Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped

Wait, she's bregging that she beat up a woman and her daughter, her own boyfriend and dogs! I really hope she's not serious. As you hopefully can tell from my posts, I care about people a lot but as you can see from my picture, I really love dogs too! What a sick person she is.

Wonder if she wrote that in a failed attempt at a funny april fool's joke?

ETA: Nevermind, I just read the comments that followed that post on her FB and she seems to be serious and bragging about it :eek:

What does ICE have to do with all of this? It seems to me, in this economy, various LE agencies would not just be "lending a hand" due to their own budget issues. Is there some kind of international connection that would draw ICE in for the duration of the investigation? Something just doesn't fit...

ICE is federally funded so let them help out.. hehe
Also, local LE assists ICE on investigations/special ops all the time so they are probably helping where they can.

There were about 10-12 people in Chelan jail the other day, with ICE next to their names. Charges were marijuana, meth, cocaine, heroin, fire am, intent. Some had two of those charges, some had all.

So.... does that suggest a definite drug connection with this case?

No, not definite. ICE helps in many domestic cases where there is no immigration or drug issues, and has an entire division dedicated to protecting and investigating crimes against minors. It specifically indicates sexual crimes but I don't think it's limited to that. Their website gives a rundown of a few different things they assist with:

http://www.ice.gov/pi/topics/index.htm

Speculation:This murder strikes me as a girl on girl, or girls on girl assault because of the overkill. If it were the first murder for the assailant, they might have realized after, perhaps, the blunt force trauma, that there was no going back. Being ignorant and probably not too bright,the killer was likely in a panic, at that point. I think the other injuries were the result of making "sure" she was dead.

I was able to verify some things yesterday from someone from a local LE agency. First, I would say that everyone's theory that LE is simply waiting for more evidence to charge their POI (and stick) seems correct. LE does not want to rush and charge someone (who may be already lawyered up) and have to share critical case info with them. This is nothing new and is exactly why many of your have theorized. What else...?

This is obviously not consistent with the gang theory introduced yesterday..
Hmmmmm..

I guess it is a waiting game...

why is it "obvious" it is not a gang? maybe they have lawyered up too?

Maybe there was an ICE sweep and the intent was to shake some info loose on MC's case. Or, maybe there was a sweep and it has nothing to do with her case. Either way, I'm glad they are assisting, for whatever reason.

Speculation:This murder strikes me as a girl on girl, or girls on girl assault because of the overkill. If it were the first murder for the assailant, they might have realized after, perhaps, the blunt force trauma, that there was no going back. Being ignorant and probably not too bright,the killer was likely in a panic, at that point. I think the other injuries were the result of making "sure" she was dead.

I kinda think that if that were the case.....there would be some chatter somewhere! One or two of them would not be able to keep quiet. However; I agree with you and also think the head trauma was first. In either scenario, IF something happened at the spec house, that would be my guess. She was hit or pushed and perhaps hit her head badly on something like a fireplace hearth or stone floor or granite countertop. There was no going back, so the rest was to make it look like a gang killing. The only thing about that scenario is that someone would have had to know that her head injury/brain trauma was critical........therefore no medical aid would have changed the end result. Then, panic set in. Just speculation though.

I kinda think that if that were the case.....there would be some chatter somewhere! One or two of them would not be able to keep quiet. However; I agree with you and also think the head trauma was first. In either scenario, IF something happened at the spec house, that would be my guess. She was hit or pushed and perhaps hit her head badly on something like a fireplace hearth or stone floor or granite countertop. There was no going back, so the rest was to make it look like a gang killing. The only thing about that scenario is that someone would have had to know that her head injury/brain trauma was critical........therefore no medical aid would have changed the end result. Then, panic set in. Just speculation though.

That's what I have thought all along. Continued trauma, so perhaps a gang was blamed, for one person's deed?

Melissa,
I thought of something else maybe you could ask JV, I know this maybe very personal information but given some inquiries about her being pregnant, could you ask if JV if she was on birth control?
Also is JV aware of any activity of MC and her friends at the spec home for any reason?

Harum is not the task force PIO so he should really not be speaking about the case. But I understand he recently announced his intent to run for re-election. Let's hope he doesnt say anything that could jeopardize the case.

(PIO = Public Information Officer)

I had imagined that the sheriff would be privy to basic information about the investigation, but perhaps not. (Or again, strategy.)

Based upon information and belief, it seems like WC had a good / great relationship with her 2 sons. I wonder what WC's hang-up was with MC? I would give my left arm to know.

Could be as simple as MC got along better with her dad from early childhood on and the jealousy was that mom didn't get any attention from RC or MC----then later after the divorce MC got along better with RC
AND the fiance.

In my experience watching divorcers with kids---those 2 items could lead to behavior like WC has been showing.

I wondered if the person who said that they saw something at the spec home that bothered her could have been something missing like a large vase that could have been used and was no longer there?

I kinda think that if that were the case.....there would be some chatter somewhere! One or two of them would not be able to keep quiet.

I don't know. It is possible that if this were gang related, and there were more than one girl involved, they might not be talking as they are fearing for their own lives, or their families lives. If they have been threatened to keep quiet, I can see that scenerio.

I am just keeping an open mind, as anything is possible at this point, since we really know very little.

I know, that threw me off too. I thought they specifically said that it wasn't a kidnapping? Wouldn't a stranger jumping in your car or grabbing you be considered kidnapping? Also, when they announced that she wasn't sexually assaulted that told me it wasn't a stranger. The anger and violence that was done to her couldn't have been random. It had to have been someone she knew.

not necessarily-----example men who grew up with the right childhood where they learn to hate women and female sexuality-----when they are violent it is often towards a random woman in the park etc. and it can be quite violent.
Now........I personally still see the acts toward MC as rageful but I'm not sure the rage is someone she knew or a rageful stranger who carefully or randomly picked her as their victim.

Added: The locations where the car was dumped and her body was placed and whatever was up at the Sunnyslope house----those all smack of someone who knows the real estate. That is the thorn for me that keeps me considering JF or WC as the primary.

I wondered if the person who said that they saw something at the spec home that bothered her could have been something missing like a large vase that was no longer there?

Oh....I have a feeling it was something more sinister than that. Like blood or maybe a hole in a wall with blood or something like that. Or worse. :sick:

Oh....I have a feeling it was something more sinister than that. Like blood or maybe a hole in a wall with blood or something like that. Or worse. :sick:

I edited my post. maybe something large and heavy like a vase to have used in blunt force trauma, that perhaps was broken and no longer there.

Could it be that ICE is involved because they think someone in particular might head to the border?

The point I am trying to make is that the crime was shocking, and often with murder IMO it is almost as shocking and painful when it is learned who done it. It is not always the bad acting jerk and creepy guy with a mole on his face. Sometimes the public and LE focus too much on this type of person (the obvious one), and they are later stunned to learn someone else did it.

Your warning is right. However, the circumstantial evidence on JF, WC, gangs, LC, outweigh. There is no circumstantial concerns with JV----he doesn't have any previous girlfriends saying he is aggressive, he doesn't have people who say he doesn't care for MC's welfare, he doesn't know about construction tools and real estate houses for sale. So not only is he looking innocent there isn't anything I've seen that makes him in any way look suspicious----other than that boyfriends and husbands should be checked out most of the time---but he has been. So I think we have been careful........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc