WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dismemberment, brace removal, finger nail removal, and, I hate to say, torture, were also quickly buzzing right from the beginning. Also, the rumor of out of town FB friends coming from Tacoma was very early rumored, as well as the gang theory. I heard it all in the first week. The valley is very small, and everyone wants to know the truth about what happened to poor MC.

I wonder how likely the brace removal and finger nail removal are to be true...also, what kind of torture? I wonder if that has something to do with the stab wound in the neck, rumored knife left in her back or something else..?? :sick:

Spokane has MS-13 (very different than SSL)

SPECULATION
SSLs are in Wenatchee, MS-13 came over and did something to MC, and left some of the evidence next to the SSL tag at Stemilt, left their typical violent mark with machete and baseball bat

but what is the gang connection with CB house???

anyone have any ideas about gang territories in Wenatchee along the county lines----(maybe that's why there is evidence spread across different counties?? trying to make a statement about their stronghold in Central Washington?)

Did you all realize that Mackenzie now has her own dedicated thread in the Forensic Astrology Analysis Forum. :woohoo:

You'd be surprised at some of the insight you can gain by reading what the Forensic Astrology team has posted about this case!

Did you all realize that Mackenzie now has her own dedicated thread in the Forensic Astrology Analysis Forum. :woohoo:

You'd be surprised at some of the insight you can gain by reading what the Forensic Astrology team has posted about this case!

Apparently they haven't solved it, so there's that. :cow:

Oh and if you decide to check it out, make sure to click on the charts that are clickable (the click them to enlarge them), as there is interesting info in layman's terms (that we can understand) posted on them, as well. :)

Spokane has MS-13 (very different than SSL)

SPECULATION
SSLs are in Wenatchee, MS-13 came over and did something to MC, and left some of the evidence next to the SSL tag at Stemilt, left their typical violent mark with machete and baseball bat

but what is the gang connection with CB house???

anyone have any ideas about gang territories in Wenatchee along the county lines----(maybe that's why there is evidence spread across different counties?? trying to make a statement about their stronghold in Central Washington?)

NOT Wenatchee, but on US2 on the wetter side of the hills:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2011358917_sultan17m.html
Last of five teens found guilty in Sultan gang murder

And the last teen was female.

I wonder how likely the brace removal and finger nail removal are to be true...also, what kind of torture? I wonder if that has something to do with the stab wound in the neck, rumored knife left in her back or something else..?? :sick:

I don't know of any other specific methods allegedly used on MC. I do think that for LE to come out and say the perp was a "Monster", that it was a horrific scene. Several threads ago I mentioned a 2nd hand connection to FBI. This non-local did not give specifics about the case, just calling to warn local family to keep their girls close, and implied it was horrific..and "no one would wish this[what happened to M.C.] upon their child.."

I am inclined to think that it was a quick ditch of the car, and that the rage and personal nature of the attack do indicate there was some kind of vengeance, or getting even. I think the perp. took their time, and maybe even held her captive. I would like to know what day in the time line between 2/9 and 2/13 the coroner believes MC actually passed.

and they killed the kid because he had broken up with their sister (the two brothers) and the girl just wanted a gang rep. They got 15 years which means they'll be out in 10 years.

Too bad those gang killers didn't get the death penalty. I wouldn't have given them any sympathy if I was on the jury.

I was sure JF was involved but the SSL tag at Stemilt has me considering a gang again

This is something I found interesting daffodils are growing near where mc's body was found
http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/photos/2010/mar/12/55817/

I hope maybe this is a sign that there will be a break in the case:dance:

It's a sign. I believe it's a good sign that something good will happen.

Modest_Lady_25 & Nancee Drue may be on to something ....

"As the daffodil is one of the first flowers of spring, it has the flower meaning of hope."

Let us HOPE that these blooming daffodils are an indicator that Mackenzie's case will be solved, and the murderer(s) prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law! She deserves nothing less!

From the same site: Daffodils have the flower meaning of rebirth, respect, regard and unrequited love.

What if this boy DOES have gang ties? Maybe his first time, and unsuccessful at carrying out gang rituals of dismemberment and decapitation? I am attaching a link for those of you that would like to investigate the "gang" theory further.

http://www.darksideofillegalimmigration.com/page7.html
“The violent MS-13 - or Mara Salvatrucha - street gang is following the migratory routes of illegal aliens across the country, FBI officials say, calling the Salvadoran gang the new American mafia.

MS-13, has a significant presence in the Washington area, and other gangs are spreading into small towns and suburbs by following illegal aliens seeking work in places such as Providence, R.I., and the Carolinas, FBI task force director Robert Clifford said. "The migrant moves and the gang follows," said Mr. Clifford, director of the agency's MS-13 National Gang Task Force.”

I posted this several threads ago re; the gang connection. The rumored attempted dismemberment and knife use make me think twice about this angle.

If the spec house is truly a crime scene, how and why, could a gang member be inside that house?

First time posting, I've been following for a while though... Got my hair cut the other day and the person cutting it told me JF came in for a hair cut 2-9 around 6:00. He mentioned laying off all his employees that day and way very dirty.. This person was questioned because LE found a reciept for the hair cut. She seemed to know about the case and also said WC had been cleared by LE. All rumor though

If the spec house is truly a crime scene, how and why, could a gang member be inside that house?

MC invited them in (via meeting on internet or ??).

The CB house could be a tag spot----I am wondering if there is more evidence there than just MC----thus all the different colored flags and spray painted symbols.

don't forget that gang activity spiked right after MC's disappearance

or was it after her body was found?

Wonder what that was about? IIRC LE interviewed kids on street but there was denial of a "war"--------but if I was in SSL and I knew MS-13 was in town I would be very scared to talk to cops plus if SSLs lost face because MS-13 is moving in on their territory then they don't want to discuss it with anyone.

***I was very set that this was not gang-related but now it looks like as strong a possibility as JF!

well del said he thought he saw "SLM" spray painted at CB, but I don't know if LE did that or if it was found at the crime scene. He also wasn't sure it was SLM. 5 could look like S. L could be a 1, M could be a tilted 3... S13? or ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg