WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember that post & I said IF the body (as first reported) was only "60" yards from the house (1/2 the length of NFL 'playing' field) it wasn't very far at all & now this says "30"..If that's really true she wouldn't have even made it to the heavy brush nevermind to the area of the duckblind..I also asked then which direction her feet (body) would be facing (after seeing Del's hand-drawn map) cos it seemed to me it had to be east to west vs north to south (sideways to river vs towards it) cos IIRC the pond water was to the far right on map but that goes against what Rio (& many others) believe to be true..I asked Del's opinion on my observation re: body placement but never got a reply..DEL?????

This is very interesting. If, in fact, she was only 30 yards from the house, she would have been visible from the road! This could completely change the perp's intentions! I wonder if LE was just not being precise, or if this actually is fact!

But, now that you mentioned it, I kind of remember that CC and his groom's men may have gotten ready for the wedding at the CB house where MC's body was found. I'll ask someone in the know about that to make sure.

That would mean JF was in that house before & knew who either owned it or lived there at the time..Anyone want to look up the name of the owner from the year of the wedding?

I found the link for the Crescent Bar wedding photos that was posted yesterday. I'm not going to post it because I think it against TOS?

I just wanted to say that they are from last summer, so I'm not sure if they had any relevance to this case. The wedding del rio is talking about was a few years ago I believe.

This is very interesting. If, in fact, she was only 30 yards from the house, she would have been visible from the road! This could completely change the perp's intentions! I wonder if LE was just not being precise, or if this actually is fact!

It's hard for me to believe either report is fact but even IF she was only 30 yards from house I don't think she could've been visible from road IF she was put in the backyard.

I found the link for the Crescent Bar wedding photos that was posted yesterday. I'm not going to post it because I think it against TOS?

I just wanted to say that they are from last summer, so I'm not sure if they had any relevance to this case. The wedding del rio is talking about was a few years ago I believe.

:waitasec: It wasn't even the same wedding we're talking about tonight so what was the point of posting wedding pix from last summer IF you can say.

Someone named K., informed D., is who D says shares the information.

I've stated it before... Look at her friend list! The East Wenatchee assistant police chief is on there as well as a relative of a recently retired officer. Those are just the names I recognize. Granted D seems nuttier than a fruitcake but K has some pretty good contacts. Not saying I buy it but definitely worth considering.

People have been saying JF did it and LE was close to an arrest for weeks now.

No arrest, the police have never even stated he's a POI.

The claims of his "lawyering up" and failing lie detector tests turned out to be bogus.

Just sayin'.

How do you know that was bogus??? I know different...

:waitasec: It wasn't even the same wedding we're talking about tonight so what was the point of posting wedding pix from last summer IF you can say.

I actually have no idea what the point was of posting those wedding pics. I just know that earlier today, a few of us were looking for them and wondering what happened to them.

It actually would be good to know why they were posted in the first place. I really see no relevance to the case. :waitasec:

I actually have no idea what the point was of posting those wedding pics. I just know that earlier today, a few of us were looking for them and wondering what happened to them.

It actually would be good to know why they were posted in the first place. I really see no relevance to the case. :waitasec:

Was there anyone from the case (that we've been talking about) in them?

I asked someone very close to the case a few weeks ago when the rumor was hot.. and they simply validated it for me.

How is this person "very close" to the case? Why would they be leaking information that LE is keeping close to the vest?

How is this person "very close" to the case? Why would they be leaking information that LE is keeping close to the vest?

They were not leaking information.. I asked a question and received an answer that confirmed that the rumor was not simply a rumor. There is nothing more to it, other than I am confident what was said. The person did not, nor did I ask, about anything more about the case. It would be too foolish of me to think that this person would say anything more...

They were not leaking information.. I asked a question and received an answer that confirmed that the rumor was not simply a rumor. There is nothing more to it, other than I am confident what was said. The person did not, nor did I ask, about anything more about the case. It would be too foolish of me to think that this person would say anything more...

If they are verifying information that LE hasn't publicly released, that sounds like leaking information to me... :waitasec:

And how would this person be able to confirm a rumor? How are they connected to the case? Is this person LE?

I am sorry to say yes, our LE doesn't have great common sense. I have never been in trouble, never even had a traffic ticket, but have witnessed a few of their screw ups first hand. Often the good ole boys theory comes in to play to cover each others rear ends at the expense of the public.

NO SHISTER!! LE here (not all) but 1st hand witness here of emm, not ok!!, they were in the wrong, illegally wrong, some think they are above the law, not that it has to do with the case, just LE, in this town in general.... Well back a few pages, catching up.

I just saw D. made a comment yesterday on MC's memorial page asking: is there a caught killer yet?

If she knows who the killer is and the status, why would she be asking a friend of MC's this question?

Was that "Celebrating the Life of MC, or MC Memorial? I couldn't find a post for yesterday on either site....nor can I find D listed as a friend on the "Celebrating" site. Maybe I am sleuthing the wrong name. I also searched FB for K. same first name as comedian Griffin, second name same as actor Morgan F,- Last name Daytona minus A....in Tacoma. Am I WAYY off base? Maybe someone can enlighten me with a PM, pretty please?

Also, after catching up today I am a little more curious about the appearance of JF. I was followed a by truck all the way down from Crestview to Sonic. It was a very dark, dark blue GMC Ram 4x4! It has an aluminum construction box in the back...fairly new model, but not spankin' new. I of course slowed at the double lanes, and pulled into the other lane so I could check it out side by side. He had shorter, sandy blonde wavy hair peaking out from under a baseball cap. Looked to have a mustache with a little pointy devil stub under the center of the lower lip. (Whatever that is called?!!!) Couldl I have had a brush with the allusive JF? It would be REALLY nice to find a picture.

In IMHO, LE statements to date are 50% rumor..

Was that "Celebrating the Life of MC, or MC Memorial? I couldn't find a post for yesterday on either site....nor can I find D listed as a friend on the "Celebrating" site. Maybe I am sleuthing the wrong name. I also searched FB for K. same first name as comedian Griffin, second name same as actor Morgan F,- Last name Daytona minus A....in Tacoma. Am I WAYY off base? Maybe someone can enlighten me with a PM, pretty please?

Also, after catching up today I am a little more curious about the appearance of JF. I was followed a by truck all the way down from Crestview to Sonic. It was a very dark, dark blue GMC Ram 4x4! It has an aluminum construction box in the back...fairly new model, but not spankin' new. I of course slowed at the double lanes, and pulled into the other lane so I could check it out side by side. He had shorter, sandy blonde wavy hair peaking out from under a baseball cap. Looked to have a mustache with a little pointy devil stub under the center of the lower lip. (Whatever that is called?!!!) Couldl I have had a brush with the allusive JF? It would be REALLY nice to find a picture.

Hey, Madre. It's in the "discussion" tab of the MC Memorial page.

I want a photo so badly!! I want to see what this guy looks like.

You know, there's a huge possibility that he's not even the person responsible for all of this. Indeed, he probably isn't. I think we've convinced ourselves that he is because of lack of anyone else to pin this on.

Last night, I was reading some forensic psychology stuff on serial killers. It crossed my mind... what if there is a serial killer on the loose up in Eastern Washington and MC was just his first. Not that I think that's likely, but OMG if that were the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3