WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading through the comments int the Wenworld article "County mum on autopsy results..., there is someone posting who says they have been very good friends with BF for 7 years. Started posting around 4:30 today with a username that begins with S and has 2 numbers in it. Initials in parenthesis are (s s).

I looked up this person on MySpace and this person is from Pateros and went to school there from 2004 to 2007, graduating in 07, just like JV who happens to be in her top 14 friends.

I thought this was a "Eureka" moment as far as who BF is until I remembered that BF's age has been published as 17, and JV is 21.

I know it, it's so damn confusing. Also the BF is said to live in Wen, besides being 17.

5 PM MUST have to do with the last ping. Rider previously posted that there's a lot of dead air between there and here. Some good thoughts you have. I hadn't thought of the possibility that the text may have been made as a diversion by the perp.

ITA and think '5 pm' had to do with location of the last ping and why LE is asking anyone if they saw someone walking in the area of the car between 5-8 pm.

That being said, there is almost no way (if the perp could have been walking at five pm) that she was able to send a text at 4:45 from the place we know where her body was found. The killer could never have killed her and driven all that way back between the time of the text and the time that LE thinks he could have been walking.

I bet LE is searching for that cell phone left and right... I bet it is in the woods somewhere between the car and where ever this guy walked to (or in a dumpster somewhere near his home, etc).

I really am thinking the cell phone will be the downfall of this killer. If he did send this text as it allowed a tower to ping the location and knowing what we know now it is only a matter of time for the dots to be connected.

moo of course

Girl, where did you hear that the b/f lives in Wenatchee?
The town the B/F lives in has not been publicized anywhere has it? (If it has, I haven't seen it.)

http://www.moseslakehouses.com/Just+Listed!+156+Crescent+Bar+Rd.+Quincy,+WA+98848

this site (k2-realty) is listed as the listing realtor on every other site I have found the home posted on... K2 (in the link above) describes this home as have been listed on 21 January 2010 not sure if it had been listed somewhere else previously, but that is surely a new listing if that is not the case.

at this site, it says 'posted 101 days ago', so it's been listed going back to at least mid-November

http://www.trulia.com/property/photos/1091619964-156-Crescent-Bar-Rd-NW-Quincy-WA-98848

Has everyone read the "lockdown" poem? Written or posted Feb. 9, 2010 - the day Mackenzie went missing.

Salem

Could the killer have sent the text that many here at websleuths have found puzzling as to the content "hey.."? If this is the case than the perp would also have known who her boyfriend was to send the text to him.

All the perp would have to do is look in her text log. I have some special "love texts" from my DH saved in my inbox. It would be quite easy to figure out that he is someone special to me."

Girl, where did you hear that the b/f lives in Wenatchee?
The town the B/F lives in has not been publicized anywhere has it? (If it has, I haven't seen it.)

You know, I was certain that in this article:

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2010/feb/14/investigators-say-body-is-mackenzie-cowell/

"She said Mackenzie has had a boyfriend for the past year and seven months and she would spend her free time at his house when she wasn’t working out at the gym, learning to work professionally with hair or dancing with the Apple-Ettes."

I was positive that this said: "She said Mackenzie has had a boyfriend for the past year and seven months and she would spend her free time at his house in Wenatchee" a couple of days ago! Anyone know how to look at cached articles?

ITA and think '5 pm' had to do with location of the last ping and why LE is asking anyone if they saw someone walking in the area of the car between 5-8 pm.

That being said, there is almost no way (if the perp could have been walking at five pm) that she was able to send a text at 4:45 from the place we know where her body was found. The killer could never have killed her and driven all that way back between the time of the text and the time that LE thinks he could have been walking.

I bet LE is searching for that cell phone left and right... I bet it is in the woods somewhere between the car and where ever this guy walked to (or in a dumpster somewhere near his home, etc).

I really am thinking the cell phone will be the downfall of this killer. If he did send this text as it allowed a tower to ping the location and knowing what we know now it is only a matter of time for the dots to be connected.

moo of course

I just re-read the article and it says the texts were made @ 3:30, so it still would have allowed a narrow but possible window of time. Even so, the phone may very well be his downfall.

Hi seeking~ We are not allowed to post people's names UNLESS they have been mentioned in the media. It is okay to use initials though. Or sign language. ;)

ok, I must've missed something since I last posted even though I went back & read everything since then twice

this new JVW - when did he come into the picture and how does he relate to the poems that JO wrote?

ok, I must've missed something since I last posted even though I went back & read everything since then twice

this new JVW - when did he come into the picture and how does he relate to the poems that JO wrote?

Lady, that's the $64,000,000 question! (If you figure it out, please enlighten me.)

Besides, the fact the guy is 29 years old.

seekingtofind:

how do you know all this? we can't use people's names here unless they have been named as a poi or suspect by LE - you will need to edit your post

we also can't post things as fact unless we have been verified by the site owner or we have a link to a reputable source

I don't understand how or why JVW's poems would be posted on JO's editred site and actually edited several times in the past few days

forgot to say WELCOME to WS! (-;

Lady, that's the $64,000,000 question! (If you figure it out, please enlighten me.)

Besides, the fact the guy is 29 years old.

too many J names - what are the odds we would have three who are supposedly connected?! :waitasec:

too many J names - what are the odds we would have three who are supposedly connected?! :waitasec:

I think it's a conspiracy .... to confuse me. :crazy:

FYI when I google JVW & MC together, this is the FIRST link that comes up out of 27,200 so that needs to be edited asap

seekingtofind:

how do you know all this? we can't use people's names here unless they have been named as a poi or suspect by LE - you will need to edit your post

we also can't post things as fact unless we have been verified by the site owner or we have a link to a reputable source

I don't understand how or why JVW's poems would be posted on JO's editred site and actually edited several times in the past few days

forgot to say WELCOME to WS! (-;

Uh, especially if he is now in rehab in Ca. as this person claims. Do they let you go online and write weird poetry at all hours while in rehab?

JVW's decription on his facebook says he works in the family business. in the orchard..wasn't there mention of a ochard near this house???

Just a heads up, the poet is currently online and has been for about a half hour or so.

JnTexas, this is the apple capital of the world, and as such there are thousands of acres of tree fruit in the region. Just a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member