WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa... I just realized how close that is to Pitcher Canyon.

Sorry but I am a little dismayed at the swift shutdown that occurs when we want to discuss certain adults that have also been mentioned by both LE and the press, per WS requirements. I thought this was a collaborative site, which IMO also means listening, especially to those you do not agree with. The perp could be anyone for all we know, so isn't it ok to talk about all possibilities? Otherwise what is the point of even having this web site? Yeah obviously thinking of anyone in MC's life as a murderer is awful. Have you seen this website http://www.thedeadkidsofmyspace.com ... lots of animals using the internet to hunt and kill our children. Hopefully this web site will stop or catch even one... that will be good.

Let's hope it's the break we have been waiting for. Although, I feel sick.

Feel like a jerk asking this... What exactly would the break be? A partially burned suitcase full of clothes? How does that fit? Not saying it couldn"t but... We really need LE to release some details.

Feel like a jerk asking this... What exactly would the break be? A partially burned suitcase full of clothes? How does that fit? Not saying it couldn"t but... We really need LE to release some details.

Maybe some bloody clothes with perps DNA? Fingerprints on whats left of the suitcase? Gang involvement after all?

Well, I agree he's pretty clean. But, they went together for nearly 2 years, and if they spent a lot of time together at the spec house, it's safe to say that he might have known how to get in. And, if he found out that MC was scoping guys out on the internet or that she was breaking up with him, whose to say he didn't just lose it? I believe he also lives even closer to PC than the boat launch. IDK.........I just think we might be making it more complicated than it is. Why would MC go to Target where he works and then leave without talking to him? Maybe he is the type that is very good and very quiet and always gives in......very passive........until something happens and they just lose control. Maybe he had certain expectations since they had been going together for so long, such as marriage. I know she was young, but she was graduating this year and would have turned 18 in a few weeks. Maybe he just exploded, and greatly regrets it.......but can't undo it. It happens. speculation

Hmmm.... you have made some great points here! We really can't rule anything out at this point, huh? Did you get a strange feeling when you talked to his friends the other day?

Sorry but I am a little dismayed at the swift shutdown that occurs when we want to discuss certain adults that have also been mentioned by both LE and the press, per WS requirements. I thought this was a collaborative site, which IMO also means listening, especially to those you do not agree with. The perp could be anyone for all we know, so isn't it ok to talk about all possibilities? Otherwise what is the point of even having this web site? Yeah obviously thinking of anyone in MC's life as a murderer is awful. Have you seen this website http://www.thedeadkidsofmyspace.com ... lots of animals using the internet to hunt and kill our children. Hopefully this web site will stop or catch even one... that will be good.

not sure what you speak of but as long as its not a minor and you use initials its all cool here as far as I know?

Whoa... I just realized how close that is to Pitcher Canyon.

I'm kinda lost. If you drive up that road, towards Mission Ridge...you pass PC Rd on the right....correct? OK...from there, how do you get to Stemilt Loop Rd?
Is Sno Park near Mission Ridge? thanks.

Just was looking up gang info----Look at this about MS-13 Gang and their favorite weapons---the SSL tag up Stemilt---could it be that MS-13 and SSL are in a territorial battle up there and MC got involved somehow?

Description of MS-13 Gang from the Internet
Their penchant for violence is renowned. Members often arrive in the United States with fighting skills gained in military training and are particularly adept with machetes. In March 2004, the Maldon Institute, a Washington DC based think tank, released a report detailing the violent methods MS-13 used, including their increasingly typical (and disturbing) calling card. MS-13 often leaves behind dismembered corpses, complete with the decapitated head, at the scene of their murders. Often a grim note is attached to the body.

Also many sites said they use machetes and baseball bats. Wasn't there a rumor of a baseball bat by MC?

According to FBI Unified Crime Report [UCR] 2006 - How are Murder Victims Related to their Killers? Acquaintances 53.4% (GF, BF, Family, Neighbor), Family 23.7% and Strangers 22.9% - SO there could be an approximate 76.7% chance that MC's perpetrator was an acquaintance or family member. In WA State, 8 persons under age 18 were murdered in 2008; according to the UCR.Whether we want to consider this a possibility or not - it is the current data.

I don't think speculation of anyone should be off limits at this moment and would hope that discussion of the possibilities could be a bit more open-minded. Some local posters undoubtedly don't put in key "facts" so as not be identified while the number of forum "guests" continues to outnumber registered discussion participants. All views and angles are important.

I'm pretty sure that I have read that. Maybe it was even my post from the guy that JV stayed with after MC went missing or after her body was found. I think he said JV came after her body was found, Also, we had a new poster whose son was Tacoma Guy's best friend and she did say that he had an alibi and was very upset about the whole thing.

Thanks, ARose. (Do you mind if I call you ARose?)

Age approx. 47. Initials GC. (rumor).

JusticeforMackenzie: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? :eek: Not another one!!!

Posted by ginnii345:

"First post for me...I have to say some very impressive sleuthing. First off Mr. Tacoma is a real person and he has been officially interviewed and has provided an alibi. This is fact. Not sure how they knew each other or if they ever met in person."

From Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, missing 2/9/10, Orondo/Wenatchee #10 (thread #10 page 22 post #528)

Thank you, ajfa. I appreciate the link.

However, just because someone provides an alibi doesn't mean that 1) it passes the smell test 2) it checks out or 3) that LE bought it.

But in this particular case, I have my reasons (which I cannot discuss here) to lean toward this being the case, and probably the truth.

Thanks, I'm going back to trying to catch up now! :)

Hmmm.... you have made some great points here! We really can't rule anything out at this point, huh? Did you get a strange feeling when you talked to his friends the other day?

No. They were pretty adamant that he could never have done such a thing!
And I don't doubt their sincerity and he is soooooo very clean! But.....it happens. Every day. If he did it, I imagine he is fighting a war in his head.
I hope so, anyhow. It's just speculation, though.

ginnii345: Just a quick heads up to you and any other newbies on board here ... we are not permitted to discuss the posts from the Forensic Astrology Forum on this thread. I would recommend IF anybody has, to go ahead and edit your post(s), so we don't upset the moderator(s) and cause extra editing/deleting by them. Just thought I'd share so you don't get timed out! :)

one other thought on MS-13 gang

Typical weapons = machete, baseball bat

MC had a stab, a blow to head

and

the brush had to have been moved aside somehow (machete) to allow them to get inside the middle of the brushy area to avoid being seen.

Dogdad I was just frustrated that when we talked about WC some folks thought we shouldn't. I'm over it and know everyone is just trying to help. I wish we had another clue from LE. I hope LE being quiet is a good thing. Thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98