyone to watch Oprah if you can. She is doing a full hour of interviewing sex offenders in a group format. Sorry to sound like a minor bird but these types of shows about pedophiles/abusers straight from the abusers mouth are few. It would be interesting to discuss this subject due to the amount of sex offenders in and around McCleary.

Sorry for double post.

Thanks for the reminder! I think you meant "Mynah" bird KageyKaren, LOL, because you're no "minor" bird on here. Greatly appreciate all you do.

:blushingsmiley::hug: I knew a woman with that name and could never get away fast enough! Thank you. :angel:

Hello, friends. I need some direction. I hope you'll forgive the ot.

I'm following a thread in the "Crimes in the News" forum, about a man who brutally murdered a pastor who had gone to his home to counsel him, and then killed himself. Because the perp took the easy way out, and because there is no question who murdered Pastor Karen Lee Johnson, more experienced posters seem to think that we won't be hearing much more about this crime. However, this was a very disturbed individual, and there is some concern that he may have committed other crimes.

The murderer left a prolific and graphic accounting of his life and his struggles with gender issues behind on the internet, mostly on LiveJournal. Police are aware of this evidence, and have referred to it in the press.

The author of some twenty-two books, the murderer apparently collected press releases, other miscellaneous documents, and photographs of himself in a scrapbook/album. This and other items belonging to the murderer have been listed for sale on E-bay.

Members of the forum are concerned that there may be important evidence contained in these "memoirs", perhaps evidence of other crimes he may have committed, and they (we) would like to contact police with this information. The name of the lead detective has been published.

I know that some of you here have contacted law enforcement with regards to an ongoing investigation. Is there a procedure to follow, a "best practice" you would recommend? We don't want to interrupt important work, or otherwise muck up something we have no business interfering in, but we are concerned and anxious that police learn about this E-Bay item.

Should one of us just call the detective?
Please advise.

Thanks so much for your help!

Transgendered Person Slays Pastor, Satanic Manifesto Found - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710