WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall seeing any gargoyles at the new homes, but one of the water features at one of the houses has the water coming out of like 4 or 5 lion's mouths in a concrete wall. The other house is mainly just a waterfall coming out of a rock retaining wall in the back. They were also big into outside kitchens and built in gas grills with a wet bar, etc. There is a wet bar on the deck at 156. Could have been one of their first endeavors...........but, the pump and ponds and waterfalls and stream, etc. at 156 is very, very, unique!
The gargoyles at the lower pond at 156 were not built in. They were just small statues that were placed there, and I didn't see anything else anywhere that was similar.

Respectfully snipped . . .

Does that include concrete gargoyles, by chance? Still wondering where those little critters came from.

The gargoyles at 156 CB are PLASTIC. Actually, I think they are resin or some sort of polymer. But definitely not concrete.

Also, several people were asking if they were fixed permanently to the rockeries or not - they aren't. I picked them up.

And, people were asking if they were newly placed there or been there for a while. IMO, they've been there for a while... long enough to become home for bug colonies underneath, and to grow a layer of mold and funk on the bottom.

So now it sounds like 676 is referring to gang or gang memebers may have done this .Does anyone remember LC that was mentioned? Angel demon? He is in a gang and I am not too sure of his character.I would hate to not mention him but i do know LE questioned him at least once.He has some bad friends....guns etc...his friend did....and thats a fact...

I don't remember reading about LC. What do you know? Was he on MC's facebook?

did you guys think of "no good useless a___holes" could be what the acronym means? if it was what it meant then it could be the someone who is pissed we are getting closer to figure things out here on WS.......

I have to say that that is one explanation I have not heard before. :)

I suppose the initials could mean many things, but the very presence of them, as odd as they were, makes me think they were left as a clue or someone's opinion of something or someone.

JMHO

ETA - I guess I am saying that the initials are so obscure that they had to have meant something significant to whomever left them. Tags are meant for searches, correct? Who would be interested in searching for n.g.u.a.? And if they were not meant for searching, then they might have been left for some other purpose.

I am laughing so hard right now! NO, I did NOT go in there! To my knowledge, there were 3 of us WSers there today and none of us ran into each other! I was there for 2 hours!

Somehow you three missed meeting up for the group hug. :)

I pulled in at exactly 5pm. You?

I think I pulled out of the drive way about 4:50; 4:55! Drove down into CB. I think I drove past on my way out around 5:30ish and didn't see any cars in the drive way! Did you go down into CB? If you did I have you on video! Hahahaha!

Hi Rose..I know he knew MC.Im not sure if HE was on her FB or not..I do know he was questioned.Everyone was so focused on JF that I think they forgot about gang friends.Yes,they had talked about LC on here before.I wish i knew more ..I just want the person or persons who did this to pay for such horrible things that happened to a little girl..yes,she was 17 at the time but still a little girl..

But this person obviously does not like MC. She 1st said MC went to meet Tacoma guy, then when pressured by LE she says she made it up because she did not like MC.

IMO she lied the 1st time to misdirect LE, and she lied the 2nd time to cover for lie # 1. IMO she could know who did it.

Wow! Who does this kind of thing during a missing person/murder investigation? You may be right about her knowing something.

Kinda what I was thinking. Need to find out more. All our sleuther's are chatting! Well, not all of them. I guess we will have to work without everyone, as I'm not going to the chat room either. If you can't go, I won't go!
We all need to stay united. JMO

So, the Smith brother's are builder's. They specialize in concrete.......everything. Floors, showers, counter's. Everything is concrete. They do really nice work. I think they kindof stay there quite a bit.......at least somebody does. Maybe it's the younger one. So, we need to try and find a connection with WC, since she is also a custom home builder.

This is a small community and every builder in town is connected simply by trade. I know the Smith brothers very well and they are really decent human beings.

I believe when the n.g.u.a. thing came up initially, someone posted the meaning of the initials from an urban dictionary and that it did have something to do with "mean girls" (wasn't there a movie?) and the definitions were offensive so perhaps that is why the post was removed.

Also since I went into the chat room, my computer is like..screwing up, ?? Now if I click on anything I get LARGE screen and have to go sideways as well as up and down, if that makes since? Sorry mods it that is not ok to mention? not meant for anything other than...Does anyone know how to fix this.?.. New Week....Pray new LE ANSWERS.

I was having the same problem on the previous page (that you posted this post on), Hum, Everytime I clicked the 'thanks' icon, the margins on the page would blow.

I'm :praying: along with you for new answers; a resolution to this case.

I believe when the n.g.u.a. thing came up initially, someone posted the meaning of the initials from an urban dictionary and that it did have something to do with "mean girls" (wasn't there a movie?) and the definitions were offensive so perhaps that is why the post was removed.

Hi Aquariun Sun~ I don't think the post was removed. Just the tag. You know the tags that are at the bottom of the page, above where it shows who is online here.

Hi Aquariun Sun~ I don't think the post was removed. Just the tag. You know the tags that are at the bottom of the page, above where it shows who is online here.
In the movie Mean Girls, 1. "Yo, did you see that ngua over there in the TC?"
"No, was it a horse or a girl?"

2. Used in Mean Girls, after it's discovered that the coach has been hooking up with the Vietnamese girls

Reliable rumor

Has heard through the grapevine that WC has an idea who did this.

Asked about suspects LE might have, stated, "I'm sure they have some poi's, but they haven't told anyone. I think for fear of retaliation." Later responded with, "I think RC WC CC TC have an idea of POI" ... "But no one else"

Asked about RUMORED 911 phone calls possible placed by WC in the early days of investigation, stated, "I think WC is afraid because she has an idea or suspects POI's. That's what the phone calls were." Followed up with, "Think she'll be afraid until they catch the killer."

s&bbm

There's been numerous other reports that WC may know WHO did this so I don't get why it's not being kept more hush-hush to help keep her safe :waitasec:

Here are the pictures and videos I took of Crescent Bar yesterday, April 10, 2010.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49189680@N04/sets/72157623831299250/
I was unable to even get out of the car at 156. There was a group of teens target shooting shotguns, rifles and pistols on the beach below! They were firing over the river when I drove up. As soon as they saw me they started shooting toward land. They were experienced. I had no idea if I was within range or not and wasn't about to go down on the beach. I didn't really feel in danger, but they didn't let my presence interfere in any way. It appeared they had bags with plenty of ammunition and stuff with them. I'm sure they were in Grant county and didn't appear to be concerned about being so close to people, or homes. I think they were well buffered down in there. It's probably a regular event. (spec) I couldn't tell if there was an adult with them or not. I backed up to get a better view of them and then they moved to another spot and that darn tree was in the way!.

sbm

Is it legal there to 'play around' with guns wherever you feel like it? IOW! They obviously weren't duck hunting & it's not a firing/target range so to me that's shooting in a public place..If that was done here the cops would be called ASAP so I'm really :waitasec:

Sorry you can't see the extremely CREEPY faces but these are huge GARGOYLES in a fountain on the property of 'The Elms' that I took on a trip to the Newport Mansions..You may be able to see their hands/fingers which are very deformed looking..The feet/toes are too!

There's many smaller versions (they all look diff) along the mansion roof line with a larger one on each corner..Most mansions there have them..They were quite popular. :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_1365.jpg
    IMG_1365.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 36
Sorry you can't see the extremely CREEPY faces but these are huge GARGOYLES in a fountain on the property of The Elms that I took on a trip to the Newport Mansions..You may be able to see their hands/fingers which are very deformed looking..The feet/toes are too!

There's many smaller versions (they all look diff) all along the roof line with a larger one on each corner..Most mansions there have them..They were quite popular. :eek:

They are purposefully ugly because they protect the building or spot from evil spirits of certain types----I have a couple in my garden----one to keep pilots from crashing (my hubbie is a pilot for fun). The other one protects intelligent thought---:dance:

So now it sounds like 676 is referring to gang or gang memebers may have done this .Does anyone remember LC that was mentioned? Angel demon? He is in a gang and I am not too sure of his character.I would hate to not mention him but i do know LE questioned him at least once.He has some bad friends....guns etc...his friend did....and thats a fact...

Some people on here get really upset when we discuss LC.....not me. I think if you put yourself out there as a bad *advertiser censored**, then you might get talked about. I think he, or his affiliates, should still be a consideration.

I have 2 things to add. I asked JV about the rumored cheating on New Year's and he said he was with her- yes, he was physically with MC that night so I think we can justifiably put that rumor to rest. I also feel like it is such a terrible thing to be posting that a minor who was murdered slept around.

My daughter said "New Years"..... whether it was NewYears Eve, New Years Day, day before or after I don't know and I'm not going to bug her about it anymore, but it did come out of MC's own mouth and my daughter doesn't lie. Of course JV didn't know about it that is why it's called "cheating" as I'm pretty sure they weren't in an open relationship.

s&bbm

There's been numerous other reports that WC may know WHO did this so I don't get why it's not being kept more hush-hush to help keep her safe :waitasec:

There is a difference, IMO, between KNOWING who did this, or having an idea. I don't believe it is being kept hush hush to keep her safe. I think it is to keep evidence top secret so a solid conviction can be brought forth. There are many details that only the perp(s) know. That is what LE needs to have the upper hand. Just thinkin'.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl