WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry I am so far behind, can anyone post a link to the tip you all are referring to in regards to a possible sighting? or what it is you are discussing lol..tia

I'm 1 hr. away from Mc Cleary but would be willing to meet other locals who have a concern for this case say for ex. on Sat. if MB remains to inject herself in this case. If anything MB will grate on folks around here! Why does a local family have to deal with someone flying in from out of state to help? Isn't MB living in Florida currently. Normally I would have the attitude the more the merrier but this woman just helped to muck up the waters in Orlando and we must not forget she was by CA's side when those PI's were poking around for Caylee. Remember the interview where MB did the talking for CA and many of us thought this was the worst condition we had seen CA. MB had such a smartie pants attitude while displaying her clients angst on national tv on the day in November some say CA was made aware of Caylee's resting place. Should I just get over this and "Let It Be" I'm off to book a therapist! LOL! sort of.

IIRC, one post on SM (July 25?) said a woman who had seen Lindsey in Hoodsport was afraid for her own safety, concerned that she would be overpowered by "two big men," which certainly implies that she thought Lindsey was accompanied by these men.

I just googled "Lindsey, sighting, two big men" and was directed to page 56 of the SM thread, Lindsey Baum #2." From there, I can't seem to get my "find on this page" to bring up mention of the men on page 56....don't know why it doesn't work. I have to leave the computer now, but perhaps someone else could follow up on this??? TIA.

It is the only mention I know of, of men accompanying the girl thought to be Lindsey in Hoodsport. If two "sightings" have been reported in Hoodsport, I have a hunch this is about the second observer, who didn't get out of her car but who did call LE.

MOO, of course.

Ok so I found what you all where talking about on Lindsey's site, about the guestbook.
That is odd. so Hoodsport is about 32 miles away. First time she saw (Lindsey) July 3, 2009 and then a week or two later she is seen again ? That would put the sighting around what 10 days ago? This person makes it sound like she was on her own looking for work. I find that not very likely. Unfortunately I feel Lindsey is alive but was taken for some sort of sex trade situation. I dont know why I feel that I just do. I am concerned she may be be sold and they wont find her.

I am playing catch-up here. I am listening to the podcast interview of MB. Did anyone else catch that the person conducting the interview is Michelle Bart? The same Michelle Bart who inserted herself into Caylee's disappearance? :eek:

Okay, I have no idea what the story is with this Michelle person, can someone clue me in? :)

*snipped by me for space*

These two items really raise my hinky meter. Especially the first about the 'unpleasant odor' & timing of such. So sorry to say it this way, but can't really think of any other....This would be a very good way to mask the odor of decomp & it might be interesting to see who knew when this flushing would occur.

About the wheelbarrow, wondering if it might have been in a certain construction location for a period of time, lets say long enough for someone to notice it ? IDK just more things to ponder.

Ok I can explain the hydrant flushing. In McCleary there are a few deadheads. These are places that McCleary city water flows to but does not circulate. Since we have a high concentration of sulfur in the water, it tends to stagnate in that part of the lines. Hence the smell and the reason they need to be flushed. These can happen at irregular intervals and you need to request a flusing sometimes when it gets bad.

A wheelbarrow might work for moving a body, however it would still leave a scent trail. I remember reading this story about a little girl they followed that was riding her bike and she left a scent trail. They tracked her near a highway on ramp or something then lost the scent. Every human being sheds like 25lbs of skin cells a year. Ever wonder where that dust in your house comes from?

Okay, I have no idea what the story is with this Michelle person, can someone clue me in? :)
It is a long story, but I will see if I can find the thread for you in the Anthony case. Basically, she came in as a "spokesperson" who literally latched onto the A fam and took the place of the prior group who was found to have serious issues (KFN). As a spokesperson, she appeared as some inexperienced, disheveled wannabe each time she presented herself to the public. It raised huge red flags as to her alliance to the family and what she was hoping to accomplish, but she was on board with the Caylee is alive theme in order to raise funding which is another story entirely.

I'm afraid I would ramble on far to much. I have nothing flattering to say about her except she should do her own life instead of falsly organizing someone elses! If you want a lenghty feel about what MB is made of go to the Caylee Anthony thread and type her name into the search for threads. Hopefully someone can link her thread for you. Beaware of how MB ingraciates (sp) herself into the lives of the distraught with the promise she will utilize her long list of talents.

:eek: Holy smokes please tell me I read this page wrong and M. Bart is not involved in Lindsey's case. Please?

:seeya: I got internet turned on today :) I have to get off here in a bit though, lots of errands to run.

Thanks, Norm~ We do need to check into this because of the possibility the water could have been higher in some areas for a very short period of time while not in others.

I am not concerned about the unpleasant odor and color as this does happen when they flush a system because of sediment etc..

However, this goes back to the water tower...Right, Scandi? ;)

Hi SS, Yea Yea about the water tower. It is always in the back of my mind since I read the dogs found her scent up there. It is not a hop skip and a jump for any kid to hike up in there. Why would Lindsey have been up there ? within a short enough period of time from going missing for a dog to pick up her scent ???

:eek: Holy smokes please tell me I read this page wrong and M. Bart is not involved in Lindsey's case. Please?

:seeya: I got internet turned on today :) I have to get off here in a bit though, lots of errands to run.
It has only been mentioned she was the one who did the interview last night with 4 parents of missing children including MB. I don't know if she is "involved" yet with Lindsey's case other than this one incident.

It is a long story, but I will see if I can find the thread for you in the Anthony case. Basically, she came in as a "spokesperson" who literally latched onto the A fam and took the place of the prior group who was found to have serious issues (KFN). As a spokesperson, she appeared as some inexperienced, disheveled wannabe each time she presented herself to the public. It raised huge red flags as to her alliance to the family and what she was hoping to accomplish, but she was on board with the Caylee is alive theme in order to raise funding which is another story entirely.

Perhaps she just craves media attention and is trying to make herself important. Maybe she has a complex. :)

I have good news for you! She is not involved in Lindsey's case, per se. She has found a place on Blogspot radio is all...I've listened to them a few times in the past few months and to me they are merely a step above the professionalism of Murt. (I'm not judging them, just talking about this from a professional point of view - MOO!) :rolleyes:

REPORT ON SAND CREEK AND CULVERT SYSTEM IN McCLEARY

I just talked to a nice old gent in the Building Dept for the city who knows everything we would want to know about this. He said:

* There are 2 culverts that run side by side across town. One is 4' around and the other is 5'. I didn't clarify if this pipe is like 4 or 5 feet across or the circumference {sp}

* There are only 4 spots in town where a creek is exposed and not running thru a culvert: Sam's Canal behind the police station where the bridge is; 9th street; the treatment plant where there is not much water at all; the area where it feeds into Sand Creek/Pond.

* All of this culvert pipe was searched right after Lindsey went missing and nothing at all was found pertaining to Lindsey. He said it was a thorough search. He was very nice and said he appreciated the call.

PS: I should have asked about the water tower. LOLOLOL Need some good questions though to do that. xox

ETA: He was not sure if Sand Creek Pond had been searched but said it isn't all that deep.

I have good news for you! She is not involved in Lindsey's case, per se. She has found a place on Blogspot radio is all...I've listened to them a few times in the past few months and to me they are merely a step above the professionalism of Murt. (I'm not judging them, just talking about this from a professional point of view - MOO!) :rolleyes:
Thanks for clearing that up for us, Kimster~ The gal certainly has a "face" for radio (IMO) so maybe she found her "calling" after all. Hopefully, she will stay far away from McCleary. ;)

REPORT ON SAND CREEK AND CULVERT SYSTEM IN McCLEARY

I just talked to a nice old gent in the Building Dept for the city who knows everything we would want to know about this. He said:

* There are 2 culverts that run side by side across town. One is 4' around and the other is 5'. I didn't clarify if this pipe is like 4 or 5 feet across or the circumference {sp}

* There are only 4 spots in town where a creek is exposed and not running thru a culvert: Sam's Canal behind the police station where the bridge is; 9th street; the treatment plant where there is not much water at all; the area where it feeds into Sand Creek/Pond.

* All of this culvert pipe was searched right after Lindsey went missing and nothing at all was found pertaining to Lindsey. He said it was a thorough search. He was very nice and said he appreciated the call.

PS: I should have asked about the water tower. LOLOLOL Need some good questions though to do that. xox
Excellent information, Scandi~ WTG!

You could ask if there was any way to open the water tower enough to insert a person, for starters. ;) I could not find anything on the internet which even mentioned an opening.

Oh, and she wrote on her blog that WSers were threatening her, so Tricia e-mailed her for the proof. Michelle retracted her blog post about it. She's cuckoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme