WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering since it was mentioned about a 3 place between PC and CB involved with the murder and maybe could be gang related. Could the area around CROpacking and Warehouse be an area? Its across the highway from the Palisades turn off. HAS several worker cabins filled year round and over the hill the river . Very secluded. Past RI dam also so would not have to go through dam.

I remember that gang story. Those kids were so CRUEL. They need prison for life.

IIRC the "leader" got 21 years so he will be out in 10. His mother cried how unjust it was. The other three got 7-10, so they"ll be out in 3 years. Not much of a punishment or social deterrent to murder. Maybe the perp's that did this to MC knew that. Maybe MC won't be the last.

In light of how people are talking about girl gangs, I googled "girl gang murders." The very first search result was of a "16-year-old girl convicted in Sultan gang murder" in Everett, WA. The March 16, 2010 article stated that "the 90-pound girl was accused of taking part in the beating and stabbing" of a rival male gang member. And this was done by a 90-pound 16-year-old girl! Apparently, girls and girl gangs are capable of carrying out such acts.

I post this because the beating and stabbing got my attention given the COD of MC. Just too similar IMHO.

ETA - Not that it's related, but Everett is just across the mountains to the west of Wenatchee, and north of Seattle (for those not familiar with the area).

This story above was done to a rival gang member, though. MC didn't have any connections to gangs. As vicious as gangs are, I think they always have a reason, in their minds, to attack. What possible reason would they have to attack MC? I just still think the gang theory is so far-fetched.

I have 2 things to add. I asked JV about the rumored cheating on New Year's and he said he was with her- yes, he was physically with MC that night so I think we can justifiably put that rumor to rest. I also feel like it is such a terrible thing to be posting that a minor who was murdered slept around.

I was out and about in various areas of Wenatchee and only saw the MC flier in one location. My husband said, "wow, if she were my family member, I would make sure every single one of these businesses had one posted."

This was done to a rival gang member, though. MC didn't have any connections to gangs. As vicious as gangs are, I think they always have a reason, in their minds, to attack. What possible reason would they have to attack MC? I just still think the gang theory is so far-fetched.

I don't think a gang attacked her, however, I wonder if Killer wants the LE to thinks so?

I've been reading along with this story for a while. What if the person she allegedly cheated with was married or in a relationship? And if this cheating was about to be found out, or if this person was found out, and they or their significant other did this out of rage?

I've been reading along with this story for a while. What if the person she allegedly cheated with was married or in a relationship? And if this cheating was about to be found out, or if this person was found out, and they or their significant other did this out of rage?

Hi, flowergirl! I think that's definitely something to be considered.
Welcome to Websleuths! :)

Where is everybody? alt.theory drops some serious, I mean serious info today, and its a ghost town around here... :waitasec:

Where is everybody? alt.theory drops some serious, I mean serious info today, and its a ghost town around here... :waitasec:

They are probably in the chatroom....Can someone pm the link can't find it anymore.:sick:

I know, I'm still digesting everything and figuring how things fit. I have pretty much been lurking lately as there has not been much- fact or rumor- newly divulged lately.

I expected a few pages of comments after/regarding reading alt's info.

Good News is that LE seems to have much more than they acknowledge, Bad News is that it seems they have little evidence that is not merely circumstantial.

They are probably in the chatroom....Can someone pm the link can't find it anymore.:sick:

I'd hate to see this board go by the wayside in lieu of the chatroom. Some great info has been shared here- in a much more permanent nature than a chat.

The threads created here have great research value for those wishing to follow the development of POI's, theories and such regarding this case. Although much is based on rumor and conjecture, I have found the rumors shared here greatly mirror those in the community, both in content and timing. This board greatly reflects the feeling of those concerned in the community.

I do truly hope some of you posters that have transferred interest to the chat room will keep things updated here. Not just for those of us who wish only to pop in and out and stay updated, but for all who will join later and wish to research back threads to catch up.

I'd hate to see this board go by the wayside in lieu of the chatroom. Some great info has been shared here- in a much more permanent nature than a chat.

The threads created here have great research value for those wishing to follow the development of POI's, theories and such regarding this case. Although much is based on rumor and conjecture, I have found the rumors shared here greatly mirror those in the community, both in content and timing. This board greatly reflects the feeling of those concerned in the community.

I do truly hope some of you posters that have transferred interest to the chat room will keep things updated here. Not just for those of us who wish only to pop in and out and stay updated, but for all who will join later and wish to research back threads to catch up.

I agree, I left the chat room with my head spinning! :crosseyed: It seems to be very random conversations, which is fine, but I hope everyone still comes back here for the actual "sleuthing." I like the fact that this site has rules which makes it such a great place to visit. You don't have to be on every second to not feel like you're missing out. Come back everyone!

This place is much easier to follow and understand. There aren't a dozen conversations going on, all at once, here.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98