Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would but i'm at work.

I wonder where 'blown away' is.

I feel like i should be doing more then just hitting the refresh button on my browser :/

i didn't get **** for sleep last night.

It was your pics that gave me my first feel for McCleary...I appreciate all that you have done. How about a little nap? Have a wonderful day! :crazy:

Thanks, Kimster. I will read that link. I guess I just get too upset and suspicious when any sort of help is rejected.

Kimster: O/T - is there any way I can get into the time-line for updates? The thread no longer lets me edit..TIA

I never meant that the people from McCleary are not compassionate, caring, and sincere people. We can see the great work some have contributed to this case right here on WS. The link to the article written by a doctor who filled in for a doc in McCleary is right on target...I agree with it 1000%...and I am sure it's not meant just for Mccleary but for any small town. I experienced the same kind of rage with the case in Florida, little Haleigh. I'm sure she's in the woods somewhere.

http://secretwave101.wordpress.com/2...and-forgotten/

No worries. I didn't think you meant the people, per se. But small towns are only the sum of their parts.

Elizabeth Smart's abduction changed the landscape - not to mention the impact of cable television. Society may have reached the saturation point. It's much easier to turn a blind eye than give too much thought to all of the missing children. I personally had no idea how many there were until Caylee disappeared. It's heartbreaking.

I do wish there was more being done for Lindsey, that she was on every television station on a daily basis and in every newspaper. But I don't think that it's her case alone that is suffering.

I'm just going by what Jenn Wix's mom told me. She said she contacted them and they said they needed support from LE, which they did NOT get. This could be due to the fact that it is believed the girls' remains are on private property and the owners of the property are not willing to allow a search, however. Thanks for the clarification! :blowkiss:

((((((:eek:)))))))

Are you talking about LB?

Perhaps they should try getting a search warrant?

ETA; ok, you're not talking about LB, but LE still needs to get a search warrant.

typing w/ one hand ~ holding 1 month old grandson w/ the other ~ :beats:

trivial update (?) - MK no longer has LB listed among her top friends :confused:

& does anyone have a screenshot of KK's page, cuz if she had LB as a friend, she doesn't now

also looking at KK's daughter in AZ - has some issues I'd say. just checkin out the fam ~

ugh.
What is going on with MK and her mom?

Please tell us what you know about KK's daughter in AZ. tia

One goes through to Olympia, but I don't see anything for Shelton. You can see the bus schedule for east county here:

http://www.ghtransit.com/40.html

Thanks, I know the above information, but I already answered my own question before your post.:)

If you didn't have a car and wanted to get to McCleary from Shelton, you just have to transfer from a Mason County bus to a Grays Harbor bus. I know, because I looked up both transit authorities.

typing w/ one hand ~ holding 1 month old grandson w/ the other ~ :beats:

trivial update (?) - MK no longer has LB listed among her top friends :confused:

& does anyone have a screenshot of KK's page, cuz if she had LB as a friend, she doesn't now

also looking at KK's daughter in AZ - has some issues I'd say. just checkin out the fam ~

Well, that's sufficiently suspicious. I wonder what the deal with that is.

If you didn't have a car and wanted to get to McCleary from Shelton, you just have to transfer from a Mason County bus to a Grays Harbor bus.

BUT what if you wanted to get to McCleary from Shelton using one of these:

images

????

:biggrin:

I feel like i should be doing more then just hitting the refresh button on my browser :/

i didn't get **** for sleep last night.
O/T Did the heat get to you as well? I woke up ready to bark at someone! I didn't, instead I barked here about MB.

Yeah don't you hate it when you wake up, open the door & it's cooler outside than inside?

- One of those nights/mornings

Oh, you can be VERY glad you don't live in Robertson County Tennessee!!! BELIEVE that!!! And the people who own the property? Their SON is the last one to see Jennifer and Adrianna Wix! Before I go way off on a rabbit trail, I'll refer you to my link below if you want to post about that case. It is a sick sick sick case all the way around! :mad::mad::mad:

I agree Kim, it is one of the most heartbreaking cases I've seen. :praying::hug: I was really hoping Tuba or Soulscape could give us some insight on this one. Sorry for O/T

Oh, you can be VERY glad you don't live in Robertson County Tennessee!!! BELIEVE that!!! And the people who own the property? Their SON is the last one to see Jennifer and Adrianna Wix! Before I go way off on a rabbit trail, I'll refer you to my link below if you want to post about that case. It is a sick sick sick case all the way around! :mad::mad::mad:

I just read about them. It certainly deflates hope in LE's honesty, and inflates fear about that brick layer club....

We have such good imput from so many on this thread and older members have kept these threads up and running. With info I have read about ML, 911 calls, her report of being frustrated with local police returning Lindsey to a home where a young adolescent male who was arrested and waiting trial for a form of a feloney is about one of the biggest red flags going in my eyes. Wouldn't LE have on record discussions with Lindsey's mom after 911 calls and taken home" Then I saw it posted that this older female was arressted for "Unlawful acts involving a animal". So local LE are aware of her record and the personal talks she shared with LE? This has me taking a more serious look at these incidents as others and shows LE was also aware of at least one of Lindsey's concerns and fears right along with her family and adult friend. This does raise some suspician about local police. As officers they would have to play close attention to her allegations and report it to CPS. Ok, LE in Mc Cleary, whats up? Lindsey let her feelings known to more than a few, hince recieveing the name, "Drama Queen" It makes me wonder how many other subjects in Lindsey's like were just dimissed by the adults around her. This would include, teachers, doctors, friends young and old and anyone else having a contact of conversations. Not that I feel this is a reality but I wonder about LE now. Did they slip up and share a story about Lindsey while having coffee and eating donuts that may have alerted someone to Lindsey's living situation and attempts of crying wolf in their eyes? There are too many questions unanswered by people who new this families emotional needs. Sure wish they would join here!

Kimster: O/T - is there any way I can get into the time-line for updates? The thread no longer lets me edit..TIA

We can only edit for a certain period of time. After that, we need to copy and paste the timeline and submit updates. Hope this helps! :blowkiss:

JVK, could you please PLEASE edit the email addy out of your post...she is a sweet woman and doesn't need any kind of harassment...this is a public thread.

Also, most of the churches and stores that I have emailed in Hoodsport have no idea that there is a search or that Lindsey even exists.

Just thinking that this baby could be so close to home and yet so far away because the news of her disappearance hasn't spread even 40 miles after all this time...........I can't even begin to....I just can't. If, in fact she is wandering out there somewhere - she's in just as much, if not more danger of abduction now. "If" this started as a runaway (and this is only a theory) - or if she escaped from an abductor, her guard is down now, she's in a weakened mental and physical state and she's looking for someone to trust. It would be too easy to trust the wrong person.....

..I want nothing more than to get this little one back in a safe place, if that can be done...I wish I did not live so far away.....I want to hang her picture everywhere within a 500 mile radius where anyone who steps out of their home sees her and would recognize her if they saw her again....I cannot understand why it has not yet been done...........certainly local (Hoodsport) LE know?

Times like this - you wonder about the people who are somewhat "housebound", do not have access to the internet and/or the outside world.........how would *they know?

There were a couple of store clerks that had heard of Lindsey...and some others that had heard of her, but admitted they couldn't match her face with her name unless they had a poster in front of them. It's terrifying. She could be 50 miles from home and hidden in plain sight.

I am afraid that she may have known what was about to happen...I don't know how. At this point, I think the best I can hope for is that she ran away to keep something worse from happening to her.

Shawn Hornbeck, in the St. Louis area, which is a fair sized city, was found about that far from his home. After four years. His face was so frequently shown on local news, which reaches a pretty large area, he was, after a relatively short time, IIRC, allowed out and about, made friends with a neighbor of the abducter, etc. He frequently went with the kid to a store that had his picture on a bench right outside the entrance to the store! And no one noticed.

We can only edit for a certain period of time. After that, we need to copy and paste the timeline and submit updates. Hope this helps! :blowkiss:

Thanks Kimster! submit updates? How and to whom? TIA :crazy:

I don't think it's even in the realm of possibility that a 10/11 year old is wandering around the Olympic Peninsula doing odd jobs and supporting herself and managing to blend in. Stores do not hire children; it's against the law, for one thing. Plus, the Olympic Peninsula is a huge, forested wilderness -- many miles between small towns. If she's up there, somebody's got her in his/her control.

I'm sorry! I did not in any way mean to imply that Lindsey was supporting herself and was independent - I agree with you - a child her age could not do that and would easily be spotted repeatedly attempting to do so...what I meant was, *if Lindsey was up there - however she got there - if she were in a desperate situation, because of her past "experience" she might "try" to ask for work for food, once or twice, as isolated acts of desperation - not fully realizing that children her age cannot do so. - and - who knows - *maybe she did it *hoping someone would recognize her? We have no way of knowing what frame of mind she is in.

I cannot remember the childs name right now - but there was a case where an abducted child was brought into a store with her abductor - and even tho he was an aisle away - all she did was look at the cashier with an expression that said "please recognize me" - but she was so afraid of her abductor in the next aisle she never said a word. It was all caught on camera.

For the same very good reasons you stated above, :) I think if this is Lindsey, she's escaped her abductor. A child looking for work would be a huge red flag pointing right back to him/her - the abductor. I wouldn't think they'd want that.
But you know what? Who knows *what goes through that kind of monster's mind? What would not make sense to us makes perfect sense to them!

Speaking of which........I wonder if anyone came into the shop right before, at the same time, or right after Lindsey did?

I guess it all comes down to the fact that I *want to hope that this is she!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668