WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a photo so badly!! I want to see what this guy looks like.

You know, there's a huge possibility that he's not even the person responsible for all of this. Indeed, he probably isn't. I think we've convinced ourselves that he is because of lack of anyone else to pin this on.

Last night, I was reading some forensic psychology stuff on serial killers. It crossed my mind... what if there is a serial killer on the loose up in Eastern Washington and MC was just his first. Not that I think that's likely, but OMG if that were the case.

Puf, I LOVE you! I got thrown by the Sonny Bono Spouse +June vs. the same name as the comedian comment. Found what I needed.
And I agree that JF may not be who we are looking for. I personally do believe it is a crime of revenge/rage stemming from a love triangle type of thing. Can't wait for more enlightenment.

Was that "Celebrating the Life of MC, or MC Memorial? I couldn't find a post for yesterday on either site....nor can I find D listed as a friend on the "Celebrating" site. Maybe I am sleuthing the wrong name. I also searched FB for K. same first name as comedian Griffin, second name same as actor Morgan F,- Last name Daytona minus A....in Tacoma. Am I WAYY off base? Maybe someone can enlighten me with a PM, pretty please?

Also, after catching up today I am a little more curious about the appearance of JF. I was followed a by truck all the way down from Crestview to Sonic. It was a very dark, dark blue GMC Ram 4x4! It has an aluminum construction box in the back...fairly new model, but not spankin' new. I of course slowed at the double lanes, and pulled into the other lane so I could check it out side by side. He had shorter, sandy blonde wavy hair peaking out from under a baseball cap. Looked to have a mustache with a little pointy devil stub under the center of the lower lip. (Whatever that is called?!!!) Couldl I have had a brush with the allusive JF? It would be REALLY nice to find a picture.

Kinda sounds like the description I've read of him. Curly blond hair and always wears a hat. Would be nice to see a picture!

You know, interestingly, I have never had JF on my top "wanted" page...but if it WAS him that I saw, I really did not like the "aura" for lack of better word that I felt when I saw him in my rear view mirror. It was like an ah ha moment where for the first time I thought, "Wow, this guy could really have done it!" Creepy feelings. I am all about those impressions.

If they are verifying information that LE hasn't publicly released, that sounds like leaking information to me... :waitasec:

And how would this person be able to confirm a rumor? How are they connected to the case? Is this person LE?

I am sorry to be so vague but I guess I can't add much more. I know some LE in the valley and those in the know are very tight-lipped about this case - not that they would divulge anything to me either... In fact, I would be a jerk to ask. I would not want to put them in a position that would compromise the investigation and their personal integrity.

Regardless of what some of you think of our LE folks, they are very committed and passionate about this case and they are working hard to catch the killer.

My earlier post about the rumor validation was simply my interpretation... either way, I believe the rumor that someone lawyered up and failed (more than one) polygraph is true. I guess we'll see how valid it is when this case is solved...soon I hope. :)

You know, interestingly, I have never had JF on my top "wanted" page...but if it WAS him that I saw, I really did not like the "aura" for lack of better word that I felt when I saw him in my rear view mirror. It was like an ah ha moment where for the first time I thought, "Wow, this guy could really have done it!" Creepy feelings. I am all about those impressions.

Well, people who know him don't have much nice to say. In fact, I haven't heard anything nice! I've had a lot of contact with contractors over the last 3 years, and I'm just thankful he never crossed my path! But, I agree. He's too easy to pin it on. There's something we are missing. Besides all the forensics!!!
AND, the bf's birthdate! :banghead:

I feel so, so, sorry for the family. I still think about them and how heartbroken they are.

This is very interesting. If, in fact, she was only 30 yards from the house, she would have been visible from the road! This could completely change the perp's intentions! I wonder if LE was just not being precise, or if this actually is fact!

I don't believe she was only 30 yards from the house. Although, I do not believe the AP reporter simply made up the number.

I believe an LE spokesman gave the AP that distances as an approximation where the body was located. But the difference between 30 yards and over 60+ yards to river water is rather large. Was the approximation really that far off? Or was the body farther up, hidden towards the top or middle of the heavy brush? A guess of 30 yards would at least be in the general vicinity of a correct answer then.

Also, the positioning of the body I believe was guessed by del rio, IIRC, he said the body was positioned with head towards the west with feet towards the east, leaving the feet in the stream that flows from the pond. Both trails which go through the heavy brush are to the west of the stream from the ponds. Therefore, unless dragging the body by the head across the stream or some type of repositioning of the body after dragging it by the feet, for those feet to be in the "water" the body would have had to be laying east to west. LE did seem to stress they believed the body was "placed" at this location. That may be an indication that the body was repositioned in some odd manner which makes this speculation mute.

The position and location of the body is only speculation and assumption. The only "fact" we've been given about this subject is that the feet were in the "water."

Sometimes your "ah ha moment" and the aura can be very accurate...kinda like ESP.

You know, there's a huge possibility that he's not even the person responsible for all of this. Indeed, he probably isn't. I think we've convinced ourselves that he is because of lack of anyone else to pin this on.

Last night, I was reading some forensic psychology stuff on serial killers. It crossed my mind... what if there is a serial killer on the loose up in Eastern Washington and MC was just his first. Not that I think that's likely, but OMG if that were the case.

I still think its possible Killer could be a random acquaintance, who maybe has lived in another town...and maybe another state. That's not rumor, nor fact...it's my guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh0u6_HnEHA

1:22 seconds: "They told us they found evidence in that house yesterday but wouldn't say what."

1:26 seconds: "Police say they believe Mackenzie was killed near where Mackenzie's body was found."

I remember that post & I said IF the body (as first reported) was only "60" yards from the house (1/2 the length of NFL 'playing' field) it wasn't very far at all & now this says "30"..If that's really true she wouldn't have even made it to the heavy brush nevermind to the area of the duckblind..I also asked then which direction her feet (body) would be facing (after seeing Del's hand-drawn map) cos it seemed to me it had to be east to west vs north to south (sideways to river vs towards it) cos IIRC the pond water was to the far right on map but that goes against what Del (& many others) believe to be true..I asked Del's opinion on my observation re: body placement but never got a reply..DEL?????

I'm sorry, amysmom, but I don't quite understand what your question is.

If your question is which direction were MC's feet facing, it would be east (i.e., her body would by lying west (head) to east (feet).

Well, people who know him don't have much nice to say. In fact, I haven't heard anything nice! I've had a lot of contact with contractors over the last 3 years, and I'm just thankful he never crossed my path! But, I agree. He's too easy to pin it on. There's something we are missing. Besides all the forensics!!!
AND, the bf's birthdate! :banghead:

Well, there was the RUMOR a number of threads back that when WC, MC and JF were at the car dealership it "appeared MC was with JF". (I believe that was how it was worded). Maybe after MC had been working with JF around the spec house, (RUMORED), cleaning and picking things up, MC found him charming, (only speculation). Obviously there has been other women in his life that have also felt he was a good guy, (previous marriages had to start somewhere, right?).

Hey- it could very well be likely. How many serial killers have we had in Washington anyway? I was reading "The Stranger Beside Me," about Ted Bundy and the author said something about us breeding serial killers here, lol, :eek:

respectfully snipped

Also, after catching up today I am a little more curious about the appearance of JF. I was followed a by truck all the way down from Crestview to Sonic. It was a very dark, dark blue GMC Ram 4x4! It has an aluminum construction box in the back...fairly new model, but not spankin' new. I of course slowed at the double lanes, and pulled into the other lane so I could check it out side by side. He had shorter, sandy blonde wavy hair peaking out from under a baseball cap. Looked to have a mustache with a little pointy devil stub under the center of the lower lip. (Whatever that is called?!!!) Couldl I have had a brush with the allusive JF? It would be REALLY nice to find a picture.

Holy hell, I would have been freaked out! That is so funny that you call that a pointy devil stub! :devil: I've heard that called a flavor saver.

Anyway, could you tell if he was attractive at all? I'm trying to picture him. Just from the initial speculation of a possible affair between him and MC, I have to think he would be somewhat attractive to seduce her? IDK

LOL @ pointy devil stub. hehe ... I think it's called a 'soul patch'.

I must agree with pufnstuf in regards to JF. I haven't heard or come across anything specific or concrete pointing to JF as the murderer or an accomplice after-the-fact. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but the only circumstance that we know which might possibly suggest JF had some involvement in MC's death is merely his "association" with WC. That innocuous circumstance is weak. . . . very weak.

respectfully snipped

Holy hell, I would have been freaked out! That is so funny that you call that a pointy devil stub! :devil: I've heard that called a flavor saver.

Anyway, could you tell if he was attractive at all? I'm trying to picture him. Just from the initial speculation of a possible affair between him and MC, I have to think he would be somewhat attractive to seduce her? IDK

Don't even know if it was him....but looked like a smaller stature tile installer I know of. Slim...didn't seem too big in the side window of the truck...not broad shouldered, or anything like that. Not attractive in my realm. He seemed a little "Jeff Foxworthy-ish", although not as full of a mustache. Again...not even sure it's the right guy.

Hey- it could very well be likely. How many serial killers have we had in Washington anyway? I was reading "The Stranger Beside Me," about Ted Bundy and the author said something about us breeding serial killers here, lol, :eek:

Check this out. I posted it in the Smiley thread a week ago... but it just blew me away! Since 1948 or so, there's pretty much been at least one active serial killer wending his way through WAshington.

http://www.seattlepi.com/dayart/pdf/20030220serialkillers.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member