WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
del are you here? Want to ask you a question about the grass picture. Thanks.

I’m here . . . for now. The grass photo is a photo of the stream next to the duck blind and the old telephone pole, i.e., the location where I speculate MC’s body was found.

I am not certain of the time. I do know for sure MC visited a car wash 2/9. She needed help with the coin operation thing. The attendant remembers seeing her and her red car once the missing person report went out. He contacted LE, took 4 days before LE called him back. A video was submitted that showed "a person in the passenger seat". The tone from the car wash attendant was this was a normal visit, nothing appeared abnormal. In my opinion, this took place before any foul play occurred.

Which car wash?

Del do you remember the post about a young man who worked for JF being polyed and LE asking about a duck blind in his interview?? I do not recall that being stated in that post.

. . . . RESPECTFULLY OMITTED . . . .

I spoke with a young man several weeks ago that said he has been questioned and polyed.... Stated LE asked something about a duck blind but they used the word "tent" material. Does that ring a bell to possible material that you may have used or seen? Thanks

I left a deflated blow-up air mattress (like the type you float on in a pool) and a black bag in the duck blind. I'm almost certain that was all I left behind.

I don’t know what LE’s definition of “tent material” is, so I can’t really say it rings a bell. Though I suppose it's possible that LE could have interpreted one or both of those items as being "tent materials."

Del do you remember the post about a young man who worked for JF being polyed and LE asking about a duck blind in his interview?? I do not recall that being stated in that post.

I remember the post about a young man who worked for JF being polyed but that is all I remember about the post I went back and tried to find it but couldnt, was this info about being asked by LE about a duck blind in that same post??? can you remember who posted it? It must have been in the last thread I looked in this one but again no luck.

I remember a post about a young man who worked for JF being polyed by LE. But I don't remember that post or any other posts stating anyone had been polyed or questioned about a duck blind.

I remember a post about a young man who worked for JF being polyed by LE. But I don't remember that post or any other posts stating anyone had been polyed or questioned about a duck blind.

Thank-you, Thank-you. i did not think so.

snipped by me..

by humswatsup
FWIW a few weeks ago I spoke with a young man, whom stated that he had worked for JF in the past, for quite awhile actually, and he stated that he took a poly to confirm his statements....

thread 13 last page.

So, have we established that the car wash rumor is actually fact?

According to JV, MC did not care about washing her car and it wasn't something that was ever a priority to her. So, the only way I can accept this car wash theory is if it was the killer forcing her to go there. That could be the reason we haven't heard about it from LE, and it could also be the reason she was "fumbling."

However, if they have video of the killer, in her passenger seat, isn't that pretty damning evidence and why wouldn't they be arrested by now??

Idk what to think.

I am all caught up. I am wondering if anyone else thinks MC was kept prisoner for a time. It seems so rushed in the time line to get from Wenatchee to Crescent Bar, and back to ditch the car at Pitcher Canyon by 7:00 p.m. If this was an act of rage or revenge, it just makes sense to me that at some point, around 4:00 p.m. with the alleged car wash siting, MC's passenger changed from a friend/acquaintance in the passenger seat, to an abductor. Here is one possible scenario. After the car wash, the passenger pulls a weapon on MC, and insists she drive to a location. (Possibly the spec. house where rumored disturbing evidence is seen) Here she would be bound and held prisoner. The perp would obviously take her phone and turn it off, at this point. (Possibly 5:42 by this time, and it is destroyed)

I would guess one person would stay with MC, while a second drove the car, and disposed of it. They either walked out, OR had another accomplice to pick them up. With all the mud on MC's tires, it DOES look very much like her car was possibly taken to a construction site. I mentioned this several threads back. When we built, even if the streets were dry, in winter with snow melting on uneven soil in a construction site driveway, my tires were coated in the exact same way. The clay soil sticks horribly, and is very predominant in the Eaglerock area. I also frequently wash my car, and while the front is totally clean, the minute I drive on the roads with de-icer, and sludge, the rear looks like it hasn't been washed for a week. I do agree with whoever posted the water trails coming down the spoiler of MC's car...totally the result of clear water being sprayed over the car from above.

Once the car is ditched, the perps. then have time to confront MC, and let her know how she wronged them. Now it is dark, easier to transport someone against their will. She could have received the major blow to the head at this point, and is transported unconscious to CB. ( maybe even in the trunk of a car) Blunt force trauma as the cause of death does not indicate she died instantly from this injury, although it is listed as the primary cause of death. IMO, the brain damage would be similar to a head trauma accident, where the brain injury causes swelling, and ultimately causes death once the swelling constricts blood flow and causes the brain to die. This could take a few hours to a few days. MC could have even regained consciousness and had further interaction with the perps. (Thinking of Natasha Richardson, who hit her head while skiing, functioned normally, and then passed away the next day due to the blunt force trauma of the tree she hit)

Once she is transported to CB, in the dark of night she is dragged out to the field, and confronted further. Let's say she did regain consciousness, that would allow for the secondary causes of death, the strangulation, and stabbing in the neck. The head injury would be the ultimate cause of death, as it was inflicted first, and then death was hastened by the strangulation and stabbing?

Anyway, just speculation....trying to figure it out. We all want you to Rest in Peace, dear Mackenzie. I am certain the killer(s) must be caught and justice served so she can receive peace fully.

Which car wash?
My guess is the Superwash on the corner of 5th and Wenatchee Avenue. Agreed...if JV says MC didn't really care about washing her car, that she may have been nervous and fumbling, as she was already being forced to do things against her will.

However, if they have video of the killer, in her passenger seat, isn't that pretty damning evidence and why wouldn't they be arrested by now??

Idk what to think.

YES...that would be damning evidence!

I keep think about what someone said, threads back, weeks ago. He (don't recall who) said something like: With what he knows now/what he learned that day...the killer should just turn himself in.

I have always wondered, if that person was told Killer, was in the car, at the car wash.

So many people online but so few of us posting. I would love to hear if anyone can back up anything that's been stated here, or offer something new.

My guess is the Superwash on the corner of 5th and Wenatchee Avenue. Agreed...if JV says MC didn't really care about washing her car, that she may have been nervous and fumbling, as she was already being forced to do things against her will.

Hotmadre, what do you think about the cell phone discrepency with what LE is stating about the 3:40 text messages and what MC's boyfriend is saying?

So, have we established that the car wash rumor is actually fact?

According to JV, MC did not care about washing her car and it wasn't something that was ever a priority to her. So, the only way I can accept this car wash theory is if it was the killer forcing her to go there. That could be the reason we haven't heard about it from LE, and it could also be the reason she was "fumbling."

Idk what to think.

Maybe the video shows a person in the passenger seat but doesn't allow for identification of the passenger?

Maybe the video shows a person in the passenger seat but doesn't allow for identification of the passenger?

I just wish we knew for sure if she did go through the car wash...it's making my brain do somersaults trying to think of scenarios but not knowing whether or not they're true. :abnormal: Ugh

So many people online but so few of us posting. I would love to hear if anyone can back up anything that's been stated here, or offer something new.

Thanks Melissa. I apologize if I seemed to be doubting anything earlier. I'm just trying to play devil's advocate I guess. If we all agreed on everything here I don't think that would help MC much.

So I do have a question about MC's car, related to the car wash rumor. JV says MC didn't wash her car much if at all, to paraphrase. But if you look at the pictures of her car, it doesn't look that dirty, KWIM? It almost looks like it could have been washed that day and then got a little dirty driving after that.

IMO the car wash rumor could be true, but more importantly to me the question is why does a car wash become important on this day?

Thanks Melissa. I apologize if I seemed to be doubting anything earlier. I'm just trying to play devil's advocate I guess. If we all agreed on everything here I don't think that would help MC much.

So I do have a question about MC's car, related to the car wash rumor. JV says MC didn't wash her car much if at all, to paraphrase. But if you look at the pictures of her car, it doesn't look that dirty, KWIM? It almost looks like it could have been washed that day and then got a little dirty driving after that.

IMO the car wash rumor could be true, but more importantly to me the question is why does a car wash become important on this day?

That's ok. I was just very overwhelmed earlier with trying to explain and answer so many posts and I felt like I was drowning.

It looks dirty to me (I wouldn't drive a car that dirty) but I may be way more meticulous about that kind of thing than she was. She definitely could have gone through a car wash. I just won't accept that as fact until I'm given more of a reason to believe its true. Not convinced at all yet.

ETA: So, to whomever posted about this earlier, please give us more information! The other person who spoke about the car wash about a month ago was h20skiier but I haven't seen them in a loooong time.

I wish I could. It just seems like we have been over and over and over and over every aspect every couple of days. Every now and then we get a new tidbit and we start all over again. We keep recycling. That's good, tho. We usually pick up something we missed when we keep recyling, but............it's exhausting. I'm drained!

Hotmadre, what do you think about the cell phone discrepency with what LE is stating about the 3:40 text messages and what MC's boyfriend is saying?

That is puzzling to me. Maybe MC WAS meeting up with an acquaintance at the boat dock after leaving the hair academy. If it was another boyfriend, and she didn't want to receive a text from JV at that time, she turned off her phone so it would show that she didn't receive the message. I know when I tell my teen daughter to stop texting, it's dinner, or whatever, that she will say, "Okay, first let me turn off my phone. I don't want them [her friends] to think I am not answering."

So option A would be that MAC turned her phone off to avoid being caught meeting up with another boy, and it was her choice.

Option B would be that by 4:00 she was already under duress, and her phone was taken out of her possession.

I don't see any reason for JV to lie and say he sent the message at 4:15, but if LE has records showing the last transmission of a message at 3:40, then that would be the one I would go with.

If you have Verizon and send a text to someone who also has Verizon, it will tell you if the text went through. If you view the sent message, it will tell you the time that the text was recieved on the other end. I have the exact same phone as Mackenzie did, its even the same model.

I check this sometimes when I text a friend and they don't text back within a reasonable time frame. So that is probably why he checked it.

I noticed what you said in the beginning and both JV & MC had Verizon so that makes sense.

Has anyone seen Pufnstuf? I haven't seen her around lately and would like to get her opinion on everything discussed here today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LittleBiddle