WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, here it is. The spray painting is much more faded than when I first saw it.

Do you which way the letters stand? Like which way is up? I see some lines but nothing resembles letters..
TIA

I saw this in the stream a couple yards down-stream from where I speculate MC's body was found:

Attachments

• CB 058.jpg
    CB 058.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 142
Do you which way the letters stand? Like which way is up? I see some lines but nothing resembles letters..
TIA

I have no idea. Even when I first viewed them I couldn't tell.

I saw this in the stream a couple yards down-stream from where I speculate MC's body was found:

It looks like a bone to me...my husband said he thinks the lower part of a deer leg, minus the hoof.

I played around with the image (tint, contrast, brightness, etc.) and IMO it does not look like something LE would have written. Regardless of who wrote it, to me at this point it looks more like _ c 3 ...I am still trying to make out the first character... maybe an 8, 6 or S... not sure. It also almost looks like there is a symbol above the c, like a heart. So hard to tell.

That item looks about the same color as the rocks.
It could be several things.

del....did you kick it to see what it was?

It looks like a bone to me...my husband said he thinks the lower part of a deer leg, minus the hoof.

Perhaps the stream was used to clean an animal after a hunt? Opens up the possibility that that particular location would be known to a hunter.

But then I have no way of knowing if there are any critters there to hunt.

Snipped

I'm confused about the incident when she was 12. I heard that MC was dating VDD and that WC had the charges filed because a guy so much older was having sex with her daughter.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows for sure if this was statutory rape or if this guy actually attacked and forced himself upon her?

I BELIEVE STRONGLY it was concentual sex. I believe it was the situation where mom thought daughter could do no wrong- this is more than rumor, however if I say it is fact then someone will ask me how I know and I would not answer the question (so don't ask lol).

So, in a nutshell this is not rumor, just my opinion.....

Has there been a pool set up as who (Sleuthers) will predict the date when LE will release any more information? I just hope LE has Sleuthed this case as hard as you folks.

If the perp is monitoring this website I would think he/she/they would be getting veeeerrrrrrrry nervous by now. The POIs on this site are credible suspects and you folks are coming up with scenarios that are plausible without ANY of the evidence LE has.

My hope is that the perp is constantly "looking through the slats in the blinds" and wondering if that black SUV across the street belongs to LE. If the perp would just come clean and give up IMO would be much better for him/her/them legally and mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl