WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people on here get really upset when we discuss LC.....not me. I think if you put yourself out there as a bad *advertiser censored**, then you might get talked about. I think he, or his affiliates, should still be a consideration.

I agree.

ETA: does alt. have any more news today? TIA!

I wonder if LE is monitoring 156? Isn't is said that criminals return to the scene of a crime? IMOO: If MC's death is gang related, what greater power trip for the homies THAN to say, we offed her. you better go along with us or you'll get the same? Could be, maybe. I think LE should watch 156.

here is some info I found for the word ngua.
But I think that Confucianism in Vietnam is as different from its .... and they are forced to "ngua tay an xin" (stretch out their hands open and beg) their very enemies

Some people on here get really upset when we discuss LC.....not me. I think if you put yourself out there as a bad *advertiser censored**, then you might get talked about. I think he, or his affiliates, should still be a consideration.
Angel/demonhttp://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=82305985&albumId=1324810
Anyone familar with Crips and Bloods?
Sorry, bad link, above. . Just search myspace for Angel/Demon

s&bbm

There's been numerous other reports that WC may know WHO did this so I don't get why it's not being kept more hush-hush to help keep her safe :waitasec:
Pure speculation:Maybe WC is not afraid for her own safety; Perhaps her sons were threatened?

Do a MySpace search for Angel/Demon
I keep thinking of MC on earlier MS "Kenzie loves the gangsters". Speculation: Maybe it wasn't a sincere statement, but an attempt to sway gang members and convince them of her allegiance? Speculation IMOO

Angel/demonhttp://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=82305985&albumId=1324810
Anyone familar with Crips and Bloods?

Yeah, I worked with California Youth Authority about 8 years ago in the Pomona/Los Angeles area. Without giving too much information, I work in W. Washington as a teacher and case manager for at-risk teens/young adults. Crips and Bloods? That was the good ole days. It's way beyond that now...add "Folk Nation" and "People Nation" elements to the Northwest, with scores of gangs in both sets. It would be silly if it wasn't so sad.

They are purposefully ugly because they protect the building or spot from evil spirits of certain types----I have a couple in my garden----one to keep pilots from crashing (my hubbie is a pilot for fun). The other one protects intelligent thought---:dance:

Too bad the ones seen at CB didn't protect that spot from "evil spirits" that horrible night :(

Pure speculation:Maybe WC is not afraid for her own safety; Perhaps her sons were threatened?

Most are saying she's afraid because she may know (or have an idea) WHO the perp is..If that was kept on the QT she would have less to fear unless they somehow already know (or suspect) she may know..KWIM?

When you say "perhaps her sons were threatened" do you mean cos they may know WHO the perp is or is it for some other reason like the same one that got Mack killed? :waitasec:

Do a MySpace search for Angel/Demon
I keep thinking of MC on earlier MS "Kenzie loves the gangsters". Speculation: Maybe it wasn't a sincere statement, but an attempt to sway gang members and convince them of her allegiance? Speculation IMOO

I'm confused. what does this girl have to do with anything and who is LC?

One thing that was said in chat last night was that one of MC's teachers said that she was infatuated with the hispanic guys/culture and that she was very needy and wanted their attention or attention from guys more so than other girls.

There is a difference, IMO, between KNOWING who did this, or having an idea. I don't believe it is being kept hush hush to keep her safe. I think it is to keep evidence top secret so a solid conviction can be brought forth. There are many details that only the perp(s) know. That is what LE needs to have the upper hand. Just thinkin'.....

I think you may have misunderstood my post? From what I've seen it's NOT being kept hush-hush which could=the perp wanting/needing to shut her up if not now then at least before the trial IF there is one..This perp, whoever they are, is one sick SOB who may not hesitate to do it..Btw..I didn't mean to imply (if I did?) that LE are the ones spreading this around about WC cos they're not & they'd never would play that dangerous game anyway..It's coming from other sources & most recently mentioned by the mystery poster in the chat room.

s&bbm

There's been numerous other reports that WC may know WHO did this so I don't get why it's not being kept more hush-hush to help keep her safe :waitasec:

Well, that appeared to only be SPECULATION on the part of 676. I probably should have left it out for that reason only.

One thing that was said in chat last night was that one of MC's teachers said that she was infatuated with the hispanic guys/culture and that she was very needy and wanted their attention or attention from guys more so than other girls.

One of MC's teachers was chatting?

Hi alt, who is this person (bolded), TIA!

"Asked about a specific girls, B____, name coming up in the investigation, responded, "I haven't heard any girl names." ... "Or boy names. No names specifically.""

Sorry, I don't know what the name was given in reference to, so I don't want to name drop on someone/something I know nothing about. (There was lots of discussion previous to the question of the B' named girl, so I am not sure what exactly it was related to).

Was that in reference to Tacoma guy or his girlfriend? (I think they both have names that start with B.)

Again, I really don't know and it really should NOT be inferred who it was about without knowing the mind of the person who posted the question.

I feel like we are getting nowhere....hashing out the same scenerios, talking about the same POI's...doesn't anyone have anything new to add?

Sorry, I don't know what the name was given in reference to, so I don't want to name drop on someone/something I know nothing about. (There was lots of discussion previous to the question of the B' named girl, so I am not sure what exactly it was related to).

Again, I really don't know and it really should NOT be inferred who it was about without knowing the mind of the person who posted the question.

I'd guess it was Tacoma's gf, but you're right - we cant really assume that.

I feel like we are getting nowhere....hashing out the same scenerios, talking about the same POI's...doesn't anyone have anything new to add?

Sure. Why don't some of the local "gang" members join us and share their thoughts, helps us out, etc.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3