WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cageykaren said...snipped for space:

Could Lindsey have actualy gone home causing her to be actually running, fleeing from her home instead of running towards home? I found it odd when NG was interviewing Lindsey's mom (Mom to me has had such a flat affect throughout the ordeal. Maybe shock? ) NG said something like this, "there were 2 people who claimed to have seen her?" Lindsey's mom got a puzzled look and said "well one who is a co-worker" and once again there was silence about the second person who claimed to have seen her. Tell me if I'm write about the timeline that 45 min. lasped until the first 911 call? According to statements Mom, son were calling for her during this time frame? Going back to lurking. This case just seems to be more than stranger abduction but that may be because I'v also spent to much time in other missing children forumns and need to not spread myself to thin and focus on no more than two. Not very good at multi tasking these missing children cases. They can eat you up inside.

I posted a time-line yesterday on the forem for Lindsey...it's one of the many threads for lindsey. Mom Baum began to get nervous around 10:00pm when Lindsey failed to come home. She tried calling mom K who said her phone was dead and couldn't be reached. Mom Baum went on foot to look for her daughter and caught up with Mom K and her live-in friend about 10:20-10:30pm. Mom Baum's car was sick so she couldn't drive and mom K doesn't have a car, she depends on her live in friend. The co-worker of mom Baum is new information...:confused:the other person seeing Lindsey is unknown, except she/he works for the county. This info may or may not be right...jmo

About follow in the State Law without alone of kids age young gone after someone take stolen kids in the State Law very wrong I will happy more support more information ok. Don't worry about it

Adam

07/21/2009
17:07 h
Don't worry about it. I was talk to email with "White house" I wait for White House E-mail to me asap soon make sure will let me join "Support" Help infroamtion for all people in the 50 State of World. About more information follow rules in the State Law! I will happy more information for all people need know better follow rules in the State Law.

Hope it was ok to repost this here. Anyone have a clue as to what this person is trying to say? It sorta sounds to me like " this wouldn't happen if you follow the states rules about letting young kids be oustide, alone."

Anyone?

About follow in the State Law without alone of kids age young gone after someone take stolen kids in the State Law very wrong I will happy more support more information ok. Don't worry about it

Adam

07/21/2009
17:07 h
Don't worry about it. I was talk to email with "White house" I wait for White House E-mail to me asap soon make sure will let me join "Support" Help infroamtion for all people in the 50 State of World. About more information follow rules in the State Law! I will happy more information for all people need know better follow rules in the State Law.

Hope it was ok to repost this here. Anyone have a clue as to what this person is trying to say? It sorta sounds to me like " this wouldn't happen if you follow the states rules about letting young kids be oustide, alone."

Anyone?

The meaning is what I was trying to figure out by emailing him. I can always hope he will say more, once he realizes that he is already on someone's radar.

I spoke to KK about that personally. The reason she gave is that the kids, hers included, were reading things on there that she didn't feel they should know. She did not specify what those things were and I did not press her. She only said that the family has been spotlighted and some "not so nice" things had been said and the kids were reading that. She felt the only way to stop it was to quit writing.

I'm glad you talked with her - thank you! Seems to me that both moms have been the brunt of unfortunate comments. Mom Baum is a single mom who has lost her daughter and it seems she doesn't have much support. Both moms have other children and family members they are concerned about in addition to feeling anguish, fear, guilt, and tremendous loss over what happened that night.

they were living life as usual and something terrible happened...my opinion is that neither mom is to blame. mho

Getting a response definitely re-piques my interest in RSO ALC.

My husband spent all day yesterday working on deciphering the code that possibly could have been used to write those posts. So far he hasn't found a match to known "prison codes".
Also he couldn't find any other info on ALC than what we have. He isn't currently in jail or prison. And there are two addresses (Yakima and Seattle) that he has been registered under.

The meaning is what I was trying to figure out by emailing him. I can always hope he will say more, once he realizes that he is already on someone's radar.
Maybe it is just me being overly cautious, but shouldn't we let the police handle this guy? If they were doing their jobs...they would already have him on their radar as soon as he placed that cryptic message. Hopefully, the person responsible for her page would have alerted them to this situation.

Maybe it is just me being overly cautious, but shouldn't we let the police handle this guy? If they were doing their jobs...they would already have him on their radar as soon as he placed that cryptic message. Hopefully, the person responsible for her page would have alerted them to this situation.

I emailed the info to the tip line and haven't heard anything back (no problem, I know they are busy so I don't expect a response anyway). My husband also talked to one a County Sheriff friend about it and they said they'd talk to the "guys in charge".

So hopefully someone is looking into it.

It's not like I am sitting down to dinner with him...I hope that LE has everything under control. I know JenniferO sent her info on him in too. I have sent them everything I have including the screen shots of the postings, if he keeps talking to me, great, if not, oh well. All I wanted was confirmation on whether or not he was a bot. I do not intend to get any more involved with AC than I already am.
But I do know that the more reports LE gets and the more info they have on a person, the faster they move to get a handle on that person. I intend to make sure that if at all possible, AC goes to the top of the list of interesting people.

Jvk and Cyber, your photos were simply beautifully done and want to thank you both for going that extra mile. ;}

SS, your spotting the guy in the black shirt was amazing! I had to hunt for him, looking thru the bleacher photos twice. lol It looks like he has a brightly colored orange and yellow jacket or overshirt on, but don't think it is a road workers vest, although it could be. Did you spot him in any other photos? Do any locals recognize him, assuming he is not our Jvk.

KageyKaren, I also want to WELCOME you to WS. It is great to have you here. I wanted to explore the idea about long haul truckers and am curious how that works with flyers. My sister books loads as a full time business thru a major trucking outfit which is why I want to explore the idea. xox[/QUOTEMy only reference for trucking that I have is my neighbor who does the longistics for Food Service of America in Kent, Wa.. I'm not sure if a co. would allow the expense of printed flyers but a good way to get around that and I have alittle bit of a connection is to explain to the co. the free publicity they will recieve for passing out fliers in the search for Lindsey and having truckers place this at as many truck stops, Fast food restaurants, rest stops ect. I'm thinking your from here as well. When is the last time we have heard the squeeky wheel get squeeked in Wa. when a child goes missing more than an initiall 3 wks.? Only snippets on the news once there is no public outcry. Personally I wish there was a dedicated public access channel showing and warning the public of these sick demented males and females. There are many of abuses on children in are state that never make it to tv news or newspapers so an individual doesn't have it smacked in their face wether they wanted to know about the crime or not. Now we have computers so we can look up designer news. Does that make sense? Here i go ranting again, but I'm not ready as others here posting aren't ready to lay back and let this story fade away like so many other crimes agains't children. Thanks for the welcome! I'v been a member for awhile.<3 Contact my profile if you'd like to share how we can acomplish just this small step of advertising for Lindsey. For me this is no different than what a marketing co. does to spread the news of a new product. So sad we the public are forced to look at these crimes to keep them in the news. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme