WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for that Jennifer. It does make perfect sense. LE must have ID'ed this customer as they haven't asked who he is, right? So they probably didn't know each other, just man talk about cars. eh? I would think that man could give LE a pretty good description.

Do you think LE really doesn't know who the red shirted man is or could they be using the media to get a reaction from him or enhance the investigation in some particular way? Do you think he looks like a millworker, trucker or logger? :waitasec:

At this point I have no clue what the LE knows or doesn't know. It's seriously frustrating though. (I'm sure it is for them too) It's almost like they are grasping at straws. I know they have a method to their madness but to outsiders it looks like they don't know what the hell they are doing.

I had high hopes that we'd be celebrating Lindseys return and not a day of hope for her return on her one year anniversary. :(

Tonight on NWCN

Vanished: Missing Children in the Northwest

NorthWest Cable News takes an in-depth look at local children who are missing, but not forgotten. “Vanished” spotlights the high-profile disappearances of Kyron Horman, Lindsey Baum and Teekah Lewis. We’ll also discuss ways that parents can keep their children safe, including GPS devices and tips from the FBI and Washington State Patrol.

You can watch “Vanished” on NWCN at 7:30 p.m., 8:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. PDT.

http://www.nwcn.com/home/Vanished-Missing-Children-in-the-Northwest--97187574.html

Tonight on NWCN

Vanished: Missing Children in the Northwest

NorthWest Cable News takes an in-depth look at local children who are missing, but not forgotten. “Vanished” spotlights the high-profile disappearances of Kyron Horman, Lindsey Baum and Teekah Lewis. We’ll also discuss ways that parents can keep their children safe, including GPS devices and tips from the FBI and Washington State Patrol.

You can watch “Vanished” on NWCN at 7:30 p.m., 8:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. PDT.

http://www.nwcn.com/home/Vanished-Missing-Children-in-the-Northwest--97187574.html

Thank you!

Something very strange suddenly began haunting me, moments ago. An overwhelming feeling ... that investigators need to focus not on only whom was traveling through McCleary the evening of LB's disappearance ... but on to where LB herself had traveled many days previous to the day of her disappearance. It was 'there and then' when the perp first decided to track LB.

LB posted, "lot of nightmares latley" [sic] and "something bad's gonna happen", ~ one month previous to her disappearance. Where had LB been during days previous to when she posted her eerie comment?

Beach?
Out of town store or strip mall?
I don't know .. but I feel it is somewhere outside of McCleary.
LB and a friend, and perhaps with some of the friend's family, as well.

Someone noticed her at that location. The someone discovered where LB lived.

LB obviously was uncomfortable about something, and it's apparent she did not exactly know why. A child's peripheral perception? What caused for LB to have nightmares ~ one month before she disappeared?

I think LE has to start not from where she was abducted but from where she was prior to that evening and more specifically, where she was previous to the day she posted her eerie comment ... 30-something days previous to June 26, 2009.

When was the cell phone purchased for LB? At which store? Did the phone have GPS? Who else knew that? Store clerk? Did the someone expect for LB to be home the evening of June 26, 2009, because GPS indicated her phone was where the someone 'expected' it to be ... in her house?

Was someone regularly peeping in the windows of the then-Baum residence? Did LB approach near home that evening and cross paths of that someone? A perp's 'perfect' opportunity?

Something about LB's cell phone. Not clues saved in or found on the phone, but something involving the cell phone. Store clerk, salesman ... the feeling is overwhelming.

*sigh* Today is the day.

I never imagined that, a year later, we'd still have so few answers.

Thinking about Lindsey more than ever today. Praying extra hard and hoping that we hear something so soon.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures:

24359_264876509998_99892274998_835747_8004294_n.jpg

18363_1179991910992_1563992432_30365112_3854264_n.jpg

6250_1063000986292_1563992432_30136271_2215158_n.jpg

6250_1062999346251_1563992432_30136270_2236374_n.jpg

18363_1184196936115_1563992432_30373113_6771389_n.jpg

Thank you Jenno. I was getting discouraged about not seeing anything new on lindsey then come on just to check and see your links. I think MB did a excellent job with the interview. I think this was by far one of the best interviews she has done and was really good to see. I was suprise to see a new tape on the shell station but am happy they put it out there.

Things I noticed about this black truck. Had wondered if this had been clipped. When the truck first pulls in and turns you can see that it has headlights on by the shadow of light. This looks like a small truck like a toyota and would say the person comes to the window by the white hat the person is wearing. Also noticed that this person is wearing what looks like black knee length shorts and a black jacket. I can see a lighter coloration of gray but can't see discoloration of the arms like with the legs. I would say this person looks to be approximately 5'0- 5'3 because of the height of the window. At the time this truck pulls in there is a white small truck with a cap on it that is at the filling pumps closer to the store. Then as it ends you see a blue vehical and at the black it looks like this person is outside the vehical and goes to the pump to fill vehical and the shot ends

:heart: Throughout all these months the memory of Lindsey on June 26th, 2009, Law Enforcement & concerned citizen's investigative efforts, the hope for other children missing, abandon, abused, all prayers & tears which are many has not stopped. We will always try and be one of your guiding lights to bring you home, Love! :grouphug:

Dearest Lindsey,

This is the day everything changed. I don’t even remember what I was doing a year ago. For me, it was an unimportant day full of events like going to work, the commute home, and deciding what to have for dinner. I didn’t learn that you had gone missing that night until the next day when I read about it in a news article. My heart dropped when I read that a 10-year-old girl from McCleary didn’t make it home from a friend’s house. I had never even heard of McCleary but it sounded far away from me. I remember worrying about you and periodically checking the news for word of you being found. When I went to work on Monday, I think I checked the news every hour. I watched for a week… and then two weeks… with no word of your return. The weeks turned into 2 months and still, you were in my mind. At night I would think of you and your family and what you and they must be going through. I hoped that if I were in a similar situation, people would come and help me. So one weekend I got in my car and drove to your town. I joined others who searched for you and met so many people who love you and care about you very much. They all want you home.
It has been a year since you’ve been gone and I still wish you home. How I feel and how others feel about that will never fade and will never be forgotten. We care all the more now, not less, with the passing of time. We want you home to enjoy your 12th birthday. We want you and your family to worry only about everyday things like what to have for dinner. I will never stop caring about you and I will help in any way I can for as long as needed.

We miss you, Lindsey. And we will never stop looking.

http://www.kirotv.com/video/24047891/index.html Man in red shirtm pulls up from right side of the gas station stops looks towards road and chats with a young boy boy puts gas cap on car man stops turns as boy throwing paper away. Boy gets into passanger side of car. Boy wearing black shirts and black tank top black hat white sneakers. Man in red shirt has receeding hair line, it looks like a fresh burn on head and shoulders wearing working boots Has tatooes on right arm and shoulder and also left shoulder blade. Both arms look dark as if tatooed but question if this isn't from a darker tan and wore a tea shirt for upper portion thereby leaving skin fresh to sun to burn.

Was wondering if he was outdoors that day in the sun maybe watching a baseball game or maybe to the ORV park cause of the fresh looking burnon his shoulders and back. Maybe he worked with construction crew that was working at either the park or the school. Maybe even working on a lawn that day. But if he worked for construction and was working out doors he would know to cover his head because that would be first thing that would burn. Another reason I had wondered if it might be something to do with a baseball game or the orv park was the young boy talked a bit with him at the gas pump and the man in red seemed to keep turning his head to the right at the southerly direction.

The other thing kind of different was this guy seemed to come to the front of the gas station from right side what looked like you could drive in from behind the station. Most of the cars usually entered in front so I had wondered if there was a road from behind that goes through to the gas station from the back. Just thoughts after watching the video.

A year later and still no Lindsey...thank you for the pictures, they show all sides of the beautiful little girl who has yet to be found. I think about Lindsey all the time and every time a case is solved I think about -

JUSTICE FOR LINDSEY!

3rd St. runs along the North-West face ("front") of the Shell Station building. E. Mommsen St. runs along the South-East face ("side") of the building. There is an alley/roadbed that runs along the East face ("behind") of the building to Simpson, towartd the Police Station.

The green arrow indicates the location of one of the oustide cameras (published outdoor videos sourced from this camera) and the red arrows indicate vehicle entrance / exit points around the Shell Station property.

Attachments

• ShellStation_cameras_01.png
    ShellStation_cameras_01.png
    729.5 KB · Views: 10
  • ShellStation_overhead_01.png
    ShellStation_overhead_01.png
    731.8 KB · Views: 12
Dearest Lindsey,

This is the day everything changed. I don’t even remember what I was doing a year ago. For me, it was an unimportant day full of events like going to work, the commute home, and deciding what to have for dinner. I didn’t learn that you had gone missing that night until the next day when I read about it in a news article. My heart dropped when I read that a 10-year-old girl from McCleary didn’t make it home from a friend’s house. I had never even heard of McCleary but it sounded far away from me. I remember worrying about you and periodically checking the news for word of you being found. When I went to work on Monday, I think I checked the news every hour. I watched for a week… and then two weeks… with no word of your return. The weeks turned into 2 months and still, you were in my mind. At night I would think of you and your family and what you and they must be going through. I hoped that if I were in a similar situation, people would come and help me. So one weekend I got in my car and drove to your town. I joined others who searched for you and met so many people who love you and care about you very much. They all want you home.
It has been a year since you’ve been gone and I still wish you home. How I feel and how others feel about that will never fade and will never be forgotten. We care all the more now, not less, with the passing of time. We want you home to enjoy your 12th birthday. We want you and your family to worry only about everyday things like what to have for dinner. I will never stop caring about you and I will help in any way I can for as long as needed.

We miss you, Lindsey. And we will never stop looking.

Thanks for this RoseWhite. These are my thoughts also and could not have written it better.

Lindsey - we love you and hope you come home soon sweetie. We will not give up.

Thanks to everyone involved in the Day of Hope for Lindsey. I am out of town so not able to make it, but I am there in spirit. xoxo

Lindsey, where are you?

I followed Lindsey's case as closely as I could although I wasn't on this board when she vanished. I am sick that still so little is known.

Thinking of you, beautiful girl.

Something very strange suddenly began haunting me, moments ago. An overwhelming feeling ... that investigators need to focus not on only whom was traveling through McCleary the evening of LB's disappearance ... but on to where LB herself had traveled many days previous to the day of her disappearance. It was 'there and then' when the perp first decided to track LB.

LB posted, "lot of nightmares latley" [sic] and "something bad's gonna happen", ~ one month previous to her disappearance. Where had LB been during days previous to when she posted her eerie comment?

Beach?
Out of town store or strip mall?
I don't know .. but I feel it is somewhere outside of McCleary.
LB and a friend, and perhaps with some of the friend's family, as well.

Someone noticed her at that location. The someone discovered where LB lived.

LB obviously was uncomfortable about something, and it's apparent she did not exactly know why. A child's peripheral perception? What caused for LB to have nightmares ~ one month before she disappeared?

I think LE has to start not from where she was abducted but from where she was prior to that evening and more specifically, where she was previous to the day she posted her eerie comment ... 30-something days previous to June 26, 2009.

When was the cell phone purchased for LB? At which store? Did the phone have GPS? Who else knew that? Store clerk? Did the someone expect for LB to be home the evening of June 26, 2009, because GPS indicated her phone was where the someone 'expected' it to be ... in her house?

Was someone regularly peeping in the windows of the then-Baum residence? Did LB approach near home that evening and cross paths of that someone? A perp's 'perfect' opportunity?

Something about LB's cell phone. Not clues saved in or found on the phone, but something involving the cell phone. Store clerk, salesman ... the feeling is overwhelming.

From a forum about a person....

I wasnt ever asked anything direct from LE as I wouldnt of had anything to offer. I did provide them a couple things they asked for since LB was on my cell plan. When they came to the house to talk to MB which was nonstop those first few days I sat there while conversations where happening and probably answered things without thinking about it. I dont recall anymore what all was said.
A few months back, someone created a facebook page with my real life information and photos. They made the page about sex. It was quite disgusting actually.
Some sicko person showed up at my store who saw the site.

3rd St. runs along the North-West face ("front") of the Shell Station building. E. Mommsen St. runs along the South-East face ("side") of the building. There is an alley/roadbed that runs along the East face ("behind") of the building to Simpson, towartd the Police Station.

The green arrow indicates the location of one of the oustide cameras (published outdoor videos sourced from this camera) and the red arrows indicate vehicle entrance / exit points around the Shell Station property.

Thank you Chuck/Maureen. I guess I hadn't realized that you could get into the shell from behind. The person would have to be familure with area to know or maybe accidently found the road and entered from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member