WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And to add that MC was purported to be near/at the Riverfront Park boat ramp at around 3:40 PM, and the time frame gets even more filled in.

Sorry, can someone please tell me which was "confirmed"-

That MC was at the boat launch at 3:40
or
That her PHONE was at the boat launch at 3:40??

OK, Just curious here!!! Why is it that ALL the phone call comments by EVERYONE, is on a five minunt time?? Sometimes I look at my phone to see what time a missed call came, unanswerd call, even, " when did I call them"?? And it will tell me .for example 2:22, 3:34, 5:46 .?? KWIM Just curious.

This is what LE has shared with us so far regarding MC's phone and activity. The following is snipped from puf's timeline:

"3:40 PM - Mackenzie's phone data indicate that her phone is at/near the Riverfront Park boat ramp. While there, the phone receives an incoming text ("hey") and replies with the same message ("hey").

5:42 PM - A cell tower bounces a signal off of MacKenzie's phone. This is the final activity on McKenzie's phone. Location has not been released by investigators."

Oh My, sorry I am still behind... I see a 5:42. I'm bad... But still...? Most ALL are on a 5 min interval/

I am curious as to to comments on here previously, that MC seemed happier the last few weeks. Does he have an opionion on that, if yes, does he know why?
Like always, several pages back.... but for Del R. I spoke with a young man several weeks ago that said he has been questioned and polyed.... Stated LE asked something about a duck blind but he used the word "tent" material. Does that ring a bell to possible material that you may have used or seen? Thanks

Don't see del rio on, but I remember he said he left a blow-up type air-mattress that had a leak in the duck-blind. I could see this described as camping type equipment.

Also: To hopefully squash any comments towards del rio leaving stuff behind - TOS is stay focused and no sleuthing other posters, plus he had intentions of coming back later that day to hunt more but found a better spot and never made it back to collect his stuff, plus, plus, it has already been "discussed" at least a couple of times before - that is, about leaving stuff behind

Yes, I am remembering things as you are, except that I am not recalling that we know anything about the order in which the three types of violence that led to her death were delivered.

If there was any drugging done to MC, I don't know if toxicology could pinpoint a time of administration after four days (seems kinda unlikely), but I wondered if it was something like that led LE to comment as you indicated.

There were three violent acts listed in the COD, but only one was a only considered as to contributing to death but not a cause of death - the blunt force head trauma. If the head trauma wasn't listed as an actual cause of death than it must have NOT been done last. If it was done after the manual strangulation and stab wound to the neck, (which were listed as cause of death), it shouldn't have been listed at all, as it would have occurred post-mortum.

im a little bit tickled now......just was showing hubby the elephant jumping and told him i think its so so funny.....i usually watch it for a bit.He asked me why i found it amusing.OMG......i just said oh never mind......thanks for the chuckle....

del are you here? Want to ask you a question about the grass picture. Thanks.

Don't see del rio on, but I remember he said he left a blow-up type air-mattress that had a leak in the duck-blind. I could see this described as camping type equipment.

Also: To hopefully squash any comments towards del rio leaving stuff behind - TOS is stay focused and no sleuthing other posters, plus he had intentions of coming back later that day to hunt more but found a better spot and never made it back to collect his stuff, plus, plus, it has already been "discussed" at least a couple of times before - that is, about leaving stuff behind

Am I missing something?? Used or seen?? Has nothing to do with left behind?? Sorry if I unknowingly touched a spark?

Melissa, how does JV justify what he told you above, with what LE has previously relayed to us below?

[b]3:40 PM - Mackenzie's phone data indicate that her phone is at/near the Riverfront Park boat ramp. While there, the phone receives an incoming text ("hey") and replies with the same message ("hey").[/b]

Does JV indicate that he feels LE is outright misleading (or lying to) the public?

Perhaps no one (neither JV nor LE) is 'lying'?

(my red above) The 3:40 call LE mentions doesn't specify the following:
1. WHO was actually holding the phone (MC? The killer?) , pushing the LETTERS on the phone to reply to this incoming text?
2. WHO the text originated from-who received the 'reply'-?
LE doesn't say it was JV, and, as we hear from MelissaW, JV confirms that through his statement about last text from -MC-2:45.
JV never got a text from MC at 3:40, because it wasnt sent to him...

Is my arguement valid?

(I rarely post, but read everyday..like an addict! Lol Y'all are awesome sleuthers, many interesting posters , several plausible theories! Rock on! :) )
:twocents:

:eek: I cringed when I read that first sentence! Horrible thought.

I was in shock when I first read it. Then I had the most horrible feeling overcome me, and went and cried. Mackenzie's murder is horrific, tragic, and heartbreaking. :(

Okay- I'm quoting my own post here just so everyone can see it again. This is what JV told me. I didn't ask him to explain why it didn't match to what LE said. I'm not investigating him here and a line needs to be drawn somewhere.

This is what he said. Take it or leave it. He has no reason to lie, has nothing to hide and wants her killer found.

LE also wants her killer found but they may stretch the truth while they are still in their investigation, IMO.

I'm honestly a little overwhelmed right now and think I need a break... :headache:

Melissa, I apologize if anything I posted contributed to your feeling overwhelmed (and I can see how it might have). I can certainly understand why you'd feel that way - being bombarded with questions; feeling a bit connected to JV; and the overall pain of the atrocity of this crime.

I think most all of us greatly appreciate all you've contributed.

You really do deserve a break after today! :blowkiss:

I have always wondered if the Killer took over MC's phone early on in the encounter.

Am I missing something?? Used or seen?? Has nothing to do with left behind?? Sorry if I unknowingly touched a spark?

I remember the post about a young man who worked for JF being polyed but that is all I remember about the post I went back and tried to find it but couldnt, was this info about being asked by LE about a duck blind in that same post??? can you remember who posted it? It must have been in the last thread I looked in this one but again no luck.

Perhaps no one (neither JV nor LE) is 'lying'?

(my red above) The 3:40 call LE mentions doesn't specify the following:
1. WHO was actually holding the phone (MC? The killer?) , pushing the LETTERS on the phone to reply to this incoming text?
2. WHO the text originated from-who received the 'reply'-?
LE doesn't say it was JV, and, as we hear from MelissaW, JV confirms that through his statement about last text from -MC-2:45.
JV never got a text from MC at 3:40, because it wasnt sent to him...

Is my arguement valid?

(I rarely post, but read everyday..like an addict! Lol Y'all are awesome sleuthers, many interesting posters , several plausible theories! Rock on! :) )
:twocents:

(sorry to quote my own.. long day. eyes tired.. it's late here on the East Coast ! :)

I meant to add.. That with this info, I think it narrows the occurence of the Tragedy at between 2:45 and 4:15. Or maybe 5:42..

I'm not fully convinced she was at a car wash. I speculate she could have been dead by this point.

I am not certain of the time. I do know for sure MC visited a car wash 2/9. She needed help with the coin operation thing. The attendant remembers seeing her and her red car once the missing person report went out. He contacted LE, took 4 days before LE called him back. A video was submitted that showed "a person in the passenger seat". The tone from the car wash attendant was this was a normal visit, nothing appeared abnormal. In my opinion, this took place before any foul play occurred.

Ok, if the car wash rumor(hasn't been proven) is true.... Could the passenger, in the car, at the car, wash have been a witness to the murder, or could the passenger be the killer?? Depends on what time of day MC was at the car wash!

(sorry to quote my own.. long day. eyes tired.. it's late here on the East Coast ! :)

I meant to add.. That with this info, I think it narrows the occurence of the Tragedy at between 2:45 and 4:15. Or maybe 5:42..

Maybe the 5:42 turn off was done by Killer?

She was at a carwash 2/9. Around 4pm. Attendant had to help her with the machine accepting her coins/dollars. LE has info from attendant.

Sillyputty seems pretty positive with this statement. She/He doesn't say it's a rumor and I didn't take it that way.

I've been wondering does anyone know where tacoma guy was on the day MC disappeared? I heard from various teens that she was supposed to see him but i dont know what day? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ledbetterman77