WA - Lindsey Baum, 10, McCleary, 26 June 2009 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by not_my_kids
I would rather have one of you guys here in my nice cool house. Then someone else could kill the HUGE wolf spider that has taken up residence in my bathroom. ACK

He's about this long: _______________ without his legs.

Pet it...they purr, and how did you sleuthe that "he" was not a "her"?

Hint:
Whatever you decide, just DON'T do this ... :razz:

Norm these cases can leave you feeling like your stomach is a knotted rollercoaster. In the beginning of the Caylee Anthony case I had no problem turning it off in my mind. When her body was found it brought the reality smack dab in my face that this was baby who was helpless. Many moments of a good cry while showering as this little girl was the first thing I focused on literally after I crashed from the cluthches of confusing grief. I couldn't even talk for about 6 months You probably can tell I'm talking just fine now As time started its healing I began eating solids after going from 123lbs to 100 in about a mon. and a half and I couldn't even help mysef out of this and I'v been told by some that I'm one of the strongest persons they have met. The body will overide the mind to make one learn to smell the roses again. When my emotions take over in a case I now make a cup of tea or ice tea now, put some rock music on like tears for fears, Police and sing and dance. Always works to put me back in a good mood. Go treat yourself this evenning and your sluething will be easier.:blowkiss:

CS said:
In the case of a missing girl, you can't just step away, so the next best thing would be to bring in new eyes and with different perspectives.

NC21 - Great thought!

Variations in starting letter of first name:
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview...City=&searchState=&searchApproxAge=&x=74&y=33

I can't make a connection to the families in Washington State with the same last name. Maybe someone else can?

I couldn't make any washington connections either, except that he was on the run, likes to molest kids, and had been escalating. Just jump on the freeway and drive, maybe find a sleepy little town where no one would know about him. Ended up doing something even worse than what he was running from, so he turned around and ran back to CA, his safety zone, so to speak. I was thinking of calling San Diego and seeing if they know about his activities during the time he was out of sight.

I'm glad to see the Pac NW posters are still here posting and not unconcious from the frigging heat :bang:

Does anyone know if they are searching tomorrow too with the dogs?

I am not sure if the person that says they saw two big men is correct. The person that I have been talking to through email that left the report of the Hoodsport sighting in LB's guestbook, has said nothing about 2 big men. Is there a second Hoodsport witness, actually, this would make it three, that I don't know about?
And how did I manage to miss that?

I do believe Lindsey's body will be recovered within 0.5 miles of her home. I can't remember where I read that most murdered children are recovered within that distance of their home but I remember reading it somewhere. It could have even been that children murdered by their parents are recovered within that radius...nonetheless I just think she will be found very close to where she was last seen, which was very close to her home.
I pray they find her soon and the sick monster who took her. JMO

ITA Momtective, For them to be searching close by her home and KK's home, I think the consensus of opinion with LE is she wasn't taken out of town but grabbed by someone either living locally in those few blocks or an out of towner staying with one of those people.

Whatever, for a cadaver dog to scent her she would have had to be dead in that location for approx 2 hours. That is what most experts give for time except in unusual circumstances. xox

Norm these cases can leave you feeling like your stomach is a knotted rollercoaster. In the beginning of the Caylee Anthony case I had no problem turning it off in my mind. When her body was found it brought the reality smack dab in my face that this was baby who was helpless. Many moments of a good cry while showering as this little girl was the first thing I focused on literally after I crashed from the cluthches of confusing grief. I couldn't even talk. You probably can tell I'm talking just fine. As time started its healing I began eating solids after going from 123lbs to 100 in about a mon. and I couldn't even help mysef out of this. The body will overide the mind to make one learn to smell the roses again. When my emotions take over in a case I now make a cup of tea or ice tea now, put some rock music on like tears for fears, Police and sing and dance. Always works to put me back in a good mood. Go treat yourself this evenning and your sluething will be easier.:blowkiss:

Thanks K, I appreciate your concern and your sharing very much. Not to worry, I have a handle on the emotional part. I was initiated by Caylee in the "emotional" (and did a whole lot of sobbing on that one...guys don't sob, do they?), gravitated to the "detail and clue search without going nuts" level in the Sandra Cantu case, scrambled up to the next level in the "Neveah" case (which trained me to suppress and control the anger levels that I had been introduced to in the Sandra case; extremely difficult when I discovered the details of the burial, but a teaching time).

The LB case is the first one that I actually decided to communicate with others on, so I joined WS. This step has been the most fulfilling because one individual can only sleuthe so much and the experience of sharing and picking up ideas, sharing frustrations, and having a bit of a chuckle when things get extreme, has been refreshing to say the least.

Thanks for your input!

I am not sure if the person that says they saw two big men is correct. The person that I have been talking to through email that left the report of the Hoodsport sighting in LB's guestbook, has said nothing about 2 big men. Is there a second Hoodsport witness, actually, this would make it three, that I don't know about?

this is what i asked about (i think last night?)

i have read that there was a lady who thought she saw Lindsey walking down the road with 2 men. i thought i read it here. if not, it was at SM.

then, i'm familiar with your lady who left the comment.

is there a 3rd? :waitasec:

is there a MOD in here tonight? i need to ask a question :)

Hi Track, I didn't realize both of those sightings involved two 'big men'. Interesting. Maybe that is why Pierce County is involved in the search.

And according to directions and mileage on Google Earth, the distance between the two locations is 63 miles with an estimated 1 hour and 21 minutes, which isn't too terribly distant.

does anyone know how many SO's that are known SO's are in the area of where Lindsey was last seen....i asked this question on the SO thread....i was curious if there has been a map done that has out lined them and also the walk home and how it fits with the last person to have seen her

ITA Momtective, For them to be searching close by her home and KK's home, I think the consensus of opinion with LE is she wasn't taken out of town but grabbed by someone either living locally in those few blocks or an out of towner staying with one of those people.

Whatever, for a cadaver dog to scent her she would have had to be dead in that location for approx 2 hours. That is what most experts give for time except in unusual circumstances. xox

if someone had her in their car say...for approx 2 hrs....they would be able to pick up on that. too bad they can't walk the dogs thru on the weekend when most people might be off work or when people might be visiting. i don't know.

how close do they have to be scandi? i mean, can they track the scent from a little distance?

this is what i asked about (i think last night?)

i have read that there was a lady who thought she saw Lindsey walking down the road with 2 men. i thought i read it here. if not, it was at SM.

then, i'm familiar with your lady who left the comment.

is there a 3rd? :waitasec:

The sighting in Hoodsport, as I understand from the emails, was two people that saw "Lindsey" at the same time. So if there was another sighting in Hoodsport, that would make at least three people that had seen her in that area, but only two sightings.
There may have been one more in Hoodsport, but it comes from the same email contact as the other sightings. It would have been the same girl from the first Hoodsport sighting by the two women, but seen at a different, later, time.

I really hope that makes sense.

ETA: It was both places, here and SM. The message on King5 comments that thought she saw the 2 large men taking LB into the woods. I thought about calling the phone number but wussed out.

I couldn't make any washington connections either, except that he was on the run, likes to molest kids, and had been escalating. Just jump on the freeway and drive, maybe find a sleepy little town where no one would know about him. Ended up doing something even worse than what he was running from, so he turned around and ran back to CA, his safety zone, so to speak. I was thinking of calling San Diego and seeing if they know about his activities during the time he was out of sight.

Hi, It could be LE knows of visitors staying in McCleary on June 26th. Maybe one visitor was staying within a few blocks of where she lived or was last seen? That is if those 2 witnesses are real and telling the truth and not covering by placing her in a different spot than she really was when last seen. I still am suspicious of a neighbor {for Maple I think} and a co-worker of the mom who works in Elma. Unusual because of the coincidence of that}

For any locals, do any of the houses in those few blocks have basements? Double car garages with doors? xox

Originally Posted by not_my_kids

NC21 - I believe that there was some speculation that perhaps 2 witnesses saw LB in that incident, but it was not an abduction report nor did it indicate any specifics on persons seeming to control her.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I can tell your a good egg and yes 'real men do eat quiche & cry" LOl! Glad you came out of lurkdom. It feels alittle ackward when you first start posting. I really don't get why though. I'v been quiet as well here do to too many ideas period! It's like being "flighty" because Lindsey could have gone missing in so may ways. In the old days you would immediatly think about wateryways that a chhild may have drownedd in but in 2009 our minds go straight to abduction. Teaching parents ways to be vigilant needs to be emplemented some how through organizations, schools and be manditory for admission to kindergarten. I'm alittle hardcore about this but this isn't parinoia just knowledge as the crimes will increase and there already out of hand. I should change my profile name to militant mom Tomorrow a big day? Remains to feel like the "long hot Summer" and no relief. Night all what a day!

i read the 'two men' thing @ SM also but didn't see where they cited it from

Marc Klass just made a statement about AA that it should be put in the control of local authorities. This was on HLN tonight.

does anyone know how many SO's that are known SO's are in the area of where Lindsey was last seen....i asked this question on the SO thread....i was curious if there has been a map done that has out lined them and also the walk home and how it fits with the last person to have seen her

RSOlist.jpg

Mapwrso.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members