WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she is a bit young to babysitting, here kids have to be 12 to babysit and should have the babysitters safety course, it is alright to leave a younger child then 12 alone but not to be responsible for another, this is per Childrens Aid ( our version of DCF). I know this because my daughter will be 12 in May and she is okay to be home during the day but she is very fearful at night, we inquired about her being able to be home for a few hours during the day while I was at work and her older brother was out.

I really am hopeful though with everyone thinking outside the box.....

Someone here wondered if she went to a church to try and talk with someone.

What if someone she knew picked her up and offered to drive her to a church or similar setting to talk about her problems?

(As in the Cantu case, could a church or other religious venue be a crime scene?)

I thought I read on here that the Evergreen Christian Center was being torn down. Why?

Did Lindsey go to church activities or church summer camp? I thought I read that she did. Wasn't that one of the DG connections to her? Who else?

What if someone she knew picked her up and offered to drive her to a church or similar setting to talk about her problems?

(As in the Cantu case, could a church or other religious venue be a crime scene?)

I thought I read on here that the Evergreen Christian Center was being torn down. Why?

Yes, I did wonder if she might have been on her way to the Nelson house, walking down Fir and saw someone out in the driveway at the church and stopped. I think I may have posted a map of her route if she did go that way. I too find it very very odd to hear it might be torn down soon. I believe this is also the church ww is associated with. Please correct me if I am wrong. I drove through town this past Fri on my way to the OR coast, and remember seeing a great big Lindsey banner there.

ETA: I did post a map of this:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #17

I think she is a bit young to babysitting, here kids have to be 12 to babysit and should have the babysitters safety course, it is alright to leave a younger child then 12 alone but not to be responsible for another, this is per Childrens Aid ( our version of DCF). I know this because my daughter will be 12 in May and she is okay to be home during the day but she is very fearful at night, we inquired about her being able to be home for a few hours during the day while I was at work and her older brother was out.

I really am hopeful though with everyone thinking outside the box.....

I don't know about the rules and laws now, but when I was a kid, I babysat a lot at that age.

Jules, is it true that the Evergreen Christian Center building is scheduled to be torn down? Wonder what the grounds are like around there, too.

I need some clarification. The official search center per http://findlindseybaum.blogspot.com is at 303 4th AVE, right? This is on the property of Evergreen Christian church where WW is associated, correct?

Parcel Number 063003200300
Owner Name NORTHWEST DISTRICT COUNCIL OF AG
Mailing Address DBA NORTHWEST MINISTRY NETWORK
Situs Address 00208WPINE

The following names and addresses are associated with this church:

Evergreen Christian Center
Evergreen Christian Community Church
NORTHWEST DISTRICT COUNCIL OF AG
NORTHWEST MINISTRY NETWORK
Harvest Vision Ministries
McCleary Assembly of God

208 W Pine ST
303 4th AVE
303 S 4th ST

Pictures here:
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/Search/DetailParcelTax.asp?SrchParcelNo=063003200300

Can someone please confirm:

1. Is this the location of the current search center?
2. Was the search center informed by the church they would have to find a new location to house the search center? When?
3. Is this the same church we read is going to be torn down?

So this would be another picture of that location:

Attachments

• search center and church.JPG
    search center and church.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 10
Did Lindsey go to church activities or church summer camp? I thought I read that she did. Wasn't that one of the DG connections to her? Who else?

Maybe there is a Rochester connection between WW and DG.

Found on topix.com
tami
Rochester, WA

Saturday Jan 30 STRONGTOWER wrote:
OPERATION DALE GOLDER'S BEEN FIRED FROM THE BEE-HIVE RETIREMENT CENTER ON 4TH & MAPLE IN MCCLEARY WA..
[C]OULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED A A NICER "punk."
[D]o the Residents in McCleary know that Dale Golder is a "Loaded Cannon on Deck?"
[DG] made a Disturbing Comment to a friend the Day after Lindsey Baun went Missing, that she had been cut up & Dismembered!
[C]ceck this out, DG; Psalm 149 State on it's Spirtual Face that "THIS HONOR HAVE ALL THE SAINTS/BELIEVER'S ON EARTH: What Honor you might ask? To Execute GOD'S Wrath with a 2 Edged Sword! So then, DG., if you cut Lindsey Baum, every cut you Inflicted on her will be Inflicted back on you, & then? GOD doesn's say how i get to do his Bidding & how i get to cut. Therefore, DG, you can kiss the 'family jewels good-by!!!!!!!
Dale Golder is my cousin leave him alone he isnt gulity i know my cousin better than u!! stop accusing him of the little gils dissaperence. dont judge him judge your self.do unto others as you want done unto you!!!!! Dale i love and the true people in your life know you had nothening to do with this.

Does this spelling style look similar to MB's friend ?

Could this be the cousin " Tami " ? Leading us away from looking at DG ?....
tami (tawne101) on Twitter
please email if you need more facts 9035 173 ave sw Rochester wa 5 serious offenders for child hate crimes 10:45 PM Oct ... Name tami; Location olympia wa ...
http://twitter.com/tawne101

http://www.icrimewatch.net/results....ester&AddrState=48&AddrZip=98579&AddrZipPlus=

4H is big in the area, does LB like horses or animals ? Maybe there is a fairgrounds connection if so...

I need some clarification. The official search center per http://findlindseybaum.blogspot.com is at 303 4th AVE, right? This is on the property of Evergreen Christian church where WW is associated, correct?

Parcel Number 063003200300
Owner Name NORTHWEST DISTRICT COUNCIL OF AG
Mailing Address DBA NORTHWEST MINISTRY NETWORK
Situs Address 00208WPINE

The following names and addresses are associated with this church:

NORTHWEST DISTRICT COUNCIL OF AG
NORTHWEST MINISTRY NETWORK
McCleary Assembly of God

208 W Pine ST
303 4th AVE
303 S 4th ST

Pictures here:
http://www.co.grays-harbor.wa.us/gh_Parcel/Search/DetailParcelTax.asp?SrchParcelNo=063003200300

Can someone please confirm:

1. Is this the location of the current search center?
2. Was the search center informed by the church they would have to find a new location to house the search center? When?
3. Is this the same church we read is going to be torn down?

:waitasec: Would WW have the keys to access information about the case, including about himself ?....

:soldier: Who is guarding information at the center and who has access to the " delete " button ? ....

Just to clear up a few points..

Evergreen Christian Center is NOT set to be torn down. They have been talking about tearing down the building that right now holds the search center even before the search center was there (they were kind enough to put those plans on hold for us).

WW does not have access to the search center itself. There is one person who controls that key and it is not WW.

This has been explained before but I'll do it again for those who missed it:
No one needs to "guard" any info at the search center and there is no "delete" key. All search reports are turned in every Monday morning to the GHCSO. They are not kept at the search center location.

If I've told you all this story before, please forgive me for repeating myself. The summer I was 13, one of my (two) best friends "had an affair" with a married man. She was twelve. This guy, along with his (then pregnant) wife, ran the youth ministry at the church she and our other friend attended. The couple also boarded horses for my friends, and the three of us kids rode with those adults almost daily for several years.

We three were very interested in sex, but a little young for boys yet, so that whole thing was very romantic and grand in our minds. I never imagined actually doing it, and I was shocked and sickened when the truth came out about my friend . She thought she was in love. She also thought he was in love. This "affair" had gone on for at least two summers.

I honestly don't remember much discussion about it, after the truth came out. My friend disappeared from my life; my parents argued with the other girls' parents about who was responsible for what, but never with me; the youth minister was fired and divorced, and life went on. It was a scandal, sure, but my guess is it wasn't prosecuted as a crime.

I wasn't outraged at the pervert, just grossed out at the thought of my friend kissing an old man (who must have been about 30). I was mad my friend hadn't told me about it, and maybe, a little jealous of her. She seemed very proud of herself the few times I saw her again.

His name was Jimmy Merrill.

Just to clear up a few points..

Evergreen Christian Center is NOT set to be torn down. They have been talking about tearing down the building that right now holds the search center even before the search center was there (they were kind enough to put those plans on hold for us).

WW does not have access to the search center itself. There is one person who controls that key and it is not WW.

This has been explained before but I'll do it again for those who missed it:
No one needs to "guard" any info at the search center and there is no "delete" key. All search reports are turned in every Monday morning to the GHCSO. They are not kept at the search center location.

Thanks for clarifying JenO. So then, are we correct to assume that the search center 'has' been asked by the church to relocate and the reason being that they are tearing down the site the search center currently uses?

Thanks for clarifying JenO. So then, are we correct to assume that the search center 'has' been asked by the church to relocate and the reason being that they are tearing down the site the search center currently uses?

I can't answer that because I never talked to them and I never heard the reason for them wanting the building. Tearing it down is a possibility, or it could be that it's costing them to much to heat it and pay electricity.. your guess is as good as mine. :)

So "the church" that owns the building originally housing the search center is Evergreen?

Typically, the term "youth director" is Christian camp or church terminology. Which Christian church ran the camp where DG was a youth counselor?

Good Lord help us.

So "the church" that owns the building originally housing the search center is Evergreen?

YES. And they also go (or have gone) under the following other names:

NORTHWEST DISTRICT COUNCIL OF AG (listed on parcel info)
NORTHWEST MINISTRY NETWORK (listed on parcel info)
McCleary Assembly of God

ETA: They are 'currently' housing the search center until March 31st.

Typically, the term "youth director" is Christian camp or church terminology. Which Christian church ran the camp where DG was a youth counselor?

Good Lord help us.

I don't believe he was a youth counselor - I believe he worked in the kitchen iirc. It is not Evergreen.

ETA:
Actually I do not know for sure it is not Evergreen or affiliated with Evergreen in same way. I was thinking we determined which camp it was he worked for, but now thinking back I don't think we did. In the affidavit for the sw, it references DG's boss and her statement about him not working there that night, but I don't think we could track her name to a specific camp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme