WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple years ago, two people from outside of town were at the Wenatchee Walmart. While they were in the store, their car was broken into and stereo stolen, among other things. They went inside Walmart to ask if security could view the tapes from the cameras in the lot because there were signs stating the lot is monitored. Anyway, Walmart told them that there was no such video and the signs in the lot are just there to try and cut down on vehicle theft, and criminal activity. The signs were just "for show". Makes you wonder about Target and the rumor of MC being there. Was there really a recording video?

People have been saying JF did it and LE was close to an arrest for weeks now.

No arrest, the police have never even stated he's a POI.

The claims of his "lawyering up" and failing lie detector tests turned out to be bogus.

Just sayin'.

Really, bogus? I knew they were rumored but I didn't know they definitely didn't occur.

A couple years ago, two people from outside of town were at the Wenatchee Walmart. While they were in the store, their car was broken into and stereo stolen, among other things. They went inside Walmart to ask if security could view the tapes from the cameras in the lot because there were signs stating the lot is monitored. Anyway, Walmart told them that there was no such video and the signs in the lot are just there to try and cut down on vehicle theft, and criminal activity. The signs were just "for show". Makes you wonder about Target and the rumor of MC being there. Was there really a recording video?

I have no idea if MC was at Target, but if she had been, there would be video footage of her. Target does have surveilance cameras. Kelsey Smith was abducted in a Target parking lot and it was caught on tape.

Really, bogus? I knew they were rumored but I didn't know they definitely didn't occur.

I asked for clarification and verification from the people who posted the rumors here. They never responded. So personally, I don't believe the rumors.

I'm not saying that the people who posted the rumors were disingenuous or trying to mislead us or whatever. They posted a rumor they heard, said it was a rumor, etc.

I asked for clarification and verification from the people who posted the rumors here. They never responded. So personally, I don't believe the rumors.

I'm not saying that the people who posted the rumors were disingenuous or trying to mislead us or whatever. They posted a rumor they heard, said it was a rumor, etc.

True, but they haven't been shown to be "bogus".

Personally, now that LE has confirmed that polygraphs have been performed, I tend to put more stock in the rumor than I did previously. But yes, it is still rumor.

I wonder why someone doesn't tell D. to stop posting rumors, using a guy's real name, and saying he is on the run, and about to be arrested?:behindbar

Maybe the guy doesn't know that D. is posting about him. :confused:

Maybe the readers of D's FB page believe her??
:waitasec::confused:

I have no idea if MC was at Target, but if she had been, there would be video footage of her. Target does have surveilance cameras. Kelsey Smith was abducted in a Target parking lot and it was caught on tape.

I was going to say the very same thing :)

Salem

Snipped with respect:

A couple years ago, two people from outside of town were at the Wenatchee Walmart. Walmart told them that there was no such video and the signs in the lot are just there to try and cut down on vehicle theft, and criminal activity. The signs were just "for show".

I don't know where these manager's learn this. I used to be in industrial property insurance. My wife had her credit card stolen and used at one of our company's client grocery stores. I was completely familiar with their security systems. I asked for the manager but a new guy I did not know approached me. I did not tell him who I was and requested to see the security tapes and was told the same thing...they are just for show. I filed a police report and later was told that LE got the tapes and showed them to me to make sure that it wasn't someone I knew, possibly a relative. IMO, corporate lawyers are controlling all information. Basically, if they are not served a warrant - get lost.

ETA: We had a woman here get beaten and robbed INSIDE a Walmart store. She cried for help and all store security did was obtain information on the suspects and contact LE. They are told not to intervene in violent crimes on persons...that they are there to stop shop lifting and vandalism.

I wonder why someone doesn't tell D. to stop posting rumors, using a guy's real name, and saying he is on the run, and about to be arrested?:behindbar

I wonder where she is getting all of this information? From this site do you think? It hasn't been stated that JF is a suspect, but we all have our suspicions I think.

I just wonder how she got his name??

Maybe someone should call the tip line and maybe LE will shut her down!

PaulR - I think you are right about rumors in general. No matter how good the source, a rumor is a rumor. Many people may "verify" the rumor, but the truth of the matter is, that many people are just repeating the rumor. There is never a beginning or an end to a rumor.

It is always wise to take all rumors with a grain of salt until they can be verified.

Salem

I wonder where she is getting all of this information? From this site do you think? It hasn't been stated that JF is a suspect, but we all have our suspicions I think.

I just wonder how she got his name??

Someone named K., informed D., is who D says shares the information.

Do you know if he has a sister? Or who his parents are?
AFAIK he does not have a sister and yes, I do know who his parents are...

can you say what his initals are?

I would prefer not to...because as stated below we are not to "drag any innocent persons--such as JF's relatives--into this discussion" so I'd like to respect that and not violate TOS

Please continue here. Originally posted by hoppyfrog:

Do not drag any innocent persons--such as JF's relatives--into this discussion, and certainly do not post personal information (names, addresses, phone numbers, etc) of innocent parties.

Thread 11

I spent my weekend reading the TWELVE 30-page threads on this case. Man, you guys are good! So many recent cases in WA state. I wonder if there's more crime, or just more coverage.

AFAIK he does not have a sister and yes, I do know who his parents are...

I would prefer not to...because as stated below we are not to "drag any innocent persons--such as JF's relatives--into this discussion" so I'd like to respect that and not violate TOS

I can respect that, I really wasnt trying to drag his relatives into this matter, I was merely trying to see if a name in a year book I have matched the initals.
No worries, thanks anyway.

Casey A. was caught on tape inside Target (FL) & we got to see all the items she was buying at the register that's how good/clear the tape LE got from them is..I was impressed!

Del, are you saying that you believe that CLC is no longer incarcerated?

Has a prison report EVER been wrong? I wouldn't think so but I suppose it could happen :waitasec:

ETA: Measurements: (some I also mentioned in a previous post):
Google earth shows from closest corner, (SE corner), of garage to....

... start of heavy brush....................40 yards
... "high" RIVER water.......................66 yards
... where pond water enters river........67 yards
... river on the day MC was found.......77 yards
... duck blind area............................58 to 62 yards
... outlet of piped pond "water"...........34 yards

Leaves me to wonder how the AP got the 30 yard measurement. If body was moved 30 yards from closest section of driveway that would reach just below the outlet of piped pond "water".

Also, no matter where you start your measurement on the house, the "high" water mark of any river "water" is never within 60 yards.

To get these measurements I am using: (1) Google earth measurements, (which I think are fairly reliable), (2) a satellite image of the property from June 2006, (not sure how much more work was done after this point, i.e. if pond/pool water was piped farther down the hill) (3) my eyeballs and some guess work, (hard to tell where heavy brush begins, guessing on how low river water was based on news images from scene when body found).

I remember that post & I said IF the body (as first reported) was only "60" yards from the house (1/2 the length of NFL 'playing' field) it wasn't very far at all & now this says "30"..If that's really true she wouldn't have even made it to the heavy brush nevermind to the area of the duckblind..I also asked then which direction her feet (body) would be facing (after seeing Del's hand-drawn map) cos it seemed to me it had to be east to west vs north to south (sideways to river vs towards it) cos IIRC the pond water was to the far right on map but that goes against what Del (& many others) believe to be true..I asked Del's opinion on my observation re: body placement but never got a reply..DEL?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored