WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #17

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that News Tribune article is from Sept & for some reason had a date/time stamp error.

Oh my, how disappointing. Thank you for pointing that out JVK. My apologies for picking up a faulty news item.

WELCOME Back KAGEY... Glad to see you back.. I Missed you and missed the great conversations.... I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas.

Today a very special friend gave me this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyx3slW3Awo

I just want to thank Eric Paul for making this song. It is such a beautiful song and seems to always brings me to tears. I have never had a song make me feel so emotional and teary eyed. Its like you can feel the emotion of the person singing the song, the love, hurt, the loss. Maybe it is because I feel lindsey is a part my famil. I love the pictures of her growing up which even brings her closer as watching my own children growing up The closeness her and her brother had playing in the leaves and looking at that smile. Eric you sure did capture Lindsey wonderfully and I again would like to thank you for doing this beautiful song.

WELCOME Back KAGEY... Glad to see you back.. I Missed you and missed the great conversations.... I hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas.

O/T We are having a relaxing Christmas and are getting ready to visit the Vets in-patient on the spinalcord unit. This has been tradition in our family for so many reasons to long to print!

If anyone would like to leave a disabled veteran words of encouragement, nothing would make me happier than to take them these messages tomorrow along with their goodies.

Back to Lindsey, "Where do we begin?" :(:hug: "Begin the Beginning" :sleuth:

6 months today..

I've gotten to know Lindsey through her moms shared memories and various pictures. I've grown to love a little girl whom I've never met...

I want to see those big brown eyes and infectious smile in person... I want to hold her tight and welcome her home.

Lindsey..I will never give up looking for you. You will continue to consume my thoughts and prayers.

O/T We are having a relaxing Christmas and are getting ready to visit the Vets in-patient on the spinalcord unit. This has been tradition in our family for so many reasons to long to print!

If anyone would like to leave a disabled veteran words of encouragement, nothing would make me happier than to take them these messages tomorrow along with their goodies.

Back to Lindsey, "Where do we begin?" :(:hug: "Begin the Beginning" :sleuth:

Spinal Cord injuries can be pretty devastating to many. I guess a good message is don't give up hope, have faith and strength to meet the challenges of the day. To work hard with rehab. Life maybe not as it once was but a new life does blossom with new beginings and renewed hope.

Today a very special friend gave me this link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyx3slW3Awo

I just want to thank Eric Paul for making this song. It is such a beautiful song and seems to always brings me to tears. I have never had a song make me feel so emotional and teary eyed. Its like you can feel the emotion of the person singing the song, the love, hurt, the loss. Maybe it is because I feel lindsey is a part my famil. I love the pictures of her growing up which even brings her closer as watching my own children growing up The closeness her and her brother had playing in the leaves and looking at that smile. Eric you sure did capture Lindsey wonderfully and I again would like to thank you for doing this beautiful song.

The tender picture of Lindsey asleep in the car shows me why we are so dilligent in our searching for missing and exploited children. The beauty in their innocence stolen never to capture that moment again. :prayer: the :angel: are giving :grouphug: blanketing Lindsey till she returns home. Lindsey is rich with people who care from all across the states and if the energy of love is as powerful as we believe we all can find a way to bring her home.

Six months today. My thoughts are with Lindsey's friends and family as they go through what must be a fairly dismal holiday this year without their little girl.

Still hoping for a good outcome to this case.

http://www.TheDailyWorld.com I found an article by Jacob Jones dated Dec. 23, 2009 about the current energies being put into the investigation in the upcomming weeks. Such good news to here this holiday. No rest for LE this season. Blessings sent to them as their hearts have been heavy during the holidays as well. Hopefully the heart ache will spurn them to find who is responsible for Lindsey's crime causing her to vanish. I think we can all feel the frustration radiating from this case. God Speed to all!

If this has been linked already just ignore as I'm a bit slow in catching up. :read:

Scandi, What would we ever do without you? Glad to see your back! Lots of heavy hearts this season. You were missed :hug:

Thanks Kagey, and what a wonderful surprise today, coming here and finding you are back for a sneak attack! :dance: So good, Ya Ya

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now we are headed into a new year, and with the promise that brings, we will all work together to try and discover what happened to Lindsey and then welcome her when she is brought home.

In the words of Anna Faris, "Abso-frik'in-lootly!" Moving forward is the only way to go! Onward sister in sluething!

Thanks Kagey, and what a wonderful surprise today, coming here and finding you are back for a sneak attack! :dance: So good, Ya Ya

Now we are headed into a new year, and with the promise that brings, we will all work together to try and discover what happened to Lindsey and then welcome her when she is brought home.
Exactly my thoughts, Scandi! :woohoo:
Kagey Karen! Welcome home! Missed you!

Please extend my thanks to the folks you visit. I am grateful for their service to our country, which protects the freedoms and the opportunities that I enjoy, and am deeply sorry for the terrible price these same blessings cost them.

Thanks to you, too, for doing this kindness. I'm sure you will spread much joy.

Thank you costal! :beats::heart: I'm finished with my care packages. Rum cake for the staff, and more sweets than the guys want! Big hit are CD's! I had local Pawn Shops donate without hesitation. Christmas can bring out nice or nasty but for every door slammed another opens.

Glad to be back posting with my buds online even if it is brainstorming the little nuanses that make you scratch your head. :)

Hi scandi! I knew you would rejoin your group asap. Hope you are doing well and had the best Christmas possible. Hi cageykaren - welcome back.

May the new year bring us some answers in finding Lindsey and provide clues for solving this horrible crime. Hey guys, I desperatly want to update the time-line I did back in July - I want to add the words 'convicted' and 'punishment' and 'FOUND'. MOO

Hi Eyes and Everyone, I just read this, and sorry if it is a duplication here:

GRAYS HARBOR COUNTY
Search for missing McCleary girl intensifies

The Associated Press
Published: 12/24/09 6:55 am | Updated: 12/24/09 7:33 am

The Grays Harbor County sheriff's office says deputies started serving search warrants Friday in the McCleary area in the search for a missing 11-year-old girl.

Sgt. Steve Shumate told KXRO more warrants would be served through the weekend in an operation involving the FBI and the King County sheriff's office.

Shumate says investigators have been following leads and conducting interviews that identified areas that may contain information about the disappearance of Lindsey Baum. She disappeared the night of June 26 while walking home from a friend's house.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/northwest/story/1005774.html

My immediate thought is how grateful I am the Feds are going to be actively reviewing all that has been learned. Undoubtedly it will concentrate on the 'scene of the crime' as they always do when they re-study a case which is seemingly cold.

I was hoping a local would pay a visit to the Prosecutor's office to set an appt to read the new SW's which have been issued. There is no harm in being proactive and somewhat bold in this endeavor, as unless a judge has sealed the warrants, they are PUBLIC INFO. The comments I read about this from Jen and Jvk sounded kinda iffy from Officer Devlin and Scott. I say no holds barred, go for the gusto!

We will undoubtedly learn on other sites thru the grapevine where these warrants are being executed as the locals do talk. I would rather hear it from the documents themselves as I am sure you all would as well.

That's great news scandi! Executing search warrants means there is probable cause somewhere...right? I can't wait to find out what will be searched and why? Maybe finally, we can discuss some new thoughts and ideas. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay