WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the kind words (JenniferO), and your feedback eased my paranoia (scandi). And thanks for NOT posting pics in question - these were for LB search center and LE eyes only. This was unfortunately a false sighting and should be left alone. Apparently, many of the posters are active searchers helping to locate Lindsey but Summer Breeze is 100% correct.

The purpose of my post was to raise issue with the strange sequence of events within the last couple of months that was causing me sleepless nights.

I know that LE has been very active interviewing CSOs. I wonder how far their radius covers, because viewing the map there are some scary characters within 10 miles radius that appear to live in remote areas but access to these very roadways. I read a statistic somewhere that 85% children abducted are within 50 miles of home. And that 15% are taken outside this range. Just my opinion but I don't think it was a McCleary local. That main highway that cuts through town Lindsey had to cross concerns me. I'm thinking, night time falling and a creep(s) saw opportunity.

Thanks for the kind words (JenniferO), and your feedback eased my paranoia (scandi). And thanks for NOT posting pics in question - these were for LB search center and LE eyes only. This was unfortunately a false sighting and should be left alone. Apparently, many of the posters are active searchers helping to locate Lindsey but Summer Breeze is 100% correct.

The purpose of my post was to raise issue with the strange sequence of events within the last couple of months that was causing me sleepless nights.

I know that LE has been very active interviewing CSOs. I wonder how far their radius covers, because viewing the map there are some scary characters within 10 miles radius that appear to live in remote areas but access to these very roadways. I read a statistic somewhere that 85% children abducted are within 50 miles of home. And that 15% are taken outside this range. Just my opinion but I don't think it was a McCleary local. That main highway that cuts through town Lindsey had to cross concerns me. I'm thinking, night time falling and a creep(s) saw opportunity.
I'm so glad to know that you are watching out for Lindsey, jgk10414! And for whoever that poor child in Texas turned out to be...thank you so much. It has done my heart good to hear your story, and I am reminded that, thanks be to God, there are still decent and caring people in the world.
You're my favorite thing all day!

a055.gif

Just found these comments on http://www.king5.com/news/local/FBI-searching-home-of-missing-McCleary-girl-85558007.html

opinioncounts said on February 26, 2010 at 3:20 PM
Wrong home ...... they need to be searching the home of the male visitor that was leaving the friends home in his car around ten ish that same time. It really ticks me off when the obvious stuff gets overlooked. I beleive the guy is a bodybuilder and drives a sporty car, he was there visiting and left right after the girl, Is it possible he pulled up and offered her a ride? hmmm maybe a ride back to his house, the home that should really being looked into here. ugh !

Just found these comments on http://www.king5.com/news/local/FBI-searching-home-of-missing-McCleary-girl-85558007.html

opinioncounts said on February 26, 2010 at 3:20 PM
Wrong home ...... they need to be searching the home of the male visitor that was leaving the friends home in his car around ten ish that same time. It really ticks me off when the obvious stuff gets overlooked. I beleive the guy is a bodybuilder and drives a sporty car, he was there visiting and left right after the girl, Is it possible he pulled up and offered her a ride? hmmm maybe a ride back to his house, the home that should really being looked into here. ugh !

What do you all think about this comment? If the poster is referring to KK's house - would this male body builder be WK? I don't think he lives in the area tho.

KOMO
Story Published: Mar 3, 2010 at 5:34 PM PST
Story Updated: Mar 3, 2010 at 6:46 PM PST

Detectives, feds start anew in search for Lindsey Baum

article:
http://www.komonews.com/news/86288577.html

video:
http://www.komonews.com/news/86288577.html?tab=video

(I hadn't seen this article here yet so I hope this isn't a repost)

*I also wanted to see if any locals saw the 5pm KING5 News report tonight? They did a blurb on Lindsey and I thought they said they had promising leads. I can't confirm this because I haven't seen the news footage online yet, so I'm wondering if anyone else caught it?*

What do you all think about this comment? If the poster is referring to KK's house - would this male body builder be WK? I don't think he lives in the area tho.

Isn't KK's brother WK a body builder ?

I know a lot of us looked at him a little in the beginning. KK had made comments about him having PTSD from the war. It seems like in the very beginning I had heard he was visiting the Kampen home that evening also. I am going to go back to see if I can find where/when that was first mentioned.

I know a lot of us looked at him a little in the beginning. KK had made comments about him having PTSD from the war. It seems like in the very beginning I had heard he was visiting the Kampen home that evening also. I am going to go back to see if I can find where/when that was first mentioned.

Looks like we started talking about him in the 2nd thread:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - WA-10 y/o Lindsey Baum, missing since 6/26/09 Thread #2

I will keep reading. I am also seeing the comment about there being 4 adults in the house that night - I had forgotten about that.

snipped:

No new evidence in Lindsey Baum case

THE OLYMPIAN
No breakthrough evidence has surfaced in the renewed questioning of McCleary residents, but investigators say they are collecting valuable details about the day Lindsey Baum disappeared, according to The Daily World of Aberdeen.
Federal and local authorities continue to canvass the city for clues, Grays Harbor Undersheriff Rick Scott said.

He said investigators are conducting much more thorough interviews of residents along the Maple Street area where the 11-year-old girl went missing. The interviews are part of third-party recommendations from FBI experts on the Child Abduction Rapid Deployment team.

Investigators have taken hours to question some residents, Scott said, allowing those people to elaborate on details they might have left out of earlier interviews.

“We’re getting a lot of information,” he said. He later added, “It’s starting to paint a better picture.”
Law enforcement officials ask that anyone who might have information about the whereabouts of Lindsey to come forward. Tips can be called in to 866-915-8299, e-mailed to soadmin@co.grays-harbor.wa.us or mailed to P.O. Box 305, McCleary, WA 98557.

Read more: http://www.thenewstribune.com/2010/...bor-county-no-new-evidence.html#ixzz0hLABxrST

The part I bolded above sounds promising.

Could this be a reason to post fear of something bad about to happen ?
What man/boy would be just as afraid of that kind of news coming out ?
What hypothetical man/boy was in McCleary that day ?

From http://www.healthygh.org/files/PDF Files/Health Status Reports/Teen Pregnancy CHAMP Report_1.pdf
Aged 10-14
Pregnancies among 10-14 year olds are rare; between 1981
and 2007 the number of such pregnancies each year in
Grays Harbor County has varied between 2 and 9.

Is this what the world is coming to ?.....
http://www.politicsdaily.com/2010/03/05/kiddie-condoms-the-newest-weapon-against-teen-pregnancy/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro