WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, I'm not following your train of thought, regardless it is still a very bad part of town and if you look up any of the names on the link (at help find the missing) at courts.wa.gov it is not pretty. I know that I would not live in any rental in that part of town.

I was thinking maybe not all of these people actually live there. I know it is a very bad part of town.

I was thinking maybe not all of these people actually live there. I know it is a very bad part of town.

Maybe not however I would imagine that anyone who rents there would fit right into the neighborhood of goings on there...

I just had a crazy thought but what if someone had something on MC and thought that her family had more money than they realized and threatned her with it, if she didnt come up with the cash and she met with that person or persons that day with whatever she had for money and begged them not to tell and it wasnt enough and they killed her for it. I know it seems a bit out there but what if.....
say for example good little rich girl gets involved with meth and the big boys saw a lot of money potential and threatned to tell parents if she didnt come up with a lot of cash to keep it quiet. Just a theory .
IDK pick it apart. I mean no disrespect to MC so please dont take it that way,
as someone else pointed out early on kids do get involved with drugs even good kids.

Maybe not however I would imagine that anyone who rents there would fit right into the neighborhood of goings on there...

I just had a crazy thought but what if someone had something on MC and thought that her family had more money than they realized and threatned her with it, if she didnt come up with the cash and she met with that person or persons that day with whatever she had for money and begged them not to tell and it wasnt enough and they killed her for it. I know it seems a bit out there but what if.....
say for example good little rich girl gets involved with meth and the big boys saw a lot of money potential and threatned to tell parents if she didnt come up with a lot of cash to keep it quiet. Just a theory .
IDK pick it apart. I mean no disrespect to MC so please dont take it that way,
as someone else pointed out early on kids do get involved with drugs even good kids.

Good thought. IIRC though, when people were discussing the possible pregnancy rumor, I thought I read that MC had been acting extremely happy prior to her disappearance. I would think if she was being threatened she would come off nervous or paranoid to her friends or co-workers. Hard telling though, it would be nice to have someone's opinion who actually was around her the days before she was gone.

Seems like they'd kidnap her for ransom. I mean, she's dead, the only thing they are going to get now are three hots and a cot.

Maybe new friend/s early drug use/euphoria/happiness?????
Or maybe, MC after doing a little over time and dealer began to somewhat trust her, MC shared this info with someone who wanted to have a large amount and MC set up a deal, that could be where the spec house comes into play, and things went badly. say for example dealer became suspicious or nervous or is just crazy... Or maybe dealer fronted the product and MC didnt have the money when she was supposed to ..... IDK pick it apart.

Seems like they'd kidnap her for ransom. I mean, she's dead, the only thing they are going to get now are three hots and a cot.

I dont think drug dealers are the kidnapping type. IMO
I think that if you piss off the wrong person, you have pissed off the wrong person!

In my opinion, this murder case is not related to drugs. The killer possibly forced MC to go somewhere, therefore, it could be considered a kidnapping. Or, MC trusted the wrong person.

Maybe the killer parked the car where he did, so LE could wonder about the people of that neighborhood, and blame someone there, for the murder.

The above is not rumor. It's not fact. It's my opinion/guess/theory.

I find that the connection of Boodry st and PC location with its ease of accessability by foot and the property owners, ( the Z family) all 7 of them on Boodry st with connection to MC via friend on facebook is worth looking into. That is one scary neighborhood.
and to mention that a bench warrent is in place for VZ.
PZ is high school friend of MC on facebook.
I am not saying that I think that the high school girlfriend is responsible for MC's death but she could have gotten mixed up in some bad situtation with someone in that family close to that family.
From what I understand there is a lot of drugs and dealings in that part of town.
IDK what do you all think???...

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20318&page=7

WOW, in this thread you posted, the first youtube was not very informative on the case.... but the 2nd google one was very interesting...looks like the boodry (boys?) sight are teaching their young girls how to box, maybe innocent fun family time, but who knows??
And yes, that is an area of town many think of as not so good, although there are also good people that live in that area that I beleive would come forward if they knew something. We all have to keep the pressure on this case.. So very sad for the valley and someone knows something... Please come forward.

Yes, seems everyone dissapeared for the time being?? Come back do not let this go cold..

I think we're just waiting for more information to come our way. It seems we've exhausted many angles...not all, just a lot :(

Where'd everybody go?? Only 2 members tonight? Throw us a bone LE!!

Supposedly the Dance last night went well. About $2500 raised for the different funds.
Praying that investigators get the goods on the perp(s) soon! Meantime, I'm glad Mackenzie is being remembered in the community!

I've lived in various parts of Washington most of my life, although I'm an absolute outsider when it comes to the "who's who" of Wenatchee/Chelan County. I'm not sure exactly why, but I have developed an intense interest in this story. I've followed this forum now for a week + a few days, and am starting to get a grasp of the acronyms being used on this thread ( I'm making my own "index" in a separate window...this forum is like acronym soup!)

At this time, I believe that the murderer acted alone. I've also been wondering about what the murderer is thinking at this time...

Local or not, gang-related or not, the murderer obviously has to maintain a cover. This person has had to create an illusion of “normalcy” for as long as they’re free, regardless of what who knows what.

I believe there are certain events in our lives that we never forget. Some details might get fuzzy over time, but it’s a lot easier to remember incidents that are REAL.

As for the murderer? On top of fabricating a believable alibi, they're still constantly mentally rehearsing it. They're analyzing it for weaknesses, adjusting facts accordingly, rehearsing it again, ect. They might have assembled a convincing tale by now, but there's a catch:

They have to keep track of their "truth"—in detail— for a very long time. This won't be easy, even if they're good (...good? I should say "skilled") at lying. The stress is probably overwhelming them, yet they have to appear cool.
They can't act guilty, especially when they're guilty.

This person will, to some degree, remember the incident- even if they were under the influence of drugs/alcohol. If they're capable of feeling remorse or regret, add that to their stress level (although some people simply don't feel remorse. "Sociopathic" is the term, I think). Add the constant fear of being imprisoned for life (or worse?), and you have an individual living a nightmare.

I'd like to think that's what this murderer is going through.

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything"
-Mark Twain

I heard that the WW web site was hacked into and if you went into a particular link on it your computer would catch a virus. Maybe that is why this site has been so slow. Maybe all the sleuthers that check WW online have viruses and are unable to paticipate.

I heard that the WW web site was hacked into and if you went into a particular link on it your computer would catch a virus. Maybe that is why this site has been so slow. Maybe all the sleuthers that check WW online have viruses and are unable to paticipate.
I have first hand knowledge of this happening. If you logged into certain pics on the WW site you got a virus. Luckily I had someone that could fix it for me! Could very well be the reason.

Did anyone notice one of the "R Brothers" is back in custody?

DOC disciplinary hold... doesn't that mean he did something somewhere else? Did you see yesterday that there was an AR (female) in the jail? I wonder if she is related?

My GRANDDAUGHTER helped decorate for the Mac dance. She said Mac b/f or soon to be b/f came to help. He seemed very nice in her opinion. I would think if was the killer he would'nt have show up or put his self in the spot light

There are also what I speculate are two brothers in jail, AR 25 and FR 24. Interesting charges. I wonder if it is related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme