WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point, Golf.

I always wonder who our (17) guests are. We always have tons of guests on this thread. Late last night...at about 1AM, there were nearly 20 guests on here. I've got to believe that at least one of them knows something more. Wish more of them would sign on and help us with this thing!! Hi Guests!!

It's bone. Probably a deer bone. It almost gave me a heart-attack when I first saw it.

could it be a child's leg bone? Sorry---but I have moments where I wonder if there is more evidence at this site than just MC.

ive been following this thread for sometime now and didnt really want to talk instead just listen but i noticed alot of mention over the whole letters in the lawn of the cb house and yellow spray paint is mostly used for marking gas or propane lines could it be for that mabey

ive been following this thread for sometime now and didnt really want to talk instead just listen but i noticed alot of mention over the whole letters in the lawn of the cb house and yellow spray paint is mostly used for marking gas or propane lines could it be for that mabey

That could be but I doubt underground lines would be at the edge of the drop off to the river bank, and why would there be recent spraying if it was utility mark. I think it is either from LE, or a gang tag before, during or after MC being there IMO.

It almost looks like:

v
_c3

with 4 characters but I can't make out the first one. The small c could also be a 2.

WELCOME, Justwondering!! Glad to have you here!

Nomore:
Are you using Del's photo to come up with those letters/numbers? Which way is 'up' in that photo? Where is the left and right side of the lettering/numbers?

WELCOME, Justwondering!! Glad to have you here!

Nomore:
Are you using Del's photo to come up with those letters/numbers? Which way is 'up' in that photo? Where is the left and right side of the lettering/numbers?

Reading left to right, on a line from the bottom left of the picture to the top right of the picture.

To me, it is hard to see that there is writing vs it being just splotches of dead grass. For those who were there, is there actual paint on the grass? Or are we searching for letters/numbers much like finding animals in the clouds?

That looks like an old turnbuckle used for tightening guy wires or wire ropes.

I agree with you, No More, it very much looks like a turnbuckle...and, a turnbuckle that has been in that spot for awhile. JMO - from someone that is quite familiar with turnbuckles and also deer legs ;)

Reading left to right, on a line from the bottom left of the picture to the top right of the picture.

Actually, which way is North?

I'm not seeing any letters in that photo. I don't remember seeing the original photo regarding "letters," as previously discussed. Perhaps, the recent rainy weather may have washed them away...and this is a more recent photo of the same area than previously discussed? I'm not sure, Del Rio?

How do I share a picture here?

When you are posting a message, go down to additional options where you will see "manage attachments." From there, you can search your computer and attach it to the message. Please post if you have something!

When you are posting a message, go down to additional options where you will see "manage attachments." From there, you can search your computer and attach it to the message. Please post if you have something!

This picture is one from del rio that I tried to enhance. IIRC he said it was 3 or 4 characters.

Attachments

• CB 009.jpg
    CB 009.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 120
I'm currently a student off for college but I'm originally from the Wenatchee area. I went home this weekend and heard that the rumor at MC's dance was that LE had arrested 2 people involved in MC's killing and they said they were hired by WC and JF to do it. Suposedly LE is waiting on confirming evidence. Like I said this is just a rumor. I will be logging off for the night but I hope to see your opinions about this tomorrow.

I'm currently a student off for college but I'm originally from the Wenatchee area. I went home this weekend and heard that the rumor at MC's dance was that LE had arrested 2 people involved in MC's killing and they said they were hired by WC and JF to do it. Suposedly LE is waiting on confirming evidence. Like I said this is just a rumor. I will be logging off for the night but I hope to see your opinions about this tomorrow.

eeeeeeeeeeeeenteresting :sleuth:

That would certainly be a interesting (and horrifying) twist. Was there any mention or speculation as to why WC and JF would've done this?

Hello everyone, I just got back from a trip to visit my old hometown. I was able to confirm some RUMORS although they still remain RUMOR only.

Glad to be back. :woohoo:

Thanks for that info. I have some questions for you, in blue:

*JF did indeed have his hair cut by a friend of mine on the day of MC's disappearance. She was brought a receipt to identify from that day by LE. This receipt was supposedly found in the CB house.

Your friend confirmed that JF had his hair cut that day- so this would be fact for you and secondhand information to us? Did your friend say what his demeanor was like?

*JF DOES have ties to both pitcher canyon and CB. There is also a LARGE and probably not untrue rumor that he and MC had some sort of relationship beyond step-father and daughter.

What kind of ties to CB? I haven't heard anything definite so far. Also, have you heard anything else beyond just the fact that a possible relationship is rumored? (sightings of them together, etc.)

*There WAS blood found in the CB house. Although it has not been named the scene of the murder, something DID happen inside.

Do you know this for certain and whose blood? Do you know if the house was broken into, or if they may have used the sink outside?

*There was a GREY bag on her head, this was confirmed to me by someone who actually saw her body.

Did they say anything else about the condition of the body?

*MC was into drugs and did date "the mexican gang members", she apparently really LIVED with neither of her parents, but with JV who she had broken up with recently. (confirmed by three different sources)

Just to clarify, JV is definitely not a gang member. The rest of that is probably true but he has no gang connections at all.

Thanks for your help!

Please tell me, if you will, the person who shared the information with you....was she/he at the dance, and is she/he a high school student?

Was there any infomation shared about the two people who were possibly arrested? Are they young...old...male...female? from Wenatchee?

Thanks very much!

PS: What jail are the guys possibly in?

I wonder sometimes if these rumors come from our sleuthing site----because we at one point were discussing the 2 brothers who worked for JF and that they were in jail and hypothesizing that they might have helped JF etc. etc. Is it possible that a high school kiddo read this info on WS and then passed on the rumor??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tabitha Darden 3