WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay.. if you were to put $100,000 on a theory (right now), what would it be??? Just for fun...

I am going to stick with the very popular theory that our friend JF is responsible for MC's death. I too believe LE is waiting to solidify the case to ensure a rock-solid case against him. I do not have the Why or How figured just yet - but my money is on JF.

You turn...

My money is still on:

(1) WC as the murderess; and

(2) JF--and/or other unidentified male(s)--as accesssory(s) after-the-fact, i.e., clean up and disposal of body.

In my opinion, suspicions regarding JF are predicated almost entirely on JF's association with WC.

:HappyBday: MACKENZIE!!

:cake4u:We will celebrate what a beautiful young woman you were. You will never be forgotten and justice will prevail.:balloons:

Regarding who did it, I'm guessing it was someone we have never heard of, assisted by someone else we have never heard of. Hopefully LE has heard of them.

Know what is sad? We all, (including me) are happy to see a photo... But I do have compassion, if he is not responsible. We all just do not know... I am kinda leaning on wanna be gang members? Only from rumors I have heard
(diff. days, diff. stories).... For all whom think this town is not capable of this (gang) theroy, ? IMHO It is a possibility. I personally came in contact with a possible POI mentioned here in recent days and WOW dressed the part (Way to much obvious) see me!!..KWIM.. almost to obvious to be guilty.. just wanting much needed attention? I am stumped

. . . . EMPHASIS ADDED . . . . .

Are you alluding to WC or JL?

:HappyBday: MACKENZIE!!

:cake4u:We will celebrate what a beautiful young woman you were. You will never be forgotten and justice will prevail.:balloons:

:angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::

Maybe she is dancing in Heaven with the angels.

If allowed, could someone rehash for me the theory around JF being the killer? If I have this right, and I'm sorry I haven't read all 14 threads, he is her stepfather? Very curious. Or if someone could point me in the direction of the correct thread where this theory was first discussed, I'd be much obliged.

This is the link to many of JL's photos of young girls found on a public Myspace page http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...1146411&imageID=15538714#a=1146411&i=15407432
The following is entirely speculation and my opinion:
I find many of JL's photographs disturbing, especially those of the girls covered in mud. IMO, he seems to enjoy placing young women in places and positions that are degrading. Also likes to pose them near water-a river or? as lovely, tall and talented as MC was, I wonder if she thought of becoming a model. If so, she would have been a perfect mark for his supposed invitation for a free photo session at a Perfect location like CB, perhaps/ If he is some sort of psychopath, maybe things got out of hand at CB, I wonder if she was covered with mud when found.? That poor baby;my heart bleeds for her and all who loved her. All written here is Speculation, a theory and my opinion, nothing more.

I'm just not seeing the big deal with JL's photos. They're definitely not *advertiser censored*. I'm not really sure if they're even erotic.

Compared to most other photographers' portfolios I've seen, JL's photos are extremely "G-Rated." For example, compare JL's photos with the photographers' photos on ModelMayhem.

I SPECULATE that JL is simply trying to be "cutting edge" as he attempts to develop his portfolio.

If allowed, could someone rehash for me the theory around JF being the killer? If I have this right, and I'm sorry I haven't read all 14 threads, he is her stepfather? Very curious. Or if someone could point me in the direction of the correct thread where this theory was first discussed, I'd be much obliged.

JF is the boyfriend of Mackenzie's mother, WC. So, he technically wouldn't be her stepfather but he would be in that general role. I will look and see if I can find some info around this theory for you.

I'm just not seeing the big deal with JL's photos. They're definitely not *advertiser censored*. I'm not really sure if they're even erotic.

Compared to most other photographers' portfolios I've seen, JL's photos are extremely "G-Rated." For example, compare JL's photos with the photographers' photos on ModelMayhem.

I SPECULATE that JL is simply trying to be "cutting edge" as he attempts to develop his portfolio.

my problem is the locations of the his pics. One clearly at a boat launch, another on a road with nothing else in sight, and another down by a rocky beach. if he doesnt see problems with theses photos why take them in remote locations. could be something or nothing.

my problem is the locations of the his pics. One clearly at a boat launch, another on a road with nothing else in sight, and another down by a rocky beach. if he doesnt see problems with theses photos why take them in remote locations. could be something or nothing.

It seems most of JL's photos were taken out in the open in public locations where a random person could unexpectedly interrupt the shoot at any time. If JL was trying to hide something, then he could simply do a photo shoot at a privately owned location, e.g., hotel room, apartment, private home, backyard, and etc.

That said, please check your PM.

the state would press charges regardless if they both agreed. The only thing i can think is that a judge cancled it do their daughter being missing.

My first attempt to post a photo. Here is a pic of an MS-13 tag in Wenatchee---there were others on the site---mostly other gangs though.

Attachments

• ms-13 tag.jpg
    ms-13 tag.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 71
I'd argue that we don't have a single piece of concrete evidence that supports the JF theory either.

You're absolutely correct. We don't have any concrete evidence that supports any theory hence:

Of course, without any of the evidence LE has, we can't really rule anything out at this point. But personally, the theories involving JF and possibly WC seem like the most probable in my opinion.

My personal opinion is that this does not fit the typical gang-related murders I've studied in the past. From what I've personally heard out in the public, and what I've read here, I'm leaning towards other theories. This does not mean I am positive JF and WC were involved, no not at all. Someone asked what our thoughts on theories were, and I simply stated that those particular theories (involving JF and possibly WC) have made a little more sense, and seemed more probable to me.

I was able to verify some things yesterday from someone from a local LE agency. First, I would say that everyone's theory that LE is simply waiting for more evidence to charge their POI (and stick) seems correct. LE does not want to rush and charge someone (who may be already lawyered up) and have to share critical case info with them. This is nothing new and is exactly why many of your have theorized. What else...?

This is obviously not consistent with the gang theory introduced yesterday..
Hmmmmm..

I guess it is a waiting game...

I am sorry and will be much more careful to insure that links open properly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads