WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaylynn, can you please direct me to where can I find the b/f's comment about her mom .... I missed that. TIA

Oh, I was referring to a statement that girlfawkes had said wondering if the mother had a boyfriend. Bad wording on my part. I meant a comment that was made about the mother having a boyfriend. Sorry!

No prob, Kaylynn. It was probably on my end anyway. But, thank you!

I found moms facebook and her real estate page. Can't confirm a boyfriend though.

Wanting to send my deepest sympathy and condolences to the family and friends close to Mckenzie.

May you rest in peace Mckenzie.. God Bless you...

Here's a link to an article that mentions the mom's BF. However I suppose it could be a typo and they meant Mackenzie's BF. So hard to tell with media.

http://www.king5.com/news/local/FBI-asked-to-help-search-for-missing-Wenatchee-girl-84241332.html

From the article (BBM): "They are also interviewing and re-interviewing all of Mackenzie's friends and family. Mackenzie's mother and the mother's boyfriend are also being interviewed by the FBI."

I think this is interesting..... Mom being interviewed by the FBI? Generally, mom just gives info and statement to the local LE, right?

Salem

From the article (BBM): "They are also interviewing and re-interviewing all of Mackenzie's friends and family. Mackenzie's mother and the mother's boyfriend are also being interviewed by the FBI."

I think this is interesting..... Mom being interviewed by the FBI? Generally, mom just gives info and statement to the local LE, right?

Salem

I wonder if there was some reason LE had thought of the real estate angle to begin with. It does say that all of her friends and family were being interviewed and re-interviewed.

Salem

Oh, as far as the FBI being involved, I asked that question on the newspaper forum. Apparently local LE had requested the help of a CARD team.

Hoping for news of an arrest today.

I am too. I'll keep you guys informed of any updates. Unfortunately the Wenatchee World doesn't run on Sundays but they may do a breaking news story if something happens.

Oh, happy Valentines to you all.

"Fatality

When no one knows what’s right from wrong,
I’ll be okay, I’ll sing my song.
Annunciate my foul intent,
To demonstrate the hate I’ve sent.

For all of those who cannot hear,
I’ll shape your fate in certain blocks.
Making sure the pain exploits your fears,
And scares what remains with black attacking hawks.

Commandeer your every sense,
Then render your body stoic.
Shut off the lights to build suspense,
And finish before you know it.

Once it’s done I’ll feel the power,
Clean up my things and move along.
Strike another within the hour,
Just one more to hear the song."

This is just plain disturbing --on so many levels. Posting this while his GF is missing (and in reality, deceased) is scary. Is this a confession?? this is right on the heels of Makia Coney being killed by two classmates in FL. WTH is going on????

Just comparing the photo in this news pic:
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/photos/2010/feb/13/54445/

With a pic of a home for sale in that area, I think this may be the house she was found near:
http://www.johnlscott.com/propertydetail.aspx?GroupID=214934980&ListingID=300413289&Sort=0

(I hope this is ok to post. If not please let me know and I'll delete it.)

Great find. I think this is definitely it, based on comparing the pics. It just can't be a coincidence that this is the only house for sale in the area and one of the most secluded. Most of the homes, rentals, and resort properties are crammed in there like you wouldn't believe. I think the real estate angle may be one of the ways they will connect the dots to the perp. I hope so.

Great find. I think this is definitely it, based on comparing the pics. It just can't be a coincidence that this is the only house for sale in the area and one of the most secluded. Most of the homes, rentals, and resort properties are crammed in there like you wouldn't believe. I think the real estate angle may be one of the ways they will connect the dots to the perp. I hope so.

Wonder if this was a home built by Wendy. The reason is, if it was, Wendy and other friends/family might have been with her as she would have been checking the progress almost daily when the subcontractors were on the job.

Wonder if this was a home built by Wendy. The reason is, if it was, Wendy and other friends/family might have been with her as she would have been checking the progress almost daily when the subcontractors were on the job.

according to the listing it is a manufactured home from 1996

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member