WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if your pumping gas in the Shell station it would give you a birdseye view of a little girl walking up Maple by herself, would it not?
It sure seems that way to me. However, they reviewed the tape and found no sign of her anywhere near that station which I found odd. I take it to mean they did not see her coming or going. I thought she had to pass by there at some point.

A Melissa somebody posted on a newspaper blog that she was Lindseys aunt. Was she the relative who sent the brother home?

Her comment about being scared something bad was going to happen is very strange and compelling. What would make her say that? Is it something that is just simply prophetic?

I hope she wrote down or told someone what her nightmares were about.
moo

So if your pumping gas in the Shell station it would give you a birdseye view of a little girl walking up Maple by herself, would it not?

Hmm... I don't believe so because there are trees and bushes across the street from the Shell that sort of block the view down Maple. Plus Maple runs at kind of an angle so even if the bushes weren't there you could probably see maybe a block or so down Maple.

I've been trying to keep up with this thread... Who is Wes?
He is the BIL of KK who is the mother of the friend's house she went to and was turned away. He is listed on her myspace page. He is also a bodybuilder which fits with the profile listed in the Astro thread.

It sure seems that way to me. However, they reviewed the tape and found no sign of her anywhere near that station which I found odd. I take it to mean they did not see her coming or going. I thought she had to pass by there at some point.
I'd like to know if those tapes record cars passing by the station and if they notice what was a customer leaving one way, but being seen again in a few minutes, like maybe going around the block.

Looking back at jvks pictures.. it looks like one camera points directly at the pumps. Lindsey might have gone behind the Shell (which is the road she lives on). The other camera on top of Shells pump roof doesn't look like it's doing much. It doesn't look like it's pointed towards Maple at all. It looks like it's pointed at the businesses across 3rd.

KK made the revelation in one of her posts somewhere else that there were 4 other adults at their house when Lindsey was there.

I know that we all want to think and/or we assume that LE was told by KK and SW (KK's boyfriend) that there were other adults, but that is a big assumption to make--at least it is to me.

I would not be the least bit surprised to find out that LE was never told that there were other adults there. It would explain KK's strange behavior on the other boards--she is hiding something (I have felt that she is hiding something since the first time I read her posts and saw her behavior). I even mentioned this in a much earlier post--I feel that she is protecting someone--although in my earlier post I felt that she might have been protecting SW.

Is it possible that WK (her brother) was one of the other adults at KK's house, and that KK is protecting him?

I'd like to know if those tapes record cars passing by the station and if they notice what was a customer leaving one way, but being seen again in a few minutes, like maybe going around the block.
Hopefully, with other surveillance tapes they say they are going through something will pop out at them. I am certain the FBI are going to look hard at all of the customers during that time frame.

Hmmmm...now if they would only release those tapes to us! hehehe

Was it determined that Wes (KK's brother) is (or might be) an SO?

KK made the revelation in one of her posts somewhere else that there were 4 other adults at their house when Lindsey was there.

I know that we all want to think and/or we assume that LE was told by KK and SW (KK's boyfriend) that there were other adults, but that is a big assumption to make--at least it is to me.

I would not be the least bit surprised to find out that LE was never told that there were other adults there. It would explain KK's strange behavior on the other boards--she is hiding something (I have felt that she is hiding something since the first time I read her posts and saw her behavior). I even mentioned this in a much earlier post--I feel that she is protecting someone--although in my earlier post I felt that she might have been protecting SW.

Is it possible that WK (her brother) was one of the other adults at KK's house, and that KK is protecting him?
There is no indication he is an SO at all. (Altho I didn't like the "candy mouth" photo he had on his myspace page and a friend's comment with a panel van with the painted words Free Candy on the side.)

We are trying to decifer if it could have been him at the house, but nothing so far indicates he was there.

I agree that I feel she is hiding something or protecting someone. Her husband/bf/whatever SW took a LDT and LE said they were "comfortable" with his results. The same article mentioned Lindsey's mom taking one, too. Both at their request and not LE's. No mention KK offered to take one or refused to take one which to me was a glaring omission in the article.

The position of the cameras explain why she wasn't caught on tape, imo.

Since I live in Oregon, and we aren't allowed to pump our own gas, yay, there is always an attendent there when the gas station is open. I don't know about Washington State though, and I don't know how much access a person inside the little store area would be able to see down Maple Street. I have read that it is open 24/7 though. With such little traffic, or movement of any kind on those pics that were posted, I can't imagine anyone working at the Shell store not noticing anything.
moo

Her comment about being scared something bad was going to happen is very strange and compelling. What would make her say that? Is it something that is just simply prophetic?

I've been thinking it might have been near the time of the divorce &/or when she found out her Dad was going to be deployed. She did have that story on her MySpace about a soldier going MIA.

I'll have to check the dates of the posting. Anyone recall seeing a date for the divorce other than that is was in the Spring? Was it April?

The position of the cameras explain why she wasn't caught on tape, imo.

Since I live in Oregon, and we aren't allowed to pump our own gas, yay, there is always an attendent there when the gas station is open. I don't know about Washington State though, and I don't know how much access a person inside the little store area would be able to see down Maple Street. I have read that it is open 24/7 though. With such little traffic, or movement of any kind on those pics that were posted, I can't imagine anyone working at the Shell store not noticing anything.
moo

The way the counter is set up the cashiers can barely see the pumps let alone the traffic outside. There are no windows facing Maple from the Shell station so unless they were outside looking towards Maple they wouldn't see anything.

There is no indication he is an SO at all. (Altho I didn't like the "candy mouth" photo he had on his myspace page and a friend's comment with a panel van with the painted words Free Candy on the side.)

We are trying to decifer if it could have been him at the house, but nothing so far indicates he was there.

I agree that I feel she is hiding something or protecting someone. Her husband/bf/whatever SW took a LDT and LE said they were "comfortable" with his results. The same article mentioned Lindsey's mom taking one, too. Both at their request and not LE's. No mention KK offered to take one or refused to take one which to me was a glaring omission in the article.

Yeah, I realized that about the SO thing after I posted, so I edited it out of my post (sorry, SS--dang, you are fast!!).

Something is definitely fishy about that woman.

I want to know if LE truly DOES know that there were other adults there at that house. (I take nothing for granted in these cases.)

I want to know WHO those other adults were.

I want to know if ANY of those adults left that house within minutes of little Lindsey walking towards her home.

I know that it probably doesn't mean anything, but has anyone noticed that Melissa always refers to the "they" htat have her daughter? "they need to let her go". "if they are feeding her", "whoever they are"...no "He", no "the person", just "they". Why is she so sure that Lindsey was taken by more than one person?

ETA: I'm not saying that I think her mother was involved. I don't. But I think that she may have something in her subconscious that she knows, but won't fully acknowledge.

I've been thinking it might have been near the time of the divorce &/or when she found out her Dad was going to be deployed. She did have that story on her MySpace about a soldier going MIA.

I'll have to check the dates of the posting. Anyone recall seeing a date for the divorce other than that is was in the Spring? Was it April?

I didn't even think about the deployement angle. Since he's being deployed now she could have found out about it around the time she posted that. We found out about my sons exact deployement dates in June and he left in July of last year so the timing would be about right.

I don't remember seeing any thing about the divorce dates.

I don't have a link, Tater, but I recall that the parents had separated 2 years ago and that was when Lindsey, her mother and her brother moved back to McCleary.

Hmm... I don't believe so because there are trees and bushes across the street from the Shell that sort of block the view down Maple. Plus Maple runs at kind of an angle so even if the bushes weren't there you could probably see maybe a block or so down Maple.

Ok, but she was seen between 5th and 6th on Maple, and isn't that only two blocks from the Shell station?
So she disappeared between 5th and 3rd, correct?

The beehive RC is on 6th and Maple, do they have people who work there? What time is their shift change?
Is the RC a nursing home? I hope LE has looked into the people employed there. moo

ETA; imo, nursing homes hire a lot of people who aren't that well adjusted, let's say, because it's not a job many want. moo

ETA; just looked it up, the addy is 401 Maple ST. Wouldn't that be on the corner of 4th and Maple, not 6th and Maple. That puts Lindsay disappearance too close to ignore the employees working there. Lindsay would be walking toward 4th after being seen by the lady going to work who saw her between 5th and 6th. imo.

ETA; it has 45 employees.
http://www.manta.com/company/mm8g9cy
Residential Care Services Intermediate Care Facility in Mccleary, WA
Intermediate care means they use CNAs, because they need help with daily care needs.
Sorry, more info. An RN is not required to be on staff in WA State in an ICF.
http://www.gilbertguide.com/senior-care-directory/assisted-living-facilities.html

I know that it probably doesn't mean anything, but has anyone noticed that Melissa always refers to the "they" htat have her daughter? "they need to let her go". "if they are feeding her", "whoever they are"...no "He", no "the person", just "they". Why is she so sure that Lindsey was taken by more than one person?

ETA: I'm not saying that I think her mother was involved. I don't. But I think that she may have something in her subconscious that she knows, but won't fully acknowledge.
I catch myself using the terminology of they and them when I don't know the sex (he/she) or speaking of an unknown person/people. I don't read too much into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member