WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if any interesting info came up last night in the chat room? Any special visitors?

Anyone know if any interesting info came up last night in the chat room? Any special visitors?

While I was there I think there was a "guest" visitor that was evidently there the previous night, but I was lost to begin with , so I don't know what any of this means!!!!!

I feel MC must have KNOWN something or was going to reveal something that would be incredibly damaging to someone in some way...I can't help but think it has something to do with sex, money,reputation. I have not really bought into the whole gang idea, only since there seems to be so many connections to real estate/construction. This is JMOO, I sure hate the thought that whoever did this is still free.:banghead:

Ok, gonna work up an overview as best I can of some new information gathered recently. Might take a little while as I want to keep source as confidential as necessary. For those that already know about this it is about 676. Please, don't take this as a cliff-hanger I just don't want to work for the next hour(s) and find out someone else was already doing it.

On another note: I believe I've recently told some of you some bad information. Got some times wrong as it pertains to what happened to the water level at the CB property AFTER the body was discovered. I stated, in correctly, that the water level likely would have risen between 3 and 4 pm at the CB property where body was found. I was confused because that was the time frame when the Rock Island Dam started to have some higher water levels again, generally referred to "surges" caused by an increased release of water from the dam. This initial release of water, between 3 and 4 only POSSIBLY increased the water level over the top of the spot the body might have been found, (feet in reservoir/river water, that is). The dam did further increase water levels between 5 and 6 pm and the heights the water reached this time were extremely LIKELY to have caused flooding or a 'surge' of water over the spot a body with feet in the reservoir/river water was found.

Anyway, sorry about this, I just didn't want to see anyone repeat the bad information I might have given out recently.

Alt, you are awesome. I certainly couldn't have even come close to putting together the water data you did. In fact, I thought it was pure genius that you even thought to do it, let alone were able to make it make sense for the rest of us. You're amazing!

Here are the pictures and videos I took of Crescent Bar yesterday, April 10, 2010.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49189680@N04/sets/72157623831299250/
I was unable to even get out of the car at 156. There was a group of teens target shooting shotguns, rifles and pistols on the beach below! They were firing over the river when I drove up. As soon as they saw me they started shooting toward land. They were experienced. I had no idea if I was within range or not and wasn't about to go down on the beach. I didn't really feel in danger, but they didn't let my presence interfere in any way. It appeared they had bags with plenty of ammunition and stuff with them. I'm sure they were in Grant county and didn't appear to be concerned about being so close to people, or homes. I think they were well buffered down in there. It's probably a regular event. (spec) I couldn't tell if there was an adult with them or not. I backed up to get a better view of them and then they moved to another spot and that darn tree was in the way!. I can only zoom a little with the memory card I have. If I zoom too far my videos get distorted. I discovered this while filming whales on Maui in February! Bummer. Maybe a 4 gb memory vs an 8gb.
Anyhow, I will attempt going back today to get water levels today and I will go down into Crescent Bar for pictures from that angle today.

Here are the pictures and videos I took of Crescent Bar yesterday, April 10, 2010.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/49189680@N04/sets/72157623831299250/
Anyhow, I will attempt going back today to get water levels today and I will go down into Crescent Bar for pictures from that angle today.

snipped by me....

Thank you so very much Autumn ....what a beautiful area....you are a brave brave woman...I must admit that I "lol'd"when you said you were "hoping" to not get shot :angel: This certainly helps to have a better idea of the location of the house in relation to the water etc...thank you again !

Anytime I tell this story to someone for the first time they all say "girls' immediately as their first instinct.

IMO if it is girls it is not high school girls, but older women from where she worked. Older women, unknown pasts, bf's and associates of those women. I'm not trying to unjustly accuse anyone, just saying that it seems more likely than dance team members.

The above is not even my leading choice. The rumored baseball bat would seem to indicate a male participant in their late teens or early twenties would it not? Maybe even a baseball or softball player?

Wish we could know who this rumored New Year's Eve fling was with. That might help.

Anytime I tell this story to someone for the first time they all say "girls' immediately as their first instinct.

IMO if it is girls it is not high school girls, but older women from where she worked. Older women, unknown pasts, bf's and associates of those women. I'm not trying to unjustly accuse anyone, just saying that it seems more likely than dance team members.

The above is not even my leading choice. The rumored baseball bat would seem to indicate a male participant in their late teens or early twenties would it not? Maybe even a baseball or softball player?

Wish we could know who this rumored New Year's Eve fling was with. That might help.

I also keep gravitating towards it being girls/women(with the possibility of a male being involved, as I cant help but think about the Maya Derchovic sp??case).

I just realized last night whilst creeping around the internet and social networking sites that the references to "dance" arent dance in the way I thought. It is more like cheerleading really.

I dont know where the baseball bat thing came from as I am sure we dont know what the hit to the head was from yet (or when it actually occurred even...sigh...)

I would think Tacoma guy for the "fling" IF there was one. I am only forming this opinion based on viewing his FB and comparing the time he was "in a relationship" and the time MC left the comment on his picture.

O/T

Can someone clear me up on the TOS in regards to sharing information in PM. I know that certain things arent allowed to be posted publicly, but I am wondering if the same rules apply in regards to PMs.

I'm leaning more and more towards the idea that if indeed a carwash did take place it was NOT MC doing the washing but perhaps another dark haired girl of similar build. MOO

Reliable rumor

Via a reliable source, (which will forever be known as 676, at least for me), there is some new RUMORS to share. This info appears to be coming from a family member, (there is more to that which some of you may know, but it is not suppose to be shared on WS according to 676. Permission was given by 676 to repeat the specific knowledge 676 has about the case. Hopefully this info can keep us on the right track to possibly finding MC's killer.)

Yes, this should be taken as RUMOR, place what value on it YOU judge to be worthy.
Personally, I consider all of the below semi-confirmed RUMORS, (but please make up your own mind).
From Reliable Rumor, assumed to be a member of MC's family, name 676:

MC found with clothes dry, shoes on feet and wet.

MC's phone, debit card and keys still missing. During followup question as to what those keys were to, stated, "Of MC's keys; she did have keys to WC house, yes. No to spec house."

"Most" of the assault upon the body was done from neck up.

There was never any gas card. Quote, "There was never a gas card. Misinformation from reporters."

Car and contents in possession of LE still.

WC afraid still, (676 agreed this could be because she may be used as a witness for the prosecution and so that might be why WC is afraid).

MC has never been to CB, (as far as 676 knows)

MC did not have any recently acquired friends, (as far as 676 knows).

From 676, "LE checked out all calls made to MC phone immediately following her being reported missing. There were NO suspicious numbers in recent times."

676 believes LE believes there is one main suspect with 1 or more accomplices.

Wearing same clothes as in video, (did not appear redressed, or no indications of such)

LE doesn't want any comments from all of MC's family.

When 676 asked family about car wash received "no response"

Family has been informed of another video of MC but either hasn't been told what was on it or are not telling.

Family knew footprints leading away from car parked at PC weren't MC's within 1st or 2nd day

676 doesn't rule out that WC is involved by association, (although tends to think it was something that happened through MC's contacts). Quote during follow-up, "I don't think who did this is connected with WC. I think it was someone MC was in connection with."

676 stated spec house was "another no answer topic"

676 stated whoever did this to MC clearly took out their aggression on her body

676 knows more of the details about what has already been said was done to the body, (this info did not include a gunshot wound). Later stating, "All I can say is whoever did this unleashed their anger on MC. I don't want to go into details please."

Most wounds were neck up.

676 does not know what weapon MC was stabbed with. Although has heard general details from a couple of family members, (knowing MC, 676 did not want to know details)

MC had shoes on. Same ones from parking lot video.

MC often went and got coffee drinks on breaks at academy

676 has heard from immediately family member recently the LE has other video of MC. LE will not say the location this video was from.

Asked if professional photographers have ever come up, answer no.

676's sources haven't said there is any definite connections with the drive-by shootings
LE looking at many different angles, gang/girl gang is one of them. Quote during follow-up questioning, "LE is looking into both teen girls/guys and gangs. I think a lot of the focus is on those two groups."

This part is a quote, "When MC first went missing and the reports of her "meeting a guy from Tacoma on her break" came from a girl at the academy who didnt like MC for whatever reason and when LE took the official statement and had the girl sign it and explained the repercussions of false information the girl ended up changing her story and admitting she made it all up in hopes of getting MC in trouble."

When asked, "There was discussion about MC only being in dance starting in Sept that certain girls were friends with MC but not what MC would consider bbf. What are your thoughts?" 676 stated, "Sometimes when something terrible like this happens, people tend to form ideas of how close they were to people before. when really before anything happened they were more so acquaintances." Continuing along these lines, stated, "MC has been teased TERRIBLY by other kids her whole life. She was deemed as a goody goody. So I'm sure there were some people who didn't like her."

Had no specific knowledge about LE acquiring a receipt.

Has heard through the grapevine that WC has an idea who did this.

676 stated on Friday that "as of early this week they were still waiting for results" (lab)

Last 676 heard, LE was still looking for a 3rd scene.

Quote again, "No one in the family even knows TOD, (Time Of Death). Well, RC WC TC CC may, but they aren't saying"

Everything and everywhere and everyone was repeatedly searched, questioned. Quote, "Every time a new LE level (police/FBI/etc) became involved they re interviewed and searched everything"

A "few" FBI are still on the case.

When asked if a profile of the suspects was ever made or was that info shared with 676, stated, "I've asked that very question, and they're tight lipped about that. Which makes me believe they already know who did it."

Asked about location MC may have been held, stated, "I've heard indoors, possibly basement?" ... "the held part goes under the unknown TOD" (Time Of Death)

Asked last night and had no new info in last 24 hours.

Asked if LE might have any hard evidence, stated "it's my knowledge of only circumstantial stuff." ... "Mostly stuff everyone already suspects about. Phone records, video, etc." ... "No tools"

MC had cats as pets.

Car taken in for forensics immediately.

676 name comes from assigned name, not chosen by 676. (no relation to sign of the beast or some such)

676 knows there IS more video than LE released. Doesn't know what of. LE hasn't released that to anyone.

Quote "the idea is that there is a middle scene. the most important one in between PC and CB". ... "But no official middle scene yet released"

676 stated "I usually just guest read on WS. As do others in connection with MC"

Quote, "The footprints found at her car were not hers." (MC's) ... "One set. Found leading away from car."

676 doesn't know about seat positioning in the car and what type of shoes that left the prints. (This was worded differently by 676. The way it was worded implied that seat positioning and footprints might be important to case. But the way it was worded also, I feel, could compromise 676 anonymity, so I have mixed it up a little. Anyone else who has the exact quote that comes to a different conclusion, feel free to respond.)

Asked about H family up PC, and whether they have connection to family, responded with "No connection other than they lived in the same area." Clarified that statement later with "No one lives near the H's" (I take that to mean "area" was used in the general sense of the Wenatchee Valley area)

Asked about braces being removed in attack, stated, "She had braces on." ... "That was a gross rumor I don't know where/who started."

Asked about suspects LE might have, stated, "I'm sure they have some poi's, but they haven't told anyone. I think for fear of retaliation." Later responded with, "I think RC WC CC TC have an idea of POI" ... "But no one else"

Asked about JF and if family think he was involved, 676 responded with, "From what i see and hear, no the family doesn't think its JF. But he is a bit creepy. I'll give you guys that." And continuing... "JF and WC have always been on/off. I think all the publicity and background sleuthing of everyone related to this case (WC and JF dating while he was still married) might have been putting a lot of strain on the relationship."

Asked about JF not being at memorial, 676 responded with, "Everything JF or WC or RC do is now in the spotlight. I think JF not going to the memorial and funeral was a way to stay out of the focus. Its not about him and WC relationship. It was about celebrating MC."

More on JF, 676 stated, "While I think JF and WC are a wrong match, I don't think he is responsible for this."

676 stated more about family, "Maybe there was some confusion, but I don't think there was anything going on with JF and MC. MC and WC got along just fine. They had the predictable ups and downs nearly every teenage girl and her mom have at that age."

Asked if family think JV was involved, "Not JV either"

676 had no knowledge of any restraining orders. Later ALSO stating no knowledge of restraining order on JF. Continuing on this thought, later stating, "I don't know JF. Only met him (a low number - {replaced by ALT}). So I don't know about his life or friends or workers."

Asked about RUMORED 911 phone calls possible placed by WC in the early days of investigation, stated, "I think WC is afraid because she has an idea or suspects POI's. That's what the phone calls were." Followed up with, "Think she'll be afraid until they catch the killer."

Asked if anything else found in/on/near car to make LE think foul play involved, responded with, "I think immediately seeing the footprints and apparently they were obviously they weren't MC's is what made LE understand that this was something bad."

676 is as stumped as everyone else about the CB stuff, (response to question about yellow spray paint at CB)

Asked if any witness have come forward about someone walking back to Wenatchee from PC, responded with, "No witness yet.."

Speaking for family, (I, I, I assume), 676 stated, "We're just all basically waiting for LE to catch this fool." Also stating, "the immediate family is keeping tight lipped about any possible poi's."

When asked about MC's post on BC's facebook page, "I am sooo sorry" with a frown face, from January 26, 676 responded, "MC liked making new friends though all the social networking sites. I don't know if she ever even met this guy from Tacoma in person." ... "She was just a friendly outgoing person." ... "I do think that comment was weird though." ... "But he checked out and wasn't connected."

In response to question about drug involvement, stated, "And no to the drugs. That wasn't MC's scene."

Asked about multiple interview persons, stated, "I know all of the people she was in contact with everyday have been interviewed and questioned multiple times."

Asked about a specific girls, B____, name coming up in the investigation, responded, "I haven't heard any girl names." ... "Or boy names. No names specifically."

676 stated, "A bunch of her activities that day are red flags and not normal things she'd been known to do." Asked to follow up about 'red flags', stated, "We can't figure out why she was at the boat launch." she'd never been to CB.

Asked about current relationship level of RC and WC, stated, "RC and WC are not talking much at all. As little as possible. They don't get along. Haven't for years. Messy divorce." Continued with, "There wasn't anything HORRIFIC about the divorce. Just two adults who couldn't seem to agree on anything and constantly fought." ... "they don't go out of their way, they just silently ignore each other for the most part."

Asked about specific SPECULATIVE theory made by a WSer, (that won't get repeated due to TOS - among other reasons), 676 said no and called it another gross crazy rumor.

Also stated, "No pregnancy. Another crazy rumor."

Asked if knew of what part of phone records are missing, 6776 responded, "I don't know about what part of the phone records is missing exactly. Sorry."

Topic was raised about location of MC's body, 676 responded with, "Here's what I know. MC was found with only her feet in water (I don't know about stream or if its was the river) and she was fully clothed (and shoes) in what she was last seen in before going missing."

Asked about connection WC might have to CB house, stated, "No WC was had nothing to do with the CB house."

676 stated, "Its nice to see that so many people who didn't even know MC care! She always wanted to make a difference and it seems she has touched so many peoples lives." Also stated, "... a handful of family does read it (WS)." ... "The down side is reading all the outrageous rumors."

{ALT's note: Sorry if I repeated a bunch of stuff. I mixed a few things up and left some things out for 676's sake. I also left out some SPECULATIVE stuff 676 mentioned - I didn't want to get 676's speculation info mixed up with the RUMORS. No I have no connection to 676 - meaning I do NOT know how to get a hold of 676 NOR do I want to know. It does sound like 676 reads WS, so if you wanna post a question here, I have a feeling 676 will find a way to answer it, if able.}

Reliable rumor

Via a reliable source, (which will forever be known as 676, at least for me), there is some new RUMORS to share. This info appears to be coming from a family member, (there is more to that which some of you may know, but it is not suppose to be shared on WS according to 676. Permission was given by 676 to repeat the specific knowledge 676 has about the case. Hopefully this info can keep us on the right track to possibly finding MC's killer.)

<respectfully snipped for space>

Excellent work, alt! I think you captured very well the information that was graciously shared by 676. I'm sure that if someone has something to add, they will share too, but I think you covered it very nicely. Thank you!

If "676" is right and most of the wounds were above the neck - i.e. her face - it sounds very personal. That makes me lean towards the "girl gang" theory - maybe not an actual gang, but a group of girls who didn't like MC for some reason and decided to take it out on her.

If it was a softball bat - there are women's softball teams of course, and it doesn't take a lot of strength to use a bat effectively against someone.

IMO the woman at the hair academy who is rumored to have changed her story to LE knows who did it. This is the woman that is rumored to initially have told LE that MC was meeting someone from Tacoma on her 15-minute break. Then told LE it wasn't true and she did it just because she didn't like MC. Wow, that is some serious "dislike". I know BS when I hear it. Sounds like purposeful misinformation and obstruction to me.

There was also a young woman hairdresser who posted on 2/13 that she heard some rumor that MC was meeting some guy from Spokane. IMO more BS and a misinformation rumor purposely started. Misdirection to the West, Misdirection to the East, IMO this is going to end up originating very close to the parking lot video.

What details are making so many of you think it is a girl or a woman? Also why would LE say they are recommending the perp "man-up" and step forward and confess----unless they are clueless?

I am feeling slightly confused...could someone tell me where this new info is coming from? Not who but where?

Java chat room.My daughter can get in but I can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98